((( TIME MAGAZINE ))) is not even trying to (((hide))) anymore

((( TIME MAGAZINE ))) is not even trying to (((hide))) anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TT81o4hL4c
vox.com/2015/7/28/9014491/bernie-sanders-vox-conversation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

borders are just arbitrary lines created by xenophobic morons who haven't the slightest bit of empathy for their fellow man.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

just cuck my shit up fampai

desu agree. land ownership is shit too. cant wait until we colonize mars, where we start afresh without the idea of countries

No borders huh?
Mind if l crash at your place forever?

Liberals will literally destroy our nation with this nonsense. They think they are the moral high ground.

How can they not fucking realize not everyone in the world is good, taxpoaying citizens, like your white, middle class, suburban family?

I'm ok with United States of North America. Just keep those potato niggers from Ireland out of our country.

Let's give em a helicopter ride.

This

Gas the paddies

You really think that after a few generations a split won't emerge? This will eventually lead to nations.

I wonder if the editors of Time magazine have locks on their doors

Did anybody here read the article?

drawing lines in sand allows us to advance those borders, i like it, time.

>How can they not fucking realize not everyone in the world is good, taxpoaying citizens, like your white, middle class, suburban family?

because those are the only people they interact with they have no context outside of their gated communities

Bunch of fucking faggots

Borders and countries themselves are neccessary and inevitable because people always disagree. If you want to eliminate borders - either politcal or social - a contiguous, monochromatic, emotionless (although agreeable) mass of a populace would need to be created.

>1984 pls go

They're right. Lines in the sand are retarded and useless.

Big fucking walls with MGs on top are the way to go. Also m18s

Time is such obvious kike propaganda

This.

It's like saying "houses are better withoutout walls and locking doors" "it's better when people can just walk in and take what they want without those pesky doors keeping people out"

I can't wait till they try this then the south secedes.

FPBP

Reminder that an america without borders just means america owns the fucking continent

Borders protect us humans from sub humans

Of Course not it's Sup Forums not /lit/

They're right you know

Thought as much.

agreed, this is why HRC MUST WIN on tuesday

I'm looking forward to the Jews opening their borders and welcoming in their fellow man
It will be beautiful, tears all round

you're absolutely right, the alt right needs to be put down like the dogs they are.

Who ate they quoting? Or is it an author's opinion piece?

How can open borders and UHC coexist without destroying everything? I've never had a liberal answer this for me.

"bad people don't exist"

Hmmm, were you touched by a bad alt-right man?
Show me where it stings

your proxy's not working

That's fucking scary when you think about it.
This type of statement would have been considered extreme left shit, now it is stated by a magazine historically considered in the center.

>yfw Clinton says open borders she actually means that the US will annex the rest of the world

0,2 litters of semen have been deposited into your butthole

Don't worry, the pendulum is starting to swing back the other way. Always does, always will

Time, like every other left leaning news source, has seen their subscriber base/viewership tank this election cycle so they are doubling down to lock up the retarded lefties.

what? Since you're from the DR I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as we should for all people of color but that comment seems rude and out of place.

Time had to go full tabloid after its readership started dying off and/or not caring

I used to read it 10 years ago before some European bitch took it over, it was pretty neutral

They're just using clickbait headlines designed to get clicks from pissed off people.

This fuck white people

The leftwing unironically wants to build a metro system from Raqqa to major European capitals

Weak bait and obvious samefagging.
And worse, you know that.

This is politically incorrect, if you can't handle an insult I recommend you to go to normiebook, tumblr or reddit.

And don't forget to quit this CTR job

Who even cares?

You know where you find Time magazine anymore?

Lining the floor of a birdcage.

In an old folks home.

>mfw weiner probably skyped dong-out with some 15 year old with the webcam in that pic

I mean, I can visit those sites all the time I'm here now why not talk civilly with me?

>HURR DURR GOVIRMINT IS EBIL PLS GIB ME WALLFARE
What is survival of the fittest and why everyone cant be rich? I bet you're too fucking stupid and/or illiterate to even think about those questions. I suggest you read some phylosophical works.

You should commit suicide.

>My house is better without doors!

1/10, apply yourself.

Does ((())) mean Jews? Why are you anti-Semitic

when did I say government is evil? You fucking moron, I think we need MORE government programs quite frankly. Maybe you're the illiterate one.

>steven hahn
>look him up
>lives in Bryn Mawr, PA on the main line (US Route 30, the first toll road in the US [now just a 2-2 main road) and surrounded by "old money"]
Fucking figures.

His argument is essentially one of semantics in the article about expansion of the country and how immigration has been helpful in the past to build the country, but it's a ridiculous leap of logic to try to say "muh no borders is best".

Then why not invite outsiders you know nothing about into your home. Or are you being xenophobic?

Come on, show that altruism you espout thinking you are better than us here because you think you give 2 fucks about a stranger.

>Time
>historically centrist
In what universe?

I currently house a family of refugees moron

Oh, so how's that working out for you then?

very well they have integrate very well.

is this your place?

Inb4 this dude with no experience outside Sup Forums explains to you how you're cucked

There is no America without borders fucking dim wit.

Is that CCTV from Londonistan?

(((TIME))) is pretty obvious

Then let me live in your home, eat your food, shit in your toilet, and use your internet. Pay? Lol nope I won't.

Private property is just a myth? You xenophobe.

>just cuck my shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=4TT81o4hL4c

how can you like, own part of the planet?

Yeah. that's my backyard. Sandnogs round here just wont leave my cat alone.

Wtf is this nigger shit

How can you own a piece of a planet? Send me your address so I can live in your home!

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

>a state without borders
But that's not a state, unless you're simply going to abolish America's sovereignty all together of course...

Civilly......
Fucking moron......

OOH, THEY"RE RED WHITE AND BLUE

(((Topolsky)))

AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS "HAIL TO THE CHIEF"

>remove borders
>the country magically still exists

I bet these fuckers have locked doors at home.

Is this a joke or is this reddard infesting us so hard they think they can just type shit up and get away with it?

OOH THEY POINT THE CANNON AT YOU, LORD

IT AIN'T ME

all fun and games until refugees fuck his wife and son's ass

IT AIN'T ME

IT AINT ME, IT AINT ME

I AIN'T NO SENATORS SON

Ok

vox.com/2015/7/28/9014491/bernie-sanders-vox-conversation

>Bernie Sanders
>Open borders? No, that's a Koch brothers proposal.

>Ezra Klein
>Really?

>Bernie Sanders
>Of course. That's a right-wing proposal, which says essentially there is no United States. ...

tl;dr it for us

Ok

is it bad that Fortunate Son, an anti war anthem, made me join the military

Nice replies to yourself.

So youre merely pretending?

They are right. America should genocide every non American and give americans living space.

>UHC
ever heard of natural borders you twat?

So only real Americans stay, i'm cool with that.

Onion.
Nice try nigger.

I'm a nationalist. I'm making this globalist idiot look like well... An idiot.

I read an absolute shocker on Time earlier today. A linguistics professor complaining the whole email scandal is only a big deal because the patriarchy implies woman shouldn't be a position to email.

It was as retarded as my attempted explanation put it like that.

These evil fucks think every human is worth exactly the same. A random African is just as important as your kid. A Mexican American is no more important than a Mexican.