Alien tech since New York incident

Computergeneranium.

Niggertanium

That wingspan wouldn't be long enough to hold him up

Ever seen the matrix?

>Robot technology designed by Stark
Gee I wonder

Wings = can fly

The real question is why would you pick robot wings and no body armor over an ironman suit that does everything the wings can do in addition to fitting through doors

Arc reacter?
So it's an Ironman suit without plates?

probably, or made by the Government/Shield from tech they've copied from Stark Industries

Falcon is a retarded idea on par with hawkeye. The people next to them use blatantly superior tools to do 100x what they ever could but they don't ever try anything new despite upgrades being readily available because they exist as a mascot

Is has a solar power gisbenator.

STOLEN BIKES

it doesn't run, it flies

in Civil War he folds the wings in (I have no idea how, voice command?) to make a shield.

But yeah the Iron Man suit would be a lot better. But then we're getting into "why doesnt iron man just give everyone a suit" territory

Chitauri magic

He got his hands free. Ironman flies with his hands

Great Value arc reactor. He and Hawkeye need some tech upgrades though. I get that Marvel doesn't want every character in an Iron Man suit, but machine pistols and arrows won't cut it.

Tokenism and CGI. He's an afterthought.

With all the alien tech hacking there is in the movies im surprised there arent more third party armored suits.

Why the fuck don’t they give everyone and Ironman suit?

IRON MAN 2: IRON MANS

Tony Stark is supposed to have trust issues?

stark doesnt want to give out his tech to anyone since the first movie where he felt guilty about making weapons that get into terrorist hands

your mum'd vagina juices

hes just a black dude with wings and guns? REALLY?

they did the best they could