-grabs her by the throat-

-grabs her by the throat-

back the fuck off!?!?

*security immediately tackles Jonah*

name back on trip

-stabs them in the balls-

I said back the fuck off!?!?

He made the career of being the fat, dumb comedian. He should've just laughed it off considering that's the image he created around himself and his brand.

>"I'm impressed, Jonah. You grabbed me almost as fast as you grabbed that slice of pie backstage."

>I came here to discuss War Dogs, not Whore Frogs

>"grrrrrr me angry now!!!"

WE NEED MORE TIME!!!

He just cant be saved

WHAT THE FUCK WE CANT BEAT HER

Shit, what was the original Back Off??? From, I seem to recall it was a tumblr or Facebook screen cap or something

>I came here to discuss Sneed's Feed and Seed not Chuck's Fuck and Suck

>Maybe if you ate less you wouldn't be such a Wart Hog

>Now why would you say that? Why would you say that? Come here, *grabs hand* come here, why would you say that? Why would you say that? Hang on, its ok, wait,wait a second. What so funny about that? That's ridiculous. Do you like making less of people, is that it? Thats, thats really - no no, don't run away, don't run away; no, no i don't care. That is incredibly rude. I'm here giving you an interview, and answering your questions, and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk! You're .....You're a jerk! You know what, you're a jerk! You should be ashamed of yourself! Amazing...

some furshit

If I recall correctly it was either DeviantArt or perhaps Tumblr where some whale posted a photo and someone was ragging on her and then her "boyfriend" came to save the day. Could be wrong

>At least I'm not a roastie

Jonah wins

>go fuck a whore
>i'm trying

kek I forgot about this

>...

It works for Tom Cruise in that scenario but doesn't work for Jonah. Squirting water in someone's face is not socially acceptable, whereas "making a joke" about someone on a talk show is. Also Jonah is fat and ugly and not a serious actor so he can't get away with it.

More like BOREnella!

>it's been 9 years since this day and we still can't help him

based furrikane

why is she so cute, bros?

Hehe, got that sirloin crotched trollop, user!

>Mommy, mommy, the Rhino's getting to close too the car.

If Johan said that he would just be a hypocrite

>You really think I could get you Leo and Brad? I might be able to swing Michael Cera and Seth Rogen if their having a bad night.

holy shit

>no u
reddt figured this shit out months ago cmon Sup Forums

kino

>*cuts her head off*
>HOWS THAT FOR A SLICE OF PIE BITCH??

link to original video?

Video? You think we're just here for your amusement?

>haha its funny because shes hot and hes ugly

>you think you're so clever don't you?
>I recorded this three days in advance because I always knew it would turn out this way
>now I'm surrounded by hot guys in the afterlife and what do you have?
>looks like I had the last laugh my friend

She has to be stopped...

>Jonah is shaking, looking over at [INSERT NAME HERE] for some backup
>Jonah puts his head down in defeat, as the chorus of laughter booms in his ears
>”Yeah well I don’t think that’s really funny...”
>Jonah recognized this voice
>It’s Channing Tatum
>Channing grabs yanks the tranny next to Ornella out of their seat and sits down
>Laughter Ceases
>”So lemme get this straight...you, the crew here, invite my buddy onto the show to promote his new, excellent by the way go see it in theaters, movie...only to humiliate him?”
>Ornella is visibly shaking
>”Well?”
>Ornella chokes up, and shakes her head in agreement
>Channing grabs her by the back of her neck in a stern but fair way
>”Listen you frog leg eating buck toothed bitch, you can’t just go around bullying people, got it?•
>Ornella’s tears begin to stream down her cheeks
>Channing slams his hands open palmed onto the desk “GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU FUCKING FROG DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”
>Ornella shakes her head through tears as everyone watches on, Jonah is giddy
>”Good.” Channing does a secret handshake with Jonah, “Catch ya later, J-Dawg!”
>Channing leaves
>Complete silence
>Jonah leans in next to Ornella
>”dream’s not lookin’ so swell now, is it? Ribbit ribbit!”
>Jonah pulls out his chide and pisses on the desk, “BABY MAKE BOOM BOOM! KWEEN IT UP OH-NEW-UH!”
>Jonah pulls out his phone, “Hey Leo, wanna catch some dinner later dude? Alright sounds great.”
>Shits in place
>Discards pants and leaves

based (but could use some touching up)

Yeah like that would happen in reality.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

whats this all about?

la luz pura brillante

>pure white is ugly
>UH HE'S MIXED

cringe

>Ha, you think you got me, but my main man Brad is right here to back me up!

>Brad appears
>he proceeds to flirt with Ornella, making fun of Jonah and vindicating her in the process

"just kidding"

>Oh sorry, I thought a serious actor called me. I'll take my leave