Power Pack Movie Happening?

Who would you cast in the Power Pack movie?
geekgirlauthority.com/marvel-studios-possibly-developing-power-pack-movie-franchise/
screenrant.com/marvel-power-pack-movie-phase-4/

Makes sense if they can't get the F4. PP checks some of the same boxes for wholesome super family.

anybody I know is probably too old to be a good casting choice.

I imagine the Mouse has some likely candidates from their Disney Channel stable of young actors. Some casting-couch lolis are going to get very lucky.

If It's live-action, it's going to suck terribly.

I know IT and Stranger Things was a huge hit but I dunno. It doesn't seem like movies centered around kids would be all that hot or popular.

Maybe if they had walt disney animation studios make it separate from the mcu but even then people probably wouldn't flock to it.

I honestly expected them to announce it as a followup to Big Hero Six.

An animated power pack film would be cute. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the "spy kids" route with it either though in terms of live action. Which could be good or bad depending on what you think of spy kids.

Please just stop making comic movies. It's so fucking annoying when everyday there's an announcement about a new shitty comic being made into a movie.

Isn't Alex the smart one? he was the one in the Future Foundation

I think so.

at the very least one of them will be black, it would definitely be the red haired one

Please God no. I can already smell the wafting stench of SJW propaganda.

As long as we get some animated end sequence by Gurihiru, I'll be completely happy with this.

You know, you don't have to watch any of them...

PP looks like much more the next Pixar's Big Hero 6 than something to use in the MCU.

That's why I want it in the MCU.

I'd make it animated. Even 3DCGI would be better than live action. A live action power pack sounds awful.

If they make this an animated Disney movie or something I think it'll do fine

>Who would you cast in the Power Pack movie?

Kids. Like, actual, unknown kids, Harry Potter style.
Which Disney is generally pretty good at, even if they tend to self destruct as they reach adulthood.

Oh man I have such rose-tinted memories of the original Power Pack and their origin stories. Have the characters in OP pic been rebooted or something? I seem to remember a black r Hispanic kid in the group who had that weird, "Kirby Krackle"-effect phasing/energy power, or something? Apologies if my memory is off, I was like 7 when I read it in a Marvel UK weekly and haven't read it since, damn I loved it, though. Saturday mornings at Gargie and Nana Poogies (my maternal grandparents) bungalow, Timmy Mallet, Muppet Babies with more great early/mid-eighties cartoons on the telly and Whizzer & Chips, Secret Wars 2, 2000ad, another short-lived Brit adventure comic of whatever title, and maybe a Best of 2000ad Monthly a Marvel UK Star Wars reprint and maybe a Best of 2000ad Monthly ,or something like that.... With a big full English breakfast. Ahh, wonderful memories...so, yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do with a film, as long as they DON'T go the route of the Cloak and Dagger TV show, which looks like it's had all the grittiness and darkness completely expunged.That wonderful sense of discovery and fear as the Power Pack acquire, then explore their powers was magical me.
I'm sure it's my memory but I thought it was one of the girls who had the cloud/intangibility-type powers? Anyone know if there's a trade available of that very first arc? I'd fucking love to revisit it, so, so fucking much, any help would be greatly appreciated , anons, please and thank you. And sorry if I've pissed anyone off with my blissful childhood reminiscences, I know not everyone had an idyllic upbringing so sorry in advance.

In the 2000s Power Pack minis it was Julie who was the smart one

In the regular comics she went on to dye her hair blond and moved to LA to become an actress

>anyone cute enough to be Katie

C'mon yo help a brother out I need a tpb of those first comics, guys!

Needs to be animated. 2D, Dreamworks whatever, but it needs to be animated. Live action would be a mistake.

The most depressing thing about this is that they'll make Jack an adopted black kid instead of keeping them all the same family.

In the original run Alex was the big brother type, Julie was a bookworm and the "stop having fun guys!", Jack was the sports kid and the one who rushed into things, and Katie was the baby.

It was always a significant comic to me because the characters were so similar to my brothers and sister.

They are just copying off the rumored Franklin Richards movie.

The Hispanic kid is Sunspot from the New Mutants. There were a few crossover comics where he got in a fight with Alex.

After they fought the prince of the Snarks their powers got swapped around. Then later on they fought the Snarks again and learned they could swap powers with each other willingly.

Thick Julie.

I wanna fug katie

Oh, 'course, you're right. No where I can get a tpb of that first arc? Or even if there is one?

>aging Power Pack
Next Katie will be trans, Julie will be half black, Alex will be gay, and Jack will be an atheist. Fuck Marvel

My goodness, how scandalous!

>The cover art looks great
>The insides are absolutely horrid
What the fuck.

Well Julie dates a lesbian in Runaways.

Jesus Christ I was just shit posting. What's the percentage of gays in the Marvel Universe now? 25%?

It won't be enough until it's a minimum 50%

Does Zero-G ever team up with Gravity?

Here's my gripe.

So, say they do make a Power Pack film in the MCU. That means these kids forcibly put the MCU on an set timeline. Keep in mind, every 2 years is now 1 year in universe cause Spider-Man needs to be in high school for a trilogy, and the only way that's happening is if they crank out a Spider-man film every 2 years from now on. That would mean the Power Pack will outgrow Peter.

Fuck, Cassie Lang probably will catch up to Peter's age!

No but you could probably do a 6 degrees of separation for them

Gravity was on the Young Allies with Firestar
Firestar was on the New Warriors
Alex was part of the Volume 2 New Warriors

>Reading modern Marvel.
>Ever.
That's like trying to see if Prostate Cancer is really as shitty as people say by attempting to get it yourself.

that sounds pretty bad

This.