Enabling child molestation

Enabling child molestation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TazRvHeownQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
wnd.com/2015/04/clinton-foundation-distributed-useless-drugs-to-aids-patients/
politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm confused. The picture looks like Trump but the words are clearly referencing the Clintons.

really makes you blink

Crikey chester! He's a child molester!

We know. We watched the Republican debates.

just like bill clinton

Considering Bill and Hillary are both customers of Epstein, I think you're a little misguided.

Character-assassination.

>be married
>raise a beautiful family
>your children adore you, your wife loves you, and even your exwife says nothing but good things about you
>You're a Manhattan socialite from a Jewish family. Your Granddad was a German Jew, who changed his German name to make the other Jews he was renting to feel more comfortable. You grew up in New York and have done business internationally.

>But if the Democrats say you're a racist, there's no doubt about it.
>If they say you're a narcissist, there's no doubt about it. (Fun fact: Narcissists can't keep relationships worth a shit, especially with their children)
>If they say you're a pedophile or rapist, there's no doubt about it (even though you're one of the richest men in the world and could have done all of those things without anyone ever hearing a fucking WORD about it).

Trump cannot escape the aura of rape and child molestation

>HAHA SMALL DICKS ARE SO UGLY
why are women so mean and hurtful bros?

Bill Clinton, Pedo.

youtu.be/TazRvHeownQ

Oh look he has been accused of something and they illustrated him with a tiny penis, hold the phone we may have a game changer developing here niggers

Bill Clinton, you mean that guy who is NOT running for president?

Why did he pay Jill Harth to drop the sexual assault case?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Maybe, but the Clinton Foundation is the pedo central hive and Hillary it's Pedo-Queen
(with little Pedo-Bill licking up the scraps)

hey fag i just saw you post this in another thread. you're gonna have to do better than that CTR :^) she's fucking done. kill yourself.

The clinton foundation helps to fight HIV and Malaria as well as Obesity, all of which kill more people than terrorism

Mrs. Bill Clinton is just as bad if not worse, and if she's elected he'll be back in the white house too.

gtfo ctr

Oh yeah, I remember that.
wnd.com/2015/04/clinton-foundation-distributed-useless-drugs-to-aids-patients/

Didn't he kick that pedo out of the party.

I'm sorry to break your conservative talking points, Aka conservative deception.

politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/

my, my, the stupidity is so strong, I can smell it here

Lack of maturity.
I think my mother turned down 5 different rich cunts who she had wrapped around her finger. The reasons are all the same
>small dick
>feminine
>"He was like a little brother to me. It would've felt like incest."
Then she popped me out with some artsy cunt dealing party drugs on a campus, who promptly left the state.

The thing I noticed is that most of those guys are now married and very happy. My mother isn't, and she regularly vents about fucked up shit her mother did to her when she was a child. 63 years-old and still crying about how hard she had it as a kid.

You're a kike though, your entire existence is based on deception.

always wondered how leftists can blatantly lie and push this propaganda when (((they))) know full well its bullshit. Or maybe they arent that smart and actually believe it. Pretty sad when they need to project their candidates sexual crimes onto their political opponents to take some heat off of them. gtfo ctr you fool no one.

I merely tell you the facts the way they are.

But i guess you don't care about fact, you just care about what makes clinton looks bad

Nothing that i have posted here is a lie.

I claimed he was accused for raping a little girl.
And it's the truth, he indeed faced those accusations.

>((()))

I'm new to pol. what's with these brackets?

The sociopath will always accuse you of doing the very thing that they are guilty of themselves. They do this to deflect the attention from them.

Cleanse that Rectum

>Israel

You could acknowledge the facts instead of using ad hominem.

Trump was in party with Jeffrey Epstein, a well known convicted pedophile. little girls who attended this party later claimed Trump sexually assaulted them.

Alpha as fuck

He kicked that guy out dumbass i looked it up

Palestine*

yas

>Stein

I love Israel posts. They are such good b8. Sage.

NUH UH NANA NA NAN ANANAN ANANANANAN
ALLEGATIONS AREN'T TRUE IF IT'S MY RETARDED ORANGUTAN LOOKING ACTING CANDIDATE

Nobody cares kike
Go away.

Really makes you think, right Anders?

>GRR I'M /pol HAIL HITLER, GAS THE JEWS.. I HATE FUCKING JEWS. HATE THEM, JEWS ARE CONTROLLING EVERTHING, BE WARE
>SO IM GONNA ELECT THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT HAS OPENLY SAID HE LOVES JEWS, AND HAS JEW SUPPORT BEHIND HIM, AND DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A JEW
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>who is Anthony Weiner

Is this another one of those things where people on Hillary's side accuse Trump of the exact sort of stuff she does???

Everyone knows Hillary is a pedophile now.

Stop you are summoning JIDF

If she's elected, he'll be in the Whitehouse next two her. Considering he'll play a role in her decisions, it will be like a third term.

Remember that leftoids are only able to use PROJECTION.

Knowing that, it is an easy way to figure out what they are actually guilty of themselves.

Like the clintons and OP

CTR and JIDF has united

Does he love Pepe?

Sounds like your mom has been fucked in the head most of her life. Sorry for your misfortune.

A fucking jew...

>be married.

I found a logic loophole there my american intellectual.