SHAUN KING: NFL ratings are down because racists despise free black men

>this article was written today by white man shaun king

nydailynews.com/sports/football/king-nfl-ratings-racists-despise-free-black-men-article-1.2853885

>yfw Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cnAwRJc7Sw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Reminder that football is a sport based on rich white men purchasing fit black men and slamming them into each other in between commercial breaks

Shaun king is onion tier have you read is other articles?

>by 2020 all white fans have left the NFL
>NFL advertisers forced to rely on the purchasing power of black americans

those free men get told when to run, hit each other, shower, drink and sit down.

watching sports is for cucks
www.youtube com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30&feature=youtu.be&t=3m53s

>comments turned off
>really makes my biological computational organ calculate

Nobody cares what Talcum X has to say

And the greatest of all time is a white man

>all fingers gripping
would be triggered if I could

Niggers make it clear how much they hate the nation and by extension whites and we are supposed to be celebrating it ?

FUCK THE NIGGER FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Who is this semen demon.

made me chuckle m8

I still watch the NFL, but i prefer baseball.

Rating are down because people are sick of leftist bullshit being forced down their throat.

Want another example? Look at AB doing away with those stupid Amy Schumer/Seth Rogen commercial because sells are down.

People want an escape from their shitty lives and football and beer are supposed to provide it. Not lecture us on racism and the patriarchy. Especially from people who make more in a year than i will in my life.

Shaun King is a faggot and a professional shit stirrer.

Maybe if the boofers would stop being so incredibly disrespectful people would want to tune in. As an american, I don't even like the idea of turning on the tv and seeing someone born and raised here to disrespect the values our nation was founded on.

But thats just me. Maybe others are finally hip to a football game being a 4 hour affair that has 12 minutes of actual content going on. Or they are tired of football being a 3 quarter game followed by a time management postgame that serves no purpose.

Ratings are down because people don't want political shit in football. They watch football to get away from that shit and just to 'get away from it all' and enjoy themselves for a while. Whiny bitchy liberals telling them how evil they are will of course persuade them not to watch it. The problem isn't blacks like Saeckorpick, the problem is forcing politics into places undesired and alienating the biggest viewerbase through said political stuff being preached.

Keep politics off the football ground. Saeckorpick should just preach his BLM in his own time. No one went to the football game to watch a political demonstration. They went to watch a game of football. Leave it at that.

I found myself watching less because the product itself gets worse and worse.

But I have indeed made a conscious decision to boycott the NFL. I only watch college games, and find internet streams / condensed youtube editions of my favorite team.

Fuck the NFL.

>Reminder that football is a sport based on rich white men purchasing fit black men and slamming them into each other in between commercial breaks

I dont care abou the BLM shit. The product just feels inferior right now. I'm not that excited to watch many games right now.

so none

>Kaepernick has the right to express his freedom of speech
>white people shouldn't be allowed to boycott an entertainment show

his mental illness doesn't end at his identity crisis

dude that's because people are sick of hearing about BLM bullshit on ESPN and in the NFL everytime they turn it on. ESPN has pretty much turned into Black History Month the TV channel.

The product is so incredibly bad this year. How hell are there 31 bad teams in a 32 team league? Someone explain that to me. 0 interesting storylines except the tenth straight year of how GOAT Brady is.

Anyways that's why ratings are down a terrible product.

>Talcum X

Those free black men are free to do as they please.
As are all others, no reason for viewers to like or even stick around watching them fuck around.

I don't agree with what's happening. You're racist!

Tim Tebow

if you dont watch the NFL you are now racist

Tom Brady. He's like the pinnacle of Alpha Males. Married to Brazilian super model who makes more money than him. Notable friend of our God emperor too.

Also this. The London game, Thursday night and Monday night games are all shit. Outside of the Chiefs game the rest of the games are merely background noise on my Sunday afternoon.

Go fuck yourself. How dare you even joke about that

Shaun King is whiter than Andy Griffin. Why this nigga think he is black?

>Colin is far and away the most hated player in the league right now. He’s not hated by black fans, but by conservative white fans

Can anyone confirm? And aren't the players payed by the league? Niggers should hate him even more

whats with all the sjw tier shitposts today

Is Kaepernick still relevant?

Shaun King is a lunatic.

>shaun king
>(((NY DAILY NEWS)))

Yawn.

Go down South, you'll see grown white men with their jerseys on rooting for their favorite negro. Always drooling over the college team on Saturday and the pro team in Sunday.

And they wonder why their daughters burn the coal.

Calling white people racist constantly is going to backfire massively. More and more people are just accepting that they're racist.

>If Donald Trump has done anything, he has deepened the racial divide in this country and emboldened tens of millions of white Americans to embrace their whiteness in ways I’ve never seen in my lifetime.

He's genuinely scared of things that liberals have done.

its just a protest by viewers

Hoooolllyyyyy moly my sides

No, it's because of greed. Too many commercials, shit officials, garbage match ups, shilling London games, Thursday night games even existing etc.

I mean when you get blown call after blown call and games with like 35 penalties, it isn't even worth watching.

The list isn't short.

Talcum X strikes again.

>I've been a racist my entire life

What a guy. What a player.

Niggers cant into qb.

This. At least it will create some serious backlash.

dubs of truth

More like (((RICH WHITE MEN))).

>Talcum X

>Capernick should do it on his own time not on the football fielld

I agree but
>>Implying he wants to be a role model
>>Implying this isnt just a piblicity stunt
>>Implying he actually cares about the black community and doesnt just spend 100% of his free time partying and getting drunk in the same "privilaged" neighborhoods he protests

I don't understand how they could be short sighted enough to believe whites would never think identity politics for themselves is a good idea after years of everyone else's bullshit

NFL fucking sucks

holy shit

Did someone say Talcum X already?

It's his official name ya know

They say it so much that it has really diluted the product of being called that. It doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Agreed.
It's becoming a hollow word again like it always was

>watch sporting event
>get bombarded with political bullshit
>had enough of this shit and stop watching
>hurr das rayciss

perfect

Most hated is still without a doubt Brady

S
M
ELITE
T
H

"Free black men" is just leftist propaganda. Blacks have the most freedom they ever had even before a WHITE MAN protested the flag making it a BLM issue.

What's funny is that nu-male cucks on Twitter now retweet everything Kaepernick says and just earlier they didn't give a rat's behind about football.

Don't get me started on ESPN's agenda. They also declined in ratings, take a guess why.

And the most important among them is a white man

keep digging that whole habbo hotel man

the money pool's closed

>this triggers the hand-egg cuck.

rich (((white))) men

>failcons dropped the ball
>vikshits dropped the ball
>panthers literally didnt even get to play the ball
>it will end up with cowboys choking away another ring to the brady

Players in the league actually love Brady, especially after he stood up to Goodell.

Oh and yeah. Shaun King went to speak at my college. When people offered opposing viewpoints he and the audience were forcibly bullying him and telling him to leave just for starting an intellectual conversation. I don't know why people follow this guy. What's his deal? Is he like BLM's God?

Its more ads than game time and the product is straight ass.

Sports fanatics are a special kind of pathetic, it's a slightly gay sort of pathetic. You can hear the shattered dreams behind every hoot and holler.

What's going on in the world?
>oh there are hundreds of niggers in different colours running around on the tv so I get quite excited about that and yell about it and wish it was me with the big mansion and fancy tights

RIP Jamaal Charles' knees

:(

This is why I come here.

is this guy even real life?

Fuck him after costing the Chiefs that season opener last season, that was heartbreaking, and I'm a Lions fan. I will never forget Alex Smith's expression after that.

Lol no. NFL ratings are down because it's a shit sport where the games are decided by refs on a weekly basis.

>Not watching Gaelic football
You must have a BBC fetish, Gaelic games are the true white mans sport.

What the hell is wrong with Maclin this year?

Correction they despise free black men who disgrace the flag of the men whose grandfathers died killing their brothers to set them free.

Another chapter in the book "Fuck You, White People, We Ain't Need You! Hey where all the money go?"

>white man pretends hes black to make up for his small penis by trying to hide behind the BBC meme which hes pretty sure is real

no one likes treasonball
only niggers take a knee black men stand

gas chambers aren't real bitches
all of those kikes lied
no physical evidence
it is up to the person making the acusation that gas chambers existed to proove it.

they have not.
because they can't
cuz they are not real.

inb4 german camp comander said they were real... they tortured that poor man and crushed his nuts, who wouldn't say whatever they wanted at that point. he prolly thought no one would be stupid enough to think a shower room was a gas chamber.

Fuck you, I'm still watching stang shooting, even if it makes Canadians feel insecure.
youtube.com/watch?v=4cnAwRJc7Sw

They also support the fact that said negroes recieve scholarships to college to play football, while at the same time telling their children, "tough shit you're on your own at 18, son, pay your own damn tuition", without seeing how fucked up it is.

>How dare you don't pay us to shittalk you

He's right, I hate niggers.

>The 49's are 1-6 this year

Even God hates Kappernigger

NFL ratings are down because fewer people give a shit about sportsball. The only thing I really watch anymore is MMA, if that.

tfw existential purpose of defeating globalist machine.

they are not free, nor are they men.

they are useful idiots, much like the average cucknadian leaf.
they are not men because they are worthless niggers.

black men and niggers are not the same thing.
learn the difference before its to late, cuck.

lel true senpai

He's a Trump supporter too senpai. But he's hush hush about that kind of stuff. He's in dangerous waters with that opinion.

Shaun King is retarded. These players kneel during the national anthem and it's their God given right. People decide to exercise that same right by not watching, and suddenly they're racists. Never mind the retarded argument that put society hates "free" blacks. Never mind that all blacks in America are free, or that the blacks that Americans supposedly hate are all under contract to rich white billionaires that are the closest thing to modern day plantation owners there are. Hell, don't even acknowledge that these men are "free" only because the only socially acceptable ways for blacks to succeed in America is to be a rapper or good at sports.

Just call everyone that disagrees with you a racist. Good job you stupid black culture appropriating, male Rachel Dolezal, faggot

Free from what? They were free already.

kek

Did your phone autocorrect niggers to boofers?

fucking rekt

It couldnt be that the NFL's quality has went directly to the shitter, people keep pushing political garbage onto the sport, and that college football is the superior handegg experience.

Naw gotta be evil whitey.

Fuck Talcum X.