A FRIENDS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15216808
youtube.com/watch?v=Cklg3P_z78w
timesofisrael.com/oh-my-gawd-janice-from-friends-is-a-choir-director/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wasn't that bad. Phoebe was worse.

Chandla Bing

Janice was great except her voice, there's a Seinfeld episode where George almost knocks her up and you her her talk normally. Made me like her a lot more

>this is a 1/10 in America

Seriously, why was everyone so disgusted by her?

Could Phoebe detract from each episode any further?

upon rewatch janice was /bestgirl/

>COULD Phoebe detract from each episode any further?

She's from Long Island

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot wheel.

This
>good morals
>attractive
>loyal
>open in bed
>sense of humor
I'd oh my god her, if you know what I mean?

I remember that episode
Perhaps you could enlighten me

Is Janice posting the new Russ posting?

I'd fuck her, if you get my drift

She's annoying. I don't think anyone ever implied she was ugly

I would SO play Doom deathmatches with Chandler.

COULD this be any more of a friends thread?

it could be more of a friends thread if you got the emphasis correct

>could you BE any more of an underage ban

That's one fat Chandler.

stop forcing this meme and post waifus

No you have to emphasise the word in front to get the full effect of the Chandler voice.
>Could THIS be anymore of a friends thread

>Loyal

Doesn't she cheat on Chandler?

Fat Chandler is best Chandler

they were on a break

Is she the most Jewish gentile ever? (I think I looked it up a while ago and was surprised to see she wasn't Jewish. Could be wrong)

Ms. Chanandler Bong checkin in

She was way more attractive than Aniston during Friends.

Could YOU be anymore reddit?

All the guys got fat when they got rich. You can afford tastier food, so you eat more.

could you be ANYMORE of a newfag

friendly reminder the show jumped the shark when everyone finally finds out about Chandler and Monica.

>good morals
>open in bed
Thats a fucking paradox if ive ever seen one

long term relationships break a show if they arent established at the beginning of the show.
Happy Endings had a great married coupled who were friends with the rest of the single gang. It was a nice dynamic. But as soon as another couple hooked up, show died.

strawpoll.me/15216808

Vote for your waifu

Could you BE any more wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cklg3P_z78w

>being open to trying thing with your partner makes you a bad person
Please get laid you virgin

When? I don't think so

Friends is big bang theory for faggot millenials with "nostalgia"

Remember, user, Jews are just Semitic white people.

Italian Sicilians, Spaniards, and Greeks are also Semitic white people because they were MUHAMMADED and MEHMETED for centuries

Not that I'm complaining, Janice is hot

Literally perfect, if only she didn't wax her arms.

Jesus Christ kill yourself newfag

no u

>didn't watch it as it aired in the 90's
>probably not an underage ban

we need to raise the minimum age of Sup Forums to 30

>to turn around and do it with another guy week later
Sexual impurity had been responsible for the decay of human societies success the dawn of civilization.

She's also in Everybody loves Raymond talking normally. Yeah, she's a hot jewess and they were wrong to loathe her so much. She was somewhat irritating but they acted like she was devil incarnate when their own friend Phoebe could objectively be just as or more annoying.

Was it kino?

Could you be ANY more of a newfag?

Phoebe has chill energy though and doesn't attempt to influence others. Janice is constantly shallow and loud and annoying and self-obsessed.

>talking to friends girlfriend that identifies as a dude and uses the pronouns they/them
>phoebe is her favorite friend
I should've known when she said Ross was the worst friend.

Could her nipples BE any bigger?

I want to be taught how to use a PC by Rachel Green

the episode where ross fucked his cousin was on tv today

dude the nips in this show were half the reason so many people tuned in, nips everywhere

>be me
>never seen Friends
>start to watch on Netflix
>really like it
>on season 7
> enjoying a lot
>get horny tonight
>start looking at pusy pics
>cum
>go back to watching Friends

She's a Jew, fool. The giveaway should be she was on Curb Your Enthusiasm. As much as I like Larry he virtually never has anyone on that show that isn't Jewish.

>Wheeler, who was born Margaret Jakobson, was raised in a secular Jewish household in Manhattan.
timesofisrael.com/oh-my-gawd-janice-from-friends-is-a-choir-director/

>and doesn't attempt to influence others

smug ross best ross

I was the dude he was replying to and although I think Phoebe can be really annoying he's right that she never tries to push her shit onto anyone else. Ross was the one pushing the theory of evolution on to her, as much as he was right, she is allowed to believe retarded shit should she choose to and she wasn't saying no one else was allowed to believe what they wanted. She even says she loses a bit of respect for Ross when he concedes his beliefs might not be 100% certain.

Stop impersonating me

although I agree with your explanation

Hold on, I think I misread your comment. Never mind, we agree

I heard Friends was kinda problematic in that Joey was sexist and there were no black people in it? If true then I won't be able to watch it.

Fuck you

>and there were no black people in it
Later episodes address this by having a lot of black extras and peripheral characters, as well as two black love interests.

Thought it was Adam Sandler in drag circa 1990s when he was thinner

I wasn't impersonating you.

Hey, you're impersonating me.

I wasn't impersonating you

I agree with you there , but if you think Phoebe wasn't always pushing her bullshit on people your crazy.
>disobeying friends to buy furniture from the store they want
>demanding Ross just let steal a cat because she thought it was her mother
These are two I can think of off my head

Forbidding not disobeying
I'm a retard, sorry

she's cute with an insufferable voice.

Disregard that I suck cocks.

The Pottery barn one is legit example of pushing her shit onto others. The cat one is Phoebe going full retard but she's not really pushing it on anyone. She relents when Ross confronts her and the reason why becomes apparent. I guess her expecting Ross to apologise to the cat is somewhat pushing her shit. She's got a lot more zany and out there beliefs that she doesn't expect them to conform to though. She's a ditz, but ultimately pretty easy going about her retarded philosophies. I mean, she's a vegetarian and whilst she occasionally pontificates about what she thinks the value of it is to the others I don't recall her ever demanding or suggesting firmly they shouldn't eat meat.

definitely has jewface

Based

The voice is cute too.

it's completely unattractive to me. Worse than Fran Drescher

yes. it's like a pre-ironic MDE:WP

The voice is annoying on its own but paired with her personality it's kind of endearing.

predicted Sup Forums before it's time