Very progressive of DC to feature a major character with down syndrome

very progressive of DC to feature a major character with down syndrome

seriuslu tho. this was a awful movie just awful

Why did the toy look so different?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Why is he made out of razor blades?

I take it that the version on the right is closer to what Snyder's version would have looked like?

>his eye color constantly changes from scene to scene
Did they even care

Where are these from? Not BvS, he looked different.

>first DC villian I actually like
>gets shit pushed in at the very end just becuz lol SUPERMAN is back!

Woops lol

Because he needs to be edgy cause Snyder

Concept art from before Snyder left.

It's a subtle reference to the early days of the comic that eventually birthed Batman.

CGI was bad. Black Panthers was pretty bad too but not quite as bad. Still a lot less outrage.

Despite the Doomsday one obviously being cgi, it actually looks good. The Steppenwolf one looks like a screenshot from Injustice.

>who she says she's talking to
>who she's actually talking to

>some dude that has been fighting everyone constantly and is a war god basically
>somehow gets rag dolled by a Kryptonian

So would Nod have literally made this guy his bitch if they met on a deserted planet randomly?

Looks like if a ID4 alien fucked a cat

He doesn't look that bad in silhouette or from a distance but they for some reason insisted on having close-ups of his goofy fucking face all the time

So whats the next DC movie? or did they scrap them all?

Neat, kinda looks like a Doom monster

Next DC movie is Aquaman which comes out December of this year. Shazam is currently filming, Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie starts production in May, and Flash movie starts production this summer.

Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman 2 are all filming so are definitely happening. I wouldn't count on anything else, I'm sure they're reshuffling.

Aquaman finished filming, Shazam is currently filming, and Wonder Woman 2 is casting.