One accuser

>One accuser
>No one corroborates her story
>Investigation was dropped
>Seacrest is still finished
I was never a fan, but this has obviously gone too far. How long until unscrupulous women can just blackmail any man around them by just threatening to make an accusation, knowing that alone is enough to scuttle a career?
>You better help me get that part, or I'll say you groped me and you're finished
>You better give me half a million dollars, or you'll never work in this town again

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/05/business/media/oscar-ratings-low.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tmO_R2patgE
people.com/tv/ryan-seacrest-source-corroborates-stylist-claim/
aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/03/06/ryan-seacrests-oscars-red-carpet-ratings-drop-43-from-2017/23378768/
ew.com/tv/2018/03/06/ryan-seacrest-oscars-red-carpet-e-ratings/
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-3-4-2018.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, most media companies need to be burned to the ground, and then throw the gas soaked bodies of people who can't understand the difference between accusations and convictions onto the flames.
yes, the accusers need to be hung out to dry, for all to see, when it turns out they were lying, but the media is guilty of propagation and the idiot masses are guilty for giving accusations as much weight as they apparently do have.

We are almost there. Not quite. I mean Seacrest was still there, he hasn't been fired. If her claims are false he has the option of filing a defamation lawsuit. If he doesn't, and the investigation is closed then this will blow over soon for him. Rumors are damaging but they are not convictions in a court of law. We still have functioning courts. Men need to step up and conduct themselves in a way that is "above reproach", to steal the phrase my mom taught me about conducting myself around women. If a man cant keep himself above reproach then he will be scrutinized, and rightly so.

There is an accusation, he has been scrutinized by the law, now the public, and if there is nothing he will return to normal. Look at the way he lives his life, hopefully this will be a wakeup call to keep himself clean or cleaner than he had been.

Jokes on them as it's a widely believed rumor that seacrest is gay. Unless it's a rentboy or something... it's probably a c-list actress mad at him for roasting her outfit.

>big-name celebrities were not playing along
what happened?

OP just #metoo'd me, ignore him

facts, evidence, due-process and legal precedent are not relevant when dealing with a woman's feelings

They wouldn't talk to him when he was doing interviews

how many?

Big if true.

Not sure, but he's being blamed for the oscar ratings being down 47% lmao

>being this naive
You really think the world operates like that?
Fuckin hell, kid. You got some lessons to learn.
Lesson 1: People are stupid and believe what they want to/the version of 'reality' that's the most interesting for as long as reality can be denied.

This whole movement will hurt women in the end. Men will be so afraid of being blackmailed or making a slight mistake like repeating a dirty joke at a drunken party that they won't want to hire women anymore.

This. Wouldn't hire a woman if she shit gold bricks at this point. I think it would be much easier to beat a discrimination rap than a harassment suit.

every fucking year it goes lower and every fucking year they look for a new scapegoat
i wonder what the final tantrum will be pointed at before its just taken off TV and just hosted on youtube or something similar

Seconded.

Seacrest literally OUT

My mom and sister use to love watching the Oscars for the womens dresses and stuff. Now they say it's too political and they don't know a lot of the actors who win awards so they gave up lol.

>Seacrest out
Oh fuck I can't remember did he actually use to say that?

Just don't hire attractive women than no one will take their accusation seriously.

Hollywood deserves to burn. I hope everyone involved gets their career ruined. Seacrest helped make this atmosphere. I'm glad the beast turned on its master.

It's their fucking fault for promoting this kind of thinking to the common plebs while they gorge in ethnically homogeneous millionaire communities.
Fuck them, the faster they burn the better.

Yes

So... will the "Me too" movement destroy the Oscars like Kapernick's taking a knee hurt the NFL?

So that means the solution will be "hey if it hurts us- it hurts you"?

Just asking.

They aren't the only ones.
nytimes.com/2018/03/05/business/media/oscar-ratings-low.html
>Record low ratings

>So... will the "Me too" movement destroy the Oscars like Kapernick's taking a knee hurt the NFL?
That's only because of white patriarchy

What if one gets a makeover and becomes attractive?

Fuck him. He's a part of the world that enabled those cunts to continue this non-sense.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

WHY DON'T WE GET SPECIAL TREATMENT ANYMORE!?!?!?!?!

>Get #metoo'd or be formally reprimanded manpigs
Might as well just rape 'em if you're going to go down for it anyways

This.
He's as gay as a Hobbits wedding reception

The world was not ready for social media. Social media changed everything for the worse. Have to admit, it is really interesting to see everything burning. Everyday there is something new.

Oh yeah, an accused rapist won an Oscar during the #metoo era. But no one cares because he's a famous basketball player, and he's black. The absurdity just makes everything funnier.

>having a rabbi

Between the show (which was a 4 hour lecture) and the gay as fuck commercials (obviously no heterosexual males were involved in anyway), last nights show was excruciating to sit through.

why did you bother to sit through it?

youtube.com/watch?v=tmO_R2patgE

REPENT FOR UPSETTING THE GODS AND STRIKE THE WHORE DOWN

This. Look at Michael Jackson; a lot of people probably still believe he's a child molester even though the charges were bullshit.

To shitpost

*tips fedora*
nothing you wrote is new

The Oscars simply have to be, ironically, more entertaining if they want people to watch. Throw a bit of of unexpected randomness in. Otherwise, why sit through something that is four hours when people can look it up instantly on who won, if they care.

Scrape-coating will not solve that underlying issue, but whatever. It really doesn't matter. None of this matters.

He raped Macaulay culkin and we all know it

people.com/tv/ryan-seacrest-source-corroborates-stylist-claim/

isnt he fucking gay?

People collectively also have short memories. Derrick Rose, a well known name in the NBA, was accused of gangrape and acquired. Sure he got heat initially, but he's continued to have opportunities. That user is not wrong: if you are innocent and are confident the courts can handle it, the best way to go about an accusation is to work within the system.

>her story
isnt he a homo? LMAO theyre turning on their own

>Oh yeah, an accused rapist won an Oscar during the #metoo era. But no one cares because he's a famous basketball player, and he's black.
I dont read the news or watch the Oscars, who are you talking about? Kobe?

The Black Mamba himself. He is now more accomplished than most film stars and directors.

people were literally making bets about when sherman alexie would 'come out.'

that said seacrest is definitely gay. he'll at least come out as gay to save his career and hookup with women in private ...odd as that may sound.

>mfw looking this up
I didnt even know he made a movie

Isn't he gay?

He contributed to an animated short called "Dear Basketball", which was about announcing his retirement.

>Hardy’s attorney addressed to cable channel E!, its corporate parent NBCUniveral, and Seacrest, the job became an ordeal as Seacrest subjected Hardy to years of unwanted sexual aggression
>Years
Did it ever occur to this dumb ass to either tell him to stop or just quit if nothing changed after a few months?

My dad was a college profeessor his whole life, and he always told me that if you're meeting a woman (in his case a young student), you always leave the door to your office open while you meet and you make sure that people are in the lobby.

If even one of them accuses you and there is any kind of record you were alone together unsupervised, you're fucked regardless of whether you did something or not.

>unintended
as if.

4d

I hope these hags destroy Hollywood with their "inclusion riders"

>unscrupulous women
he seems to be more into men

We needed the fragmentation of different roles in society. We see that with Hollywood, there was the rarefied air of celebrity life and Oscars had this epic or even legendary feeling to them.

Now we all despise our celebrities because of Twitter.

Politics and this social sludge also combined especially thanks to Trump and now people with no business even speaking to politicians are firing off all kinds of bullshit and slowing down their jobs.

The media now relies on tweets as a crutch and uses them to decide on what to report on and what to say. The idiots who post on Twitter decide how our world is run on a micro level making adjustments and tweaks at every level and its causing mass hysteria and anger to disenfranchised groups.

I'm STILL shocked he's not gay

Being a fag didn't stop them from destroying kevin spacey

>The Oscars this year were unbearable to watch (and that's what made them great)

>>You better help me get that part, or I'll say you groped me and you're finished
>>You better give me half a million dollars, or you'll never work in this town again
Tables have literally be turned.

>Not sure, but he's being blamed for the oscar ratings being down 47% lmao
1. no he's not, ffs
2. 16%, not 47

>>The Oscars this year were unbearable to watch
yes

>(and that's what made them great)
they were just terrible, not matter how desperately you want to be contrarian

Wasn't he banging Sara Underwood at one point?

rats are feeding on each other.

Hes honestly a really good radio host
Hated him for no reaso at first but he really grew on me fast

aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/03/06/ryan-seacrests-oscars-red-carpet-ratings-drop-43-from-2017/23378768/

>Now they say it's too political

The oscars has always been too political you dumb fuck

ew.com/tv/2018/03/06/ryan-seacrest-oscars-red-carpet-e-ratings/

Not according to my mom and sister who watch that trash, you faggot

That isn't true. Two people have claimed to be wignesses .

Tell that to the divorce and family courts. What you say is naive. Look up Danier Holtzclaw.

That's gotta suck. Everyone in hollywood knows he's a fag, open secret or whatever, and yet they still believe some sexual allegation bullshit from a woman to destroy his career.

>one example proves women wont lie about these kind of things

Someone will hopefully snap soon and shoot his accuser. That'll teach 'em.

A state senator offed himself after a #metoo

i thought he was gay

That guy was already batshit, though. He was the head of some bizarre southern evangelical sect and had been convicted multiple times of scamming people, he was a total nutjob.

Derrick Rose got away with it because he was black. Blacks are figuratively speaking allowed to rape yet everyone screams about white patriarchy. Look at fucking Mike Tyson. He was literally convinced and imprisoned and yet 25 years later everyone thinks he is a bro while he was getting cameo roles left right and centre. I fucking pray to God that Western whites finally snap and go full autistic with the nationalism again because they've been ass fucked for way too long now.

>The idiots who post on Twitter decide how our world is run on a micro level
Nah, they're just useful idiots who are set as "example" by the 1% Jews running the media. If Twitter was a redpilled Sup Forums tier mess they would literally shut it down instead of adjusting their biased opinions.

Not to mention Chris Brown still having a career and even doing duets with Rihanna without him being an evil pig or her being a traitor to the movement for forgiving him. Someone needs to start a hashtag movement about black privelige. #blackpriveligeis still having a career and still being an oppressed victim even after beating a woman

>THE OSCARS adjusted to 6.8, a historic low and down 25% from 2017.
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-3-4-2018.html

That's for the main show, I don't care about red carpet ratings

Having to quit your job and lose your livelihood because someone else is bad at their job when you did nothing wrong is rather fucked up. You're probably the kind of guy that would spread his butt cheeks if the boss asked you to.

Yeah but that sassy nigger touched his face while saying he will get his comeuppance so *sipping tea gif*

He's totally not guilty, he's gay, how could he have even groped her?

That's why I think he's guilty. What better way to get people to believe you're straight than to grope some chick. It's brilliant

It's happened with more prevalence since you can literally have sex with someone consensually and then be raped 2 days later after you regret it

Seacrest's straight?

She's a fucking stylist, not some locked in corporate wagecuck. Seacrest probably wasn't her only client, she could've dropped him at any point.

>k. Blacks are figuratively speaking allowed to rape yet everyone screams about white patriarchy.
Mate Bill Cosby was literally the buttend of every rape/roofie joke for the past 5 years.

When I leave the room, I say “Seacrest out.” Why? Because I’m an American idol.

Come back in a couple years, kid

>Cosby
>black

These are literally the metaphors of a 14 year old that listens to Coheed and Cambria

Cosby is an honorary Aryan because he preaches traditional family values and anti-niggerism

Why don’t women just socialize a little less and work more when they’re at their jobs? That’s the problem with some women in the workplace, their main job, in their minds, is to socialize, but it’s not. That mindset attracts the worst type of men especially in a workplace where u literally have to talk to them.. this isn’t even all that complicated.

Watch any rap video and you see nigs surrounded by sexualized babes in skimpy clothes, not a word or peep from the left, cause they are to afraid to be labelled racist.

The Oscars already happened?

That old faggot talkshow host got a new job interviewing obongo and them
Its only like holiday