Will he actually win?

will he actually win?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14947644_10154884869473646_293431345066739881_n.jpg?oh=a158ca64b89aee4c055b0051616a59be&oe=589D301B
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp16z2l0p7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course not

You may rely on it

This.

Sup Forums btfo

Of course he will, this poster is a faggot.

He will win the election and accomplish nothing over the next 4 years. Kind of like Obama since 2012.

Yes. It is already written.

It is a possibility.

>circlejerk

ya

Yes.

Did you drink all your fluids today?

You bet your limey ass he will.

I definitely think he will win the popular vote. But I'm afraid he will get fucked by the electoral college in the end. This might get real messy.

Trump just won.

Donald would win if this was a fair election, or at least stand a good chance at winning

But you faggots don't seem to understand how this shit works, maybe you're too young to remember previous elections.

Hillary has BOUGHT and PAID for her presidency this time, it's hers and she is not going to stop a little thing like vote numbers to keep her from office, neither will the people behind the scenes that want her there.

The media is already turning on Clinton. Trump jumped 15 points up in the polls overnight - that's not possible, they unrigged it to save face.

The media was all in for Remain up until the vote and Brexit still won. They've already surrendered to Trump. Only a few delusional shills left saying the FBI is a Russian front group.

no

Ya better believe it faggot

If he does we are so fucked :(

no

He better

no

trump was already winning long before the FBI announcement. media has been lying the whole time....

Yes, praise Kek

Yes.

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14947644_10154884869473646_293431345066739881_n.jpg?oh=a158ca64b89aee4c055b0051616a59be&oe=589D301B

WITH THESE DIGITS HE WILL

the fbi berniebros were counting on?

This is a CTR tactic, why are we even posting here? Nobody knows until November 8. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp16z2l0p7A

Why do Drumpfkins think he even has a chance? I absolutely can't wait to see the drumpfkin tears on here. I'll be quenched of thirst for months here.

Yes

If shill art wins, will we see a military coup in the grand old usa??

no.
If by some miracle freak of nature, he woes over the EC, then will happen.

yes

gas chambers aren't real bitches
all of those kikes lied
no physical evidence
it is up to the person making the acusation that gas chambers existed to proove it.

they have not.
because they can't
cuz they are not real.

inb4 german camp comander said they were real... they tortured that poor man and crushed his nuts, who wouldn't say whatever they wanted at that point. he prolly thought no one would be stupid enough to think a shower room was a gas chamber.

He was going to win before the email investigation, now it will be a lamdslide

Nah

He will win, he will win big league.

Yes

kek will it

i must rest now

(do not wake the emperor)

Commiefornia faggot. Die in an earthquake

Probably not

>believing that bullshit "poll"
Autism Speaks

Shut the fuck up old senile faggot

Kek says he will.

Shut up braindead retard

Yes, Bigly.

Not if they rig that shit he won't. Wouldn't surprise me at this point with how desperate they are getting

Shut the fuck up, wafflecuck.

It's rigged. You know nothing. Stay in your lane.

Then he can demand a recount.

I think he won't, but I'm not sure about it.

yes

Yes he will. I've put my money on it and would have put it on Hillary if she were to win it.

>I've put my money on it
where?

Let's see what happens with Hillary this week.