ABRA KADABRA

>ABRA KADABRA

EXPELLED FROM THIS MOVIE-IAMUS

pew pew, pew pew

YUMMY CUMMIE GREEN GUMMIES!

TEH

"!HED"

I hated the way they visualized spells in the movies. Not sure what they could have done but surely they could have done better than turning them into laser-sticks

These strange phrases are only because they stem from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>ABRA KADABRA
Why did you say that?

do you seriously have no life to post this every time

>I WANNA REACH OUT AND GRAB YA

"No!"

>NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH

You have much to learn

Why do reyloedditors from the star wars general on Sup Forums keep spamming this pleb garbage?

WHY SO TENSE POTTA

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Such a weak opening.

>Reyloedditors from the Star Wars General on Sup Forums
Now that's a boogeyman

Using projectiles when Sectumsempra can instant kill.

That bothered me the most, but it's likely because Snape kept the spell to himself after he invented it.
Sectumsempra was a monster of a spell that made Avada Kedavara look amateurish. You didn't have to want to kill a man to use sectumsempra. Hell, you didn't even have to know what it did.
It would've been on the unforgivable list fast, and even speaking it out loud or releasing the name in print could've been illegal.

Okay that one was just plain fucking terrible.

They were all generic white flashes as well. Really makes you wonder why they didn't use guns

Keep up the good job no matter how bad your opening is
Don't let the tumblr plebs that think this is just a meme and not 100% truth tell you otherwise

pretty weak opening

I agree. Here's an edit:
"These nonsensical, asinine phrases could only stem from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises."

what the fuck were they thinking

He's also shown to shoot lightning ( end of 7th movie ). The fire balls in 3rd/4th movie moved at 70 mph. Why didn't they try to dodge while casting?

>NYEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

this makes me laugh idk why

I wanna reach out and grab ya

HAHAH EPIC

>erecto!

hewhomustnotbenamedposting is some of my favorite shitposting to come from this site
Especially dehposters, shit always gets me to laugh

>nameposting
How do we solve this redditor problem?

Sit down.
Be humble.