ITT: films literally no one on this board dislikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsqObcQ7icQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WhsnYE5xaVo&ab_channel=StudiocanalUK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I seriously love that movie so much

>ITT: films literally no one on this board has watched
FTFY

I didn't see it on account of not being allowed in movie theaters filled with children but I'll see it when it comes to digital release.

this is more likely

>films literally no one in the world dislikes
They need to make a Paddington cinematic universe.

>films literally no one dislikes period

FTFY OP

What does marmalade taste like?

Torrents dropped last night boys, fire up that Bearkino

jam right?

Just buy some, it's not that expensive. It tastes very similar to jam, but feels "rougher"; jam is very smooth, but you can feel more of the fruit's texture in marmalade, and it's a little tarter.

orange jam

this movie will fix Sup Forums

I bought a jar of Orange marmalade after watching Paddington 2 and it's essentially a jam with a very strong tang. Tastes wonderful on toast.

I too made a jam sandwich just to try it after watching this movie

While watching this film I felt human again. It was like the ending from Hellraiser II. Then when it was over I once again felt my emotions slip away and I became cold.

Unironically would support ousting Capeshit from this board and replacing it with Paddington. Plus marmalade on toast or in sandwiches is great. Just so long as you buy the home kits and make it yourself cos the store bought stuff isn't nearly as good.

Told everyone I know padding 1 is amazing and nobody listened to me. Then the second one comes out and all the shitty news sites start going "what the gosh darn padding TWO is getting amazing reviews???" then everyone I know starts telling me how much they love paddington. I hate being right about everything.

I have an unironic love for Paddington

be more humble about that shit and you'll be seen as cool

I was joking. Wasnt that funny though.

>watching the virgin paddington cub

I prefer the chad pooh grizzly

WE don't PIRATE PADDINGTON!

ITT: Manchildren who unironically watch kids movies alone

>Two autistic robots find love

Checks out

I've never seen this movie, looks dumb.

I actually watched Paddington 2 in the theatres alone. I've never done that, and would never have dreamed of doing it before this movie.
No shame, no regrets.

When youre done playing the character you should check this movie out :)

You should check it out

la bouche de jean-pierre

Anyone else have an incredible desire to rewatch Grand Budapest Hotel after this?

Forgot pic

This Kino

A little bit. But it just makes me want more Paddington as it has transcended Wes Anderson's filmography imo. It has all of the style but none of the hipsterish pretension.

pirates of the Caribbean 1
the thing
fellowship of the ring

KINO AF
youtube.com/watch?v=IsqObcQ7icQ

>downloading it on iTunes/Amazon or any digital platform
>not pre-ordering the 4K Ultra HD version from the UK
It's like you don't wanna watch pure chadkino in glorious 4K.

so le quirky

>when someone tries to give paddington a rotten rating

orange jam but less sweet and it includes the rind

I'm very glad that Paddington 2 had none of the very awkward Dutch Angles that the first film had from time to time.

winnie the pooh can beat him up

cried like a bitch at the end

I wish Christopher Robin turns out to be pure kino that can stand alongside Paddington.

Problem Child 2

>tfw you watch a kid's movie alone because of a thread on Sup Forums
you better not let me down faggots

Kids movies are movies just for kids. Family movies are movies for people of all ages. Please know the difference and which one Paddington is in.

what kids movie is your image of

princess tutu
one of the best animes

is the 1st paddington worth watching?

yes

Someone tell me why Paddington is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=WhsnYE5xaVo&ab_channel=StudiocanalUK
this scene...

he's kind and polite

Amazing.

mm cozy

>It's perfect.
It sure is little bear, it sure is

Yes, it's charming as fuck but if you're Sup Forums you'll hate it's message

Welp thanks. Not watching it. Hate having leftist-cuckory shoved down my throats in movies now.

Lads I just saw it, bloody masterpiece. It's pretty much flawless as family films go.
And it's not just the basic elements of a kiddy-flick, Paddington 2 has a fucking great cinematic eye. The movie is getting constantly creative with framing and editing in a way that just adds this magic to the film. The sequence where his prison cell becomes Darkest Peru will go down as one of the most stunning moments this year, no doubt about it.
This is pure genuine emotion, there's not a single pretentious bone in this film's body. It's just pure, timeless, and magical. 10/10.
And not only that, there's a lot of great fun setpieces here. I mean come on, a great treasure hunt, a master of disguises, a daring prison break, a thrilling train chase? That Shape of Water scene where for a fucking SECOND you actually believe Paddington is going to drown even if you already know his prison-mates are coming to rescue him. MASTERPIECE
And seriously if you don't even get the least bit close to crying at the end, you're souless, pretty much dead.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles along with the second sequel (we don't talk about the third one)

WALKER!

Chaddington is the best thing to come out of Peru in ages. Even the Fridge-Moaner can't compete.

>including the rind
ugh worst culinary meme of all time

love it

havent watched it

i hate the whole franchise, insufferable fanbase like the all the other generic capeshit, muh production company need shekels (sole exception to raimi's work)

is the sequel any good?

I remember hearing that Peter Jackson was making Lord of the Rings into a movie back when I was in high school
I got hyped as fuck and kept telling everyone that its gonna make millions of dollars, but I mostly just got strange looks
>Whats a hobbit?

i'm going to watch this so hard today

i saw the first one yesterday and was blown away by how good it was, so charming and enjoyable.

niggers hate chaddington for getting 100%

Seen the first one? It's even more charming.

Orange slices

Already released online

Be honest, lads.

did you cry at the end?

best character coming through, after Paddington

I hope Christopher Robin is as comfy and cute as Paddington 2 was

it's funny m8

I wish I could just be a kid watching Pooh again.

like milky coins

I'm only pirating chaddington until the 4k drops

CHARMING
H
A
R
M
I
N
G

I go to Sup Forums all the time and it has nothing of the sort in this movie. It was wholesome af

>Americans don't eat marmalade
I had no idea. It's like jam but with a bitter taste, it's good

I sure do cried, chaps.

So weird that Paddington 2 is the only kino that made me cried in the past few years.
This movie is pure gold.

How could you?

>he didn't watch Paddington 2 in the kinoplex
Comfy as FUCK. Although I wonder why Paddington wasn't immediately sent back to jail for breaking out even though he was exonerated of the robbery.
Ending made me feel.

Even the most cynical can find something to laugh about

Simply wonderful

It didn't make me cry, but it made me genuinely snicker and laugh gag after gag. The comedy is on point, not offensive, just light and friendly.
For some reason I found the barbershop window gag incredibly funny. It was such a cliched slapstick gag, and yet the line he speaks in his out of breath voice just makes it. The writers/storyboarders are comedic geniuses.

Most Carpenter's films are liked here.
It's a prequel. No.

Based Chaddington