Why did everyone turn on her?

Why did everyone turn on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this thread again

sage

We all saw her naked (and it wasn't that impressive). She has nothing left to offer us now.

nips

read the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM

wish I could turn my ejaculation inside of her pussy

this

Her reaction to the fappening was hypocritical and she's a middle school dropout

because bitch started mouthing off about shit she knows nothing about.

she's kind of a phony twat

this

So we like her now, right?

>I dropped out of middle school but let me tell you all about politics. Credentials don't matter when you're a famous actress

It's like any other "fun" girl, you eventually get tired if their bullshit

Because her success comes down to fucking Harvey Weinstein, and she spat on him when it became trendy. Ungrateful bitch. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

this

>credentials

nice meme

She's lost her mystique (no pun intended XDDD) we've see it all.

And she was clearly Harvey's used up whore.

I don't give a fuck who diddled her.
She's fucking obnoxious when she opens her mouth (to talk)

A combo of everyone seeing what she looks like naked and her revealing herself to be kind of a bitch, like when she told that guy off for being on his phone when he was just trying to translate what she was saying.

Too political, people don't like rich actors telling them who they should vote for.

Though she's smiling here, one may detect around the corners of her eyes and mouth the subtle signs of itchy discomfort brought on by those bright lesions dazzling her vaginal beef. Hammered and pummeled into her vulva, the rich ecology of her mudflaps teem like a pungent swamp, and not only ensure her immune system remains engaged but also induces whoring behaviors and personality traits. The modern roastie pussy is a Darwinian experiment the likes of which Earth has not seen since the Cambrian period. Inside each roastie contends countless STDs, conquering the vast vaginal tissues, carving warts and blemishes along their inflamed war path. It is not easy for any given Papilloma virus or Gonorrhea spore. There is truly no moment of victory or rest for the sexually transmitted organism, not with the steady invasion of new bacteria and viruses. Nearly every sunset beckons the arrival of a new cauldron of microscopic animals born aloft globs of semen and beads of sweat. A pink salty crucible awaits them on the other side. There is virtually no homecourt advantage, either, only genetic warfare. Certain viral strains may require specific tissues to thrive, lest they perish or are out-infected by more savvy STDs. And it's this unrelenting nano-scale brutality that has helped to rend and scar the tender flesh of her clam.

In this world you can be an idiot, or you can be an asshole, and you can find success, but not if you're both

She's an annoying vapid cunt.

Always has been. The fact she got famous in the first place is amazing.