I'm sorry Sup Forums

I really just can't get on this Trump train everybody here is on. I really just can't like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bNtl_Sfw
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/27/200-reasons-hillary-clinton-is-unfit-to-be-president-n2223804
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2357
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So don't like him. just vote against her.

I really don't see a good reason to support him sorry.

Your mistake is trying like things, focus on hating things instead.

Who gives a shit what you like, just leave.
-Sage

Well if I don't like him it means I hate him kinda so inclines me to vote against him.

If you can't like Trump, then hate Hillary. Do it to stop (((HER))) winning.

Supreme court

But I don't want crazy right wingers in there. Clinton would be closer to centrist.

>Clinton
>close to center
pick literally one
the people who Trump suggested are not radical judges by any stretch. they were selected out of their unwillingness to be flexible on the constitution. Clinton said she wants people to the left of Ginsburg

You're supporting America you dumb twat.

>like
Who said anything about having to like a candidate? You're not picking your new best friend, you're picking a president, pick the better one.

You don't have to like somebody to work with them.

I honestly think trump would be worser at it. He doesn't have any experience at all. I mean I know I'm gonna get so much hate around here but this is me trying to be honest.

I mean it's not that i necessarily like clinton either but ... ya know? I feel like such a minority opinion around here though.

Support someone else then, just not Killary. There's more than two parties.

>I feel like such a minority opinion around here though.
You're mistaken, that feeling is called stupidity.

>showing emotions on Sup Forums
kys

Holy shit, click on this image, the image swaps

Vote Johnson or Stein then. Both better candidates.

What about this qt?
Do it for him

Guys can you please pay attention to this image swap The image changes when you click on it, it's magic

It's not stupid to have an opinion different from your own sir. I pay lots of attention to things and research.

k

You don't have to like him, just vote for him.

If you are serious about checking into this, here are 2 very good sources to start from:
untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

If you can get through both of those and still like Hillary more, then I concede

youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bNtl_Sfw

Go back to Huffington post then, you fag.

Trump literally never contributed nothing to the US, while Hillary actually did something to benefit US citizens.

btw, kindly read this
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

>But I don't want crazy right wingers in there

why are you even here?

nobody here is left-wing, why do you care what we think? reddit and tumblr are down the hall to the left, you don't belong here

You're with shitposting or you don't go here often.

>I mean I know I'm gonna get so much hate around here but this is me trying to be honest.

This is the statement that leads me to believe you're either acting or new. If you really are new, let me ask you, what kind of country do you want yourself, your kids, and your grandkids to live in. Keep this in mind considering the President is appointing multiple Supreme Court Justices this time around.

Also keep in mind whether or not you want your kids or your kids' kids to have to deal with rampent immigration considering on of the candidates "dreams" of open borders.

Do you want you, your kids, or your grandkids to grow up in a corrupt government that can never be fixed once they've won with Hillary and put forth the necessary steps to move toward globalism? Or would you rather not have a someone bought up by special interest groups who couldn't care less if corruption came from Dems OR Republicans and would rather see things work for US not THEM?

I'm lefty. sorry to break your safe-space

I'm more centrist/independent not crazy left or right .

So what

I've been here since /new/ and think Trump is an idiot.

I'll still contribute to meme magic though praise kek

But I'm not having kids...

My Grandpa, who was a racist, loved and supported me. Does that mean I am a racist? There is nothing factual in that link.

It's literally come out today that Hillary has been involved in a child sex ring, and you are going to argue that Trump is worse?

Also, Trumps career choice had nothing to do with working on US policy, does that suddenly invalidate his position? These positions you take are so flawed.

There are a shit ton of factual things in that link, it's just sad you support the only american politician who praises Kim Jong Un

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

I don't like him either, but Hillary wants to create a no-fly zone over Syria, which means taking on the Russkies. I'm somewhat allergic to nuclear detonations over the Air Force base near me, so Trump it is.

Do you have ANY IDEA how many people he hires
how many jobs he creates?
You useless fucking nigger

Hillary Clinton supports
>Domestic and foreign Terrorism
>QE4 and globalism
>corruption and the extrajudicial killing of her own cronies
>raising the debt ceiling
>Wall Street and the elite
>leaking/selling high technology to China through Isreal
>The tyranny of government/destroying the second amendment

I'll stop here.

you don't have to like trump, just hate hillary like any rational person would.

You could at least try to not look retarded.

Vote Stein.

Clinton is a fucking nannystate neocon.

You mean the Trump pedophilia connection.

aka having a party with a convicted pedophile and having little girls accuse you raped them afterwards.

>nobody here is left-wing
Wrong. We just don't care enough to post usually.
Back towards Romney there was a lot more lefty posting. Lot more discussion in general. Then fire natio- I mean then the Trump posters attacked and pretty much killed all the discourse.

Just saying newfag.

Low test. See a doctor

>Worser

You're not even intelligent enough to understand the language you grew up speaking
You have no business voting, and your opinion on politics is literally irrelevant.
Do not go out, and vote on November 8th. You're incapable of making an informed decisions either way.

>single mom detected

Are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid?

When you will have actual accurate claims to make, i will take you seriously. most of the claims you made there are empty right wing narratives

>No actual counter-point to the obvious reality that Trump posters sperg out like children when someone anything slightly to the left of Alex Jones.
Quality post.

You're lacking sources Chaim. Why don't you swindle goys instead of grapping at pennies for Hillary ?

voting based on who you like versus who has the best vision for the future is sickening

explain that to your ancestors, if you have any, who died for their country. Sup Forums isn't here so you can work out your guilt. trump is an easy vote in any event.

So crawl on the caboose.

ya ok

There are sources included in the bottom of the picture.

There, have more sources

Post stupid shit, get stupid responses. A macro image and unsourced claims don't warrant a relevant response.

emails

So, no remarks on Clintons involvement in a child smuggling and sex ring? Trump's supposed support for Kim Jong Un is worse, right?

How about Hillary wanting to start WW3? Her Syrian no fly zone? I would rather not have the whole world thrown into Nuclear war...

Where is your argument?

All I see is emotional non-arguments

No one cares.

>these same women that backed off once he filed paperwork for libel

Keep trying though.

I never said I was having an argument
I'm in my 30s , male and white and I already said I'm not having children. I don't want them.

Don't need to like him. Just need to vote for him to keep Hillary "We Came, We Saw, He Died" Clinton from starting World War Three.

Well it isn't JUST based on who I like

There are thousands of fake right-wing narratives against clinton that have zero correlation with reality. the reason trump and the GOP come up with those fake narratives is because of people like you, who just buy them.

And no, Hillary is not interested in ww3, the no fly zone is something she is going to negotiate WITH russia, and putin himself said he is open for diplomacy with either clinton or trump

It's okay, OP.

Half of Sup Forums is only on the Trump train because he's a bully and weak men instinctively fear to be on the wrong side of a bully.

Fuck off kike shill, Gas yourself.

She did not back off, HE PAID jill harth to drop the case, he was not suing her for libel. read the sources

The democrats nominating Hillary killed all leftist discussion.

Accusations now mean guilty. How about we make a bet, that Trump gets found guilty for absolutely none of those? I am willing to put quite a lot down. A simple search on a SINGLE one of those cases shows how massively flawed they are.

>A macro image and unsourced claims
>Unsourced claims.
If you have been using this site for more than a week you would know how hard Sup Forums gets baited by even the most obvious liberal posts.
Stop being a baby. This board is shit and always will be as long as people keep thinking every other opinion is a shill post. What the fuck is the point of a political discussion board if there is no political discussion?

>disregarding the factual contents found within the wikileaks emails, you have no evidence to support your claims
>you have to follow my specific arbitrary criteria in order for me to perceive anything you say as valid

townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/27/200-reasons-hillary-clinton-is-unfit-to-be-president-n2223804
/thread

So your making a decision completely based on emotion...do you realize that has never gotten society anywhere in history?

Trump was already found to be guilty for a shit ton of things. he is a serial criminal.

He is also caught on tape saying that he sexually assaults women

You understand Clinton is the one advocating war with a major nuclear power while Trump is the one wanting to make nice, right?

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2357

"came upon evidence of an international child smuggling and child sex ring" involving "very high profile people, candidates for high elected office, and current holders of high elected office at the federal and state levels, as well as other persons."

Looks like I have actually stumbled on a CTR fucker. You have no power here.

Ok.

99% Of the wikileaks emails contained literally nothing of importance, and 1% contained small scandals that aren't too significant.

>Clinton would be closer to a centrist
Bait

>Clinton would be closer to centrist.

The only thing "center" to Hillary is herself.

user, you sound young, so I need to lay some logic down on you. Also, before I do that, if you don't go vote either way, shut the fuck up and stay inside.

Donald Trump is not some bastion of morals that people are all of the sudden flocking to because he's going to save us. He is the closest thing to reform this country has had in decades, DECADES. Hillary Clinton's policies are going to change the electorate, although I have hope for based Mexicans/Hispanics/Cubanos who are hard-working people that are part of the middle/upper-middle class. Make no mistake though, the democrats are trying to change the electorate and will keep people in poverty, who for some fucking reason are convinced Obama made their lives better, and ANY democrat after, including Hillary, is going to do the same. Compared to Romney though, Trump kills it with blacks and I know based black people. Shit is not black and white. But if you vote and contribute to electing Hillary, it's fucking Frank Underwood - you'll be in my command in the Syrian desert, and that fucker Alex Soros will get to play his games of seeing "which one falls first." Thus, we become their pawns. Trump can shake all of this up, and the fact he has all of those people scared as shit and nervous has me raging hard.

>Muh gay social issue that's over and done with but we keep milking
>Scooping out babies is good, you guys

Name a few then, if it's so easy?

Also, he is quoted say, in the video, "They LET you". He is talking about not all woman, but specifically talking about groupies.

Try again CTR pleb

>superstation95.com
Kinda proving his point about people just buying anything that comes out of a conservative mouthpiece there jimbo.

you really should kill yourself, take your parents with you, they obviously fucked up

>What are conservative websites purposefully misleading their readers.

You probably also think Oversampling means rigging a poll because you did not bother to check what oversampling actually means

kys

Honestly mate, I find him to be agreeable as fuck. He's not a dude I'd have a beer with, but I'd love to sit down and talk politics and shit with.

You don't have to like him t b h, just remember not to vote for ((her))

kys faggot

Jesus christ grow up you childish cunt, you don't have to like the character just look at the policies and the message they're sending, twat. If cunton wins you're going to war the end.

I hate the guy but I still voted for him. Rather have him bring the government and world down in flames and re-build than live in a shit world controlled by a bunch of liberal pansies.

In a way though isn't that what a lot of Trump voters are voting based off of? They are really angry at things from when I see videos of actual ones talking as well as the attitude of a lot of trump supporters on here. I don't see this on the Hill side.

Then fuck off.

Do you agree with how he PRAISES kim jong un while attacking the current US president?

Let me tell you something,faggot. You either lead,follow,or get out of the fucking way.

You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are doing with your life. I bet you have a weak girly handshake.