ITS HAPPENING

Eric just sent me this!!! Hillary has been issued subpoena to testify her wrong doings found in the newly found Huma emails!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9rBr_WLQsFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake russian sponsored disinfo

PLease elaborate on your statement

There's a super pro-hillary kike girl on my goybook. I can't wait for her to get the news.

Do you have any more information regarding the subpoena?

HOLY SHIT OP HE EMAILED ME BEFORE YOU! IT IS REAL I CAN CONFIRM HILLARY LITERALLY IN HANDCUFFS SOON!

Elsewhere on Sup Forums claim was pro-Hillary want to arrest her early so Obama can pardon, where as anti-Hillary wanted to arrest after so can't be pardoned. (I can't imagine a pardon avoids some level of civil conflict.)

You can be pardoned for a crime that hasn't even been prosecuted idiot.

Pardoning Hillary would be the absolute worst thing they could do if they wanted even an inkling of a chance.

what?

Eric Trump is based. We need to help him now!!!!!!!

There emails are always hilarious lmao.

I get them from Trump in the middle of the night with subjects like "You up?"

that info can't be true... if he pardoned it would definitely be the last day of his term

>Muh russia
Thanks CTR.

Trump gifs are best gifs

this email confirmed for me that hes been on pol. there is no way he unironicly made that the subject head

If Obama pardons her he'll get impeached.
They have more than enough on him to charge him and he knows it.
He will step back and let justice take it's course because it's in his best interest.

False alarm. It's just gibs.

You're a dumbass. Lots of (mostly Democrat) presidents pardon convicts in their last week in office. But before that, Hillary has to get convicted to get pardoned, which probably won't happen before she got sworn in, if she were to win.

Real happening or LARPing?

Bump

What's the difference?

Bumperino

Literally why.

>IT'S HAPPENING
>BOMBSHELL!!!
>HOLY SHIT
>SMOKING GUN
>!!!!!

fuck off with all this shit. it's "been happening" for months and what do you know, nothing's changed and Hillary is still polling and predicted to win

Thank you for recording the correct.

ITS LITERALY HAPPENING YOU IDIOT!

Oh yes, all those British shills they've employed, right?

Fuck off m8 I want to be on here to bitch about brexit and europe, not hear all your shit. I hate both sides if that helps

She isn't laughing now.
youtu.be/9rBr_WLQsFc

Nah.Most of them are lame.The meme economy really took a crash when Hillary got nominated instead of Bernie.