youtube.com/watch?v=0WeT2wwVwSY
youtube.com/watch?v=EJy1uBkjd4k
youtube.com/watch?v=TPNmf6ZlfR4
youtube.com/watch?v=GNdwD8gQbSU
youtube.com/watch?v=G1dO462ufLc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1sIwCLtIc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mainly watched the After Hours series on Youtube, but it's weird that Katie is the only one that still works at Cracked.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHWM2r-UWzs

pretty much

That series actually had promise once. Now it's just shitty clickbait.

I think Buzzfeed became "better" them.

only thing buzzfeed have is their food shows

youtube.com/watch?v=mcsTWPSMDtg

Did they stop making those? They added a new cast to rotate and that was awful

RAINDROP
TRU
TOPDROP

Why havent they uploaded in like three months?
What happened to that panel-type show? I really liked that.
Some News?

They also a gun video I'm obsessed with. Delicious Allison.
>licks fingers as if eating fried chicken

Forgot link.
youtu.be/j6Ex2rVOUWs

Nothing made me happier than to see them lay off staff after they began to write shit that makes America Chavez look like the front page of Sup Forums

The company that had bought Cracked fired practically everybody and they became a clickbait buzzfed clone.

Because it is what it is.

They were all fired. Seriously. The entirety of the video production side of cracked got laid off, now it's just a dead channel.

Eh, don't cherry pick. This shit was always on Cracked.
John Cheese nearly only wrote articles about being poor

And that has nothing to do with the identity politics bullshit in the picture. Also John Cheese was funny.

lmao I haven't looked at these mugs in years and I just realized how much Swaim looks like fuckin Wil Wheaton

unsolved is pretty good

bunch of cracked writers migrated to themodernrogue.com

I find that goofy looking blonde chick with the glasses to be unconventionally attractive.

Who bought them?

It's a damn shame what that website has become.

The 8 types of articles John Cheese writes (and why they're all depressing and lame)
>I'm an alcoholic
>I can't give up my vices
>I have done nothing to change my circumstances
>People who have it better than me just don't get it
>Quitting smoking is hard
>I never had any friends
>I'm a big fat internet nerd
Never got why people liked his writing.

Television & Film

Am I the only oldfag who had a subscription to Cracked Magazine?

I only ever went on cracked for probably less than a period of a year, and that was probably about 4-5 years ago, but I don't know which one of them I disliked the most. Probably the guy with the glasses

Thanks famalam

I didn't have a subscription but I bought them all the time. Monster Party was always great

youtube.com/watch?v=185xezCPk4I&

The only writer I can remember who was consistently good was Seanbaby and he just wrote about ridiculous silver age comics most of the time.

Soren Bowie occasionally had some good ones early on, then he stopped writing and uploaded some shitty article about his wife crying over Trump. But he was good at the start.

Where were you when the BTFO the right?

Jewy Gladstone was mah nigga. Site went to shit after they canned him.

Who had the best argument?
youtube.com/watch?v=0WeT2wwVwSY

They began catering to triggered SJWs and alienated everyone who liked their weird snappy articles. For me the tipping point was some stupid bitch writing an article
6 things about being a giantess
The author was 5'9"
Not 6'. Not 6'6. Not 7'
Fucking lies cracked

I think they just had out of stuff to list.

Kate's tits tho. Hmmm

I just want quirky hipster comedy to die as a thing. Its been around too long. Gen Z do something

>censoring the word 'shitty'
Oh God..

Couldn't stand that writing style. He simultaneously espouses this self-pitying rhetoric while attacking other people for feeling bad about themselves. Rank hypocrisy.
Also,I count 7 types of articles, user,
what is #8

>Hollywood casting High Schoolers

>Gen Z do something

I miss Seanbaby. Prior to becoming full clickbait this was one of my favorite websites. Seanbaby is still one of my favorite humorists. He's up there with Dave Barry.

if this strawman really did represent an entire generation it would unironically be a vast improvement over millennials

They are basically the same as the millennials you hate, just slightly different politics and worse social skills.

I recently rewatched all of Swaim's old Cracked TV and Does Not Compute videos, and hoooooly shit a lot of that would never be allowed on Cracked nowadays. I wonder when they'll try to scrub it off of the internet for being too "problematic".

Yes.

I USED TO LIKE THOSE AREN'T MUSKETS

Shut up Sup Forumstard that site is still hella funny go back to Sup Forums or something if you wanna whine about SJWs.

>Sup Forumstard
>hella
>Sup Forums

I used to read Cracked every single morning my freshman year of highschool. My favorites columnists where Gladstone and Chris Busholz. I just recently went back to read some of their stuff and it still holds up with that kind of absurdist humor that I used to really like about Cracked and Sup Forums and enjoy even today. It became near unreadable and I finally dropped it sometime around 2013 because they got too preachy. I've heard it said that they were really running out of material too. There are only so many fun lists you can make I suppose. I wouldn't be too surprised if the controversial political stuff raked in views and comments and shares for a while until people just stopped wanting to argue and went elsewhere.

I used to really enjoy their list format too. Now I hate it now that every youtube video and piece of shit clickbait site has made forced "lists" their bread and butter.

This is terrible.
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE SUCK
And you guys defend this crap?

It's still better than the shitty magazine was. When I was a kid, Cracked was for the dumb kids who didn't get the sophisticated humor in Mad.

Matt Furie should sue.

Was Cracked the website that had a skinny Arab/Indian guy and a white guy do funny office videos?

I think the Arab/Indian guys name was like amal or amil or Kahn. I forget, been so long.

Nevermind, it was Amir and Jake on CollegeHumor.

It's funny because they were about the only videos I watched back in the day and now that everything is video, I watch none of it.

That's a lie. I also watched Smosh for the first 2 years.

These guys were the shit back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=EJy1uBkjd4k

>2013
>back in the day

I don't like the age discrepancies on Sup Forums anymore

I honestly think Michael takes it there. Absolute certain death is the best certain death.

How does it make you feel to know I've been an adult for over a year?

series is from 2009, that is an hd reupload.

More than anything from the old days with him, I remember Agents of Cracked. "A Chili Day in Hell" was the hardest I ever laughed at one of their videos.

Sucks that my favorite girl is a lesbian

Jen is such a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=TPNmf6ZlfR4

>tfw no more seanbaby
his comics are funny as shit

Literal walking pieces of dogshit would be superior to millenials.

I used to love this site, would stop in every day and even contributed a few articles, though I stopped when they heavily rewrote my last one and still stuck my name on it.
That was like 9 years ago. It went to absolute shit at a really steady pace after that. Eventually I even stopped checking in every now and again because the content just stopped appealing to me and was no longer remotely interesting. Can't remember exactly when that was but I feel like it was still at least 5 years ago or so. When it went kaput it wasn't remotely surprising to me, the surprising thing was that it lasted as long as it did after the descent began.

Here's Swaim on his perspective of it going to shit and why left before the mass lay-off.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNdwD8gQbSU

The place started going to shit when Christina H became a columnist and accelerated when you became unable to criticise her articles in the comments.

Tell me in which year you were born.

They became far far left.

You mad that the next generation won't be a bunch of soyboys?

Imagine taking the time to make that.

that's exactly what they are though.

College humor isn't much better.

They suddenly got really good a couple of years ago, and then they introduced three new people (one of which was a woman with a higher testosterone level higher than all of Buzzfeed combined) and suddenly became shit again.

The C stands for Cucked

Wow, I cant stop laughing at those articles about how the mafia hijacks shipments of candy bars and manhole covers.
I am dying famalama!
You are a true comedy patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=G1dO462ufLc

Who remembers when Michael Swaim (okay, whoever wrote the script for the episode) completely shat all over Dan O'Brien's borderline autistic obsession/kinship with Spiderman?

>SO GROW UP!

And then DoB tried to retaliate by making himself Rain Man, failing to make Batman look bad, and creepily making two of his friends make out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1sIwCLtIc

>I-I-I am awkward and insecure and girl and miserable and cat haver and no make jokey
>plz no bully reassure me love meeeeeeeee

>he thinks that's a leftist meme
Plenty of right-wing people hate you as well, /ptg/.

>/ptg/
Nope, try again

>I think Dan has Asperger's...
>(Drops toothpicks) Quick! How many?
>HE'S GONE MAD WITH ASPERGER'S!

Please tell me Michael Swaim walked away from Cracked completely unscathed.

Did you improve your life after reading the '6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person' article?

>only the SJW jewess remains
big surprise

Eh, they're not the "Generation Zyklon" Sup Forums wants them to be, but they definitely aren't as cucked as millenials.

No, but it's objectively good advice. I just lack initiative and motivation.

He did introduce me to Morphine

It's weird that anyone works at Cracked

That was collegehumor

Anything by Seanbaby was based as fuck.
>the choose-your-own adventure books
>the fucked up comics
>the mma lists
Goddamn sexual allosaurus

Isn't that the girl that was in that "Liberals first time shooting" video? And she absolutely loved it?

This is exactly my experience with cracked as well. Loved it during HS, somewhere around my first or second year of college it became shit, and then they started pandering to SJWs to make it unreadable.

Sounds like /r9k/

In the comments section, I kind of ripped into her too hard for turning around in the range with the barrel pointing around and then I felt really badly because then she went on to say that she enjoyed shooting guns and she was really cute, but it was too late and I had already posted my comment.

I hope she didn't read it...I don't want it to discourage her from shooting anymore oor something. She's so cute...

Maybe people like his writing because it's better when read in Bill's Voice.