Was this the greatest interview ever done on camera?

Was this the greatest interview ever done on camera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEq-n6ciuxc
youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw
youtu.be/qexcFvsPetY
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtube.com/watch?v=v3fragxxwQo
youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=RQmqcaS5LIM
youtu.be/eE6QzDrT_x8
youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0
youtube.com/watch?v=hjgpo3_SF7M
youtu.be/92fd7kFCL6Y
youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM
youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link me

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

The Gaddafi one filmed like two months before he was slaughtered was pretty good to,

youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40

Watch this (((fellow white man))) squirm during an uncomfortable interview about race with Morgan Freeman.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

Haven't seen that, but isn't it ultra prophetic or something?

No, he just fucking rambles like a madman clearly high on cocaine for a good thirty minutes. He did this with several journalists for a few hours, there are other ones than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEq-n6ciuxc

It's funny how everything we know about him is jew lies, they destablized his country, kept spreading propaganda to his people that created a revolt.

>An Idi Amin apologist

Jesus dude get help...

No, this is

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw

youtu.be/qexcFvsPetY

The only way to help me is if you crawled into an oven but thankfully i have one preheated right now.

no chance

same thing happened to gaddafi. the EU and NATO like a cucked Africa. it's like giving a meth addict a punch card for a free dose every 10. way more money for western oligarchs. you wanna talk about real racism in the world today, the western funding of rogue militia in Africa is a lot more serious than fuckin representation in Hollywood bullshit

They did the same thing in the Democratic Congo in the early 60s too.

>the (((West))) isn't intentionally sabotaging Africa and the Middle East to manufacture a refugee crisis in order to turn white countries browner
Stay bluepilled

No but this is a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Arab is such a ugly language. Only Thai is worse.

Gaddafi was a strange one, he would travel around major cities and host all expenses paid dinners to women and give out his autobiographies and books. Basically a free seminar to indoctrinate these women about the evils of western culture and the jews. He had the right idea in that if he was successful the women would spread that to other women (basically what (((they))) do) oh and he never fucked any one of them, he was literally a male feminist.

"Do you want one"
NONONONONO DON'T LET THE GOYIM KNOW OUR REAL HISTORY

every month is jewish history month, we will never stop being reminded about the growing number of new holocaust victims.

Donald Sterling's famed "I'm Not A Racist" interview. It's only 25 minutes (the link above is the whole show captured):

youtube.com/watch?v=v3fragxxwQo

On one hand, it's the story of how a man who owned the LA Clippers for 31 years (!) started a nation-wide shitstorm, received a lifetime ban from NBA and were forced to sell his $2B (yes, B) worth team.

At the same time, it's also about a 80-year old fuck JUSTing himself in a textbook manner in an exclusive interview that were arranged to save his reputation. Quotables for days, both painful and fun to watch.

The funny thing is that really all he asked was for his gf not to publicly cuck him.

>Jew who suddenly became a problematic white male when he was recorded saying racist stuff
Hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc

you cant help people like him, user. they're in a cult

>It's only 25 minutes

get out of here

How is this even a debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=RQmqcaS5LIM

youtu.be/eE6QzDrT_x8

I can't help myself. Hes a Former President of Uganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0

Fucking hell, we need chads back in action.

the journalist cracks me up

youtube.com/watch?v=hjgpo3_SF7M

fucking legend

Holy shit I forgot about this.

With the end goal of doing what exactly?

THIS:

youtu.be/92fd7kFCL6Y

OR MAYBE THIS:

youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM

>Estimated of having fathered 43 children

wew

>Establishing a permanent underclass that will always be dependent on government handouts and therefore reliably vote for more government power and more taxes
>Destroying nationalism and borders
>Crippling the white race, the only threat to global Jewish domination

This one.
She was struck by lightning but lived to talk about it. What she said she saw was amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g