Has any movie assassinated a character as badly as this one...

Has any movie assassinated a character as badly as this one? Green Lantern used to be a key member of the Justice League and he didn't even get a mention in the new movie. Hell he couldn't even get a mention in the CW Arrowverse shows and they had fucking Hawkgirl on there.

Dr. Doom and to a lesser extent all of the FF

The Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker

>and he didn't even get a mention in the new movie
Well, he kinda did

>Tom Cruise to be cast as Hal Jordan
RIP

What a pathetic, pleb answer.

As much as people shit on the production value of the movie, I think Ryan Reynolds was a really shitty choice for Hal.

>Cape
Is that Alan Scott? Haven't watched the movie myself.

Alex Ross is so unappealing to the eye. As bland as wallpaper

What PS2 game is this cutscene from?

found the skinnyfat whiteboi

He's coming later, dw

Oh shit I never even bothered to watch Justice League. Didn't realize Green Lantern Corps make an appearance. That makes me feel better.

They show flashbacks in the beginning to a big war with the Lanterns, the Amazons and the Atlantians fighting the big bad Steppenwolf in a past life. Only part of the movie I thought was interesting, only lasted a few minutes so not worth watching for that.

For some reason they went back and made the scene look much much worse

They should have gone with John Stewart. It's the Lantern everybody knew

In best universe they went with Guy

Weird, I just got home. My roomates are watching this. It seems like decent capeshit.

to go along with the terraforming change to the plot

Was he going to grab the ring?

That'd be cool but it looked more like he was just confused by it

nah hasnt he conquered many worlds he must have run into the corp earlier

There was apparently a line in the movie where he said "Earth has no Lantern" but it was cut out

But for some reason they got rid of the film grain and digitally replaced some of the real actors

Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi. They turned his character into Bantha poodoo.

maybe the exagerated terraforming background made the grain and actors look bad
i cant think of anything else save sabotage

Justice League assassinated all the DC characters on it.

Yeah this. It's probably because he had further to fall but I was reading the Star Wars comics before the TLJ came out and afterwards I just stopped because I can't get invested ion Luke's other adventures when I know he's destined to fail

Funny that Superman would have been the one to get away free if they hadn't turned him into a monster with the CGI lips

Well now

Not Cyborg

He gets tons of mentions in the CW shows.

>Ferris Air is mentioned more than a few times
>flat out mention that the runway they use to test Barry's speed in the pilot episode of The Flash was shut down when a Ferris Air test pilot went missing

I wish they'd just have Hal show up. Barry and Ollie getting along is too weird without Hal being there.

They cut out his backstory so there wasn't much to assassinate

t. Mcfarlene.