Notice anything?

Notice anything?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793574955568988161

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, whitey.
You're not getting my gookbucks.

Female engineers make only $0.77 for each $1 male engineers make. Time to close that gap.

They should all just become white men then.

You chinks are going to get hit by the immigration laws too. I know of thousands of Koreans where I live who will probably have to go home.

Can't wait, the homes they live in could be filled with nice Americans.

It's as if latinas work lower paying jobs on average or something

just going to leave this here

Interaction engineer sounds like a HR job.

Prove me wrong.

Are garbage collectors sanitation engineers?

Is your mom a jizz swallowing engineer?

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a genetic engineer.

Low retweets?

Latinas are so shit they're making less than the 5 natives that work.

Wow the responses are overwhelming and brutal. Is there hope?

Asian men make more money than white men. And as for Jewish men...

Of course, neither of those groups are today's sacrificial scapegoat class.

I wonder how this statistic would look like if they split "white" into "white" and "jewish" and then also add the male earning so that we can see, for instance, latino men vs latino women too.

I bet even the white man earns 10-20% less than the jewish man.

We are memeing history
Shitposting the most powerful man on earth into office
Posting retarded frogs changing the course of humanity

>be Sandwich Artist
>get promoted to Sandwich Engineer

This includes spics who work as maids and farming equipment.

FUCKING WHITE MALES SRSLY

Oh lord. The wage gap myth.
They're comparing a 40h/week male employee with a 30h/week latina female employee with no college degree. Of course they make the same if they perform the same job and have the same education.

This blatant pandering isn't going to help her. She needs to directly address this FBI shit or she's done.

>breaking it down by race and gender to disguise the fact that asians make more than whites and blame the evil white man
clever

Clearly, the asians need to make less.

Fucking nice, polite, scholarly asians.

Hillary Clinton made an appearance in this Latino show. She danced akwardly with a big fat spic.

So asian women make more than black, hispanic, and native men?

>there's a bigger gap between Asian women and black women than there is White women and white men.

Really starts my brains

Most latinas are homebound with 5kids. So hillary is going to pay them out of her pocket.....right?

If you are a white male voting for Hillary, post your name and address so that I can hunt you down and help your matter evolve into it's natural state.

is she losing the woman vote?

Latinas only make 59 cents on the dollar of asian women. It's time to end asian privilage.

Not president and already race baiting

Separate Jews from white men and let's see how those numbers look :^)

Haha top kek

Jesus H Christ ! She's confirming the IQ race-based bell curve!

Somebody point this out to Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer.

The only reason they're comparing it to White men, is because they're the most paid demographic among the majority of US Citizens.

Donald Trump
725 5th Ave,
New York, NY 10022

>It's real

>They lump sand land in with gook land when is suits them.

What the fuck is an interaction engineer? Does it involve differential equations?

>"Hispanic" "Latin"
>American
>Native/Other
>American
>(((WHITES)))
>American

Gotta get all those pander votes before election day.

> earn

wew

Fucking kek!

SHE IS UNHINGED. She literally has no arguments left so resorts to the cheapest of tactics...the wage gap. Oh lord please just end this it's pathetic at this point.

>its real

did her account get fucking haccked? first the equal pay/work tweet and now this.

Seriously we need to meme this

#jewishwagegap

Then put down the broom and pick up a pipe wrench.

Women on the HRC campaign make 38% less than the men.

WHO CARES

>singling out white men for the upper end of the comparison and using a graphic that shows asian men make more than white men

Blatant anti-white discrimination.

Kek

maybe related to IQ

youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g

Oh shit!

kek

>working in machine shop
>diversity officer comes round
>have to hire a female operator
>put out same add we use for male operators
>no response
>offer more money than males operators for a woman
>barbie doll turns up
>takes one look at dirty machine shop
>walks out
>months of this before manager lost his shit and scared diversity hire men away with a hammer

I just dont understand it, its almost like women dont want to do the same things as men.

I always did notice that Asian Women were so much smarter than White women, while White men & Asian men was much closer with Asians taking the lead in book smarts & Whites in creativity

Wonder why White woman are so dumb

People who design software interface.

They're not developers, because they have no technical skills.
They're not graphic designers, because they have no artistic skills.

My company has some of them, they're a fucking disaster, because as useless as their title sounds, they have responsibility in product design and can ruin a product by making stupid decisions.

You need to flip the script and create memes that compare latina women to white women. Spread those. It will be much more effective.

She compares to white men instead of asians who are paid more than all the others.

That's how brain damaged this woman is.

Why is she doing this? It's not Latinas she needs to win over she needs more whites to vote for her, what a fucking trainwreck her campaign has become

>Interaction engineer sounds like a HR job.
an interaction engineer is a web designer without any formal art or design training. They probably have read a book about UI/UX (like just about every developer or software engineer).

They are not engineers.
t. angry software engineer.

>Men
>Latina

Shit nvm, I may be brain damaged myself.

Nothing pisses me off more than these fake engineering positions.

How did she do it?

>t to White men, is because they're the most paid demographic among the majority of US Citizens.

Wrong, asian men make more

I'm so fucking tired of lefties on this issue

I'm here to close the pay gap gooks.

Not actually relevant, since we don't do the same work, but my mexican ex makes $14/hr and i earn $30/hr

She's better educated than me too

Imagine if they added a (((coincidence))) stat.. Would people care then?

Doxxing is against the rules faggot. What beef do you even have for this Donald.

lady sparky here. not all grills are fucken primadonnas, some of us want to pay our bills too. this one is seriously wondering whether or not she'd have more interesting job tasks with a sex change. :(((((

They're tearing her apart in the comment section. Fuck me, are the normies actually waking up?

What jobs do Latinas have compared to white men?

only 76 retweets? kek

Is she still losing important followers? I know Obama and Elizabeth Warren unfollowed her. Anybody else?

Generally the non-meme tier versions of these arguments are aware of that and want to place an emphasis on bridging the gao by encouraging greater participation of latinas in the wider labor force, rather than the areas they are over represented in

I'm cool with the idea, but no one ever proposes a good way of solving these problems that isn't just substituting one problem for a new one

>bullshit chart with absolutely no source
>asians are earning more than whites but still blames whites
>chart is organized by race and no specific gender, but she still makes it specifically about latinas (latino women)

How in the fuck is she allowed to get away with such stupid and blatant pandering? If Trump did this, he would have been slandered by every media outlet. In fact, he did when he tweeted a bogus black crime statistic table.

Last place I went to was all Latina women. They had their babies and dogs in there... Which high paying white guy job allows that?

>why don't you do the same work? is she in a shitty field like retail or childcare.

Why don't mods do anything about this?

Massive sanitation projects are actually very complex and require a lot of interdisciplinary knowledge.

I know you're just using the newspeak name for man-on-the-streets garbage collectors though. Just pointing out most people have no idea how complicated it is to deal with 350 million people producing waste

How many white men are cleaning toilets or picking strawberries?

How many latinas are working for finance, engineering or technology

Is she actually suggesting that mennial labor jobs should be paid the same as white colllar or stem careers?

It's Sup Forums users.

I made a better image, including the bait title, and the admission from the people who work for the State of California.

Wage gap is fake and gay.

>can't enforce no-fly zone on her own face
>can't enforce equal pay in her own foundation

are you actually suggesting that white collar jobs are actually difficult
>mfw all the engineers at my plant sit around yakking while the blue collar people do all the work

SUP BRO

She went into academia, I went into industry, industry pays more. Not complicated

My buddy is an engineer for the state who works on the traffic system.

Similat concept. "Oh traffic lights aren't that hard".

Until you realize they model it as a massive interconnected pipe network of literal millions of roads, driveways, entrances, etc. and use low-level fluid dynamics to simulate what changing the light pattern will do. It's pure chaos. Butterfly effect and shit.

>Time to close that gap.

Time to close that border.

just looked at her twitter
she has 10 million followers but only 500 retweets after 3 hours?? hahahaha

On average, Latinas only have 7 kids for every 1 kid that a white man has. Time to close that gap.

#Killsomespicbabies

>software engineer
A software engineer is a web designer who paid a ton of money for a degree. They probably have used the command line (like just about every person who owned a computer).

They are not engineers
t. angry aerospace engineer.

Tweeted it to her

LOL

>interaction engineer

not a real job

Affirmative action.

i'll also note people pushed her to go into academia, people pushed me to go into industry.

She had a much easier time finding work with a university than I was having and I had multiple choices for post-graduation employment. She holds my degree and another one, with a higher GPA. The main difference is I'm extroverted, confident in negotations, and much better at "selling myself".

you're doing the Lord's work

Why are the comparisons between white men and others? Wouldn't it be fairer to to compare black men with black women? Or if it's a race thing comparer white people as a whole.

That shitlord Trump will only pay women the same as men if they do as much work as men! The fucking nerve of the patriarchy!