>haven't taken a shit in 2 days
Movies for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how many males get rectal cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat alot of oatmeal asap then do the tippy toe technique
Worked every time

i shit once every 3-4 days and i feel fine

when im constipated i start to do shit i don't like, like cleaning my room, i get the mad runs like instantly.

Get some fiber pills or eat a shit load of roughage.

That's no good my dude. A healthy person should shit once a day for every meal they eat. You're probably an American who needs to eat more fiber

Don't you start to fart a lot and smell?

at summer camp I didn't go for a week. you are like a little baby

Didn't shit for a week recently and started freaking out and self-diagnosing.

I shit 3-4 times a day. I keep my bowel clean

you have cancer

are you a heroin addict?

Literally no concept of what that is like. How is that even possible? Colon Cancer or something?

I normally shit once a week, every week. Even then it is normally a average size poop. I eat a ton of oatmeal and fibre.

What gives?

Pretty sure this is not physically possible

I shit only once or twice a week. Is this unusual?

very much, especially for a man

likely stress/anxiety

When things are going good in my life I shit 1-2 times a day, but when it gets rocky or there's a big change in my lifestyle I won't shit for several days

tfw when at school camp and didn't shit for 5 days

no, it was just stress. Wasn't really out-and-about (hehe) if you get me.

Actually quite healthy now, thank you very much

I am not lying user. It is possible.

Either you don't eat much, or your concept of what is a normal sized poop is dramatically off

Where else could all the shit you eat and can't digest go?

trainspotting

if you have toxic waste sitting in your colon for a week, permeating through the walls of your bowel, you have suffered a minor toxic shock and will suffer from rectal cancer in later life, along with 52% of the male population.

Why though. It's not like I don't get enough fiber. At my old apartment I'd clog the toilet every single time I took a dump.

Get Out.

my cat poops every 2 or 3 days. are you a cat?

Anyone clogged up should sip on one of these

>2 days
>3-4 days
Plebs. I pee and poop only once a year.

um
lmgtfy.com/?q=how many males get rectal cancer

it's like 0.04% of the male population user. Do you have a scat fetish or something?

My poops went from 1/day to 3-4/week once I cut down heavily on carbs.

>paulie_fuck_that.jpg

I'm telling you. Prune juice is where it's at. it's like a 100,000 Polynesian fuckers are scrubbing out your intestines and colon with industrial strength scrubbers. just do it.

>tfw ibs-c

Although it is better to have a bowel movement everyday, It is not uncommon or harmful to only go every 2 to 4 days

It’s a problem when u can’t go for like a week or more and should take a natural laxative or if 2 weeks an enema

t. Has lived with ibs for 25 years

im a takin a shit reading this thrad wtf does this mean my dudes

who /showeraftereveryshit/ here

More poops = healthier

i'm /assgetsrimmedtonguecleanedaftereveryshit/

deadass i sip on that shii all the time b

I went a week without going and very little on and off for about a month. I had to take laxative for a whole day then shit the whole next day.

shower after shitting fag reportan' in.
i even follow up with baby wipes after the toilet roll. then it's onto latex gloves and bar soap in the shower until every last globule of feces has been removed from my sphincter. can't believe i've been obsessing like this for years now. seems like only yesterday i got serious about maintaining a squeaky clean rear.