Dave Chappelle

what did Sup Forums think of this kino? really liked the pimp story during the 2nd part

Never been a huge Chappelle fan but I do like him. I thought both specials were funny, but the ending of the Bird Revelation put me in a really weird mood emotionally. I couldn't stop thinking about how fucked up the Iceberg Slim stuff was and Chappelle's ending was great. Felt more cinematic than any other comedy special I've seen.

They were all good. Dave is based.

hopefully it's better than the first netflix special, that was fucking terrible

Dropped him the moment he shat on Trump, fuck him.

>remember when i was relevant?
>want to hear some oj simpson jokes in 2018?

Why isn't all his stuff under one thing on Netflix? He's got 4 specials on there but they're split into 2 different groups each having one collection and 2 episodes in each collection. WTF

Imagine being this much of a retarded sycophant.

imagine being this much of a whiny baby

used to be a huge fan but his 1st standup this year just wasnt funny

>half hour long rant about muh kkk
>in a comedy special
>it wasnt funny
He used to be woke but it didnt make his content unfunny.

I dropped him because he's not funny anymore just feels like he sold out and tows sjw mantra

you need to watch his new specials man, SJWs hate him now

I've forever lost respect for this nigger, He was always against taking money from the jews, since that's what his father taught him all his life. Then has his career was dwindling and he was on a long hiatus he said fuck it, i can't stand key and peele or kevin hart making more money than me REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!, turns his back on everything he once said and ends up on SNL.

yeah dude that story really was something. this world is so fucked up

not funny since he had his mental breakdown

How do people like this not realize they sound just as ridiculous as SJW's?

>now, we got our own secret, bitch

It's because everything is so silent during that story

nah hes just not funny anymore to me

He betrayed his white writing partner

>a bitch is as good until she's bitched out

The 'So I kicked her in the pussy' stuff wasn't funny and there was too much bending over laughing at his own jokes.

But that bonus one with the pimp story was good

dave chappelle is full of shit why would anyone believe any of his stupid stories

Brainlet here, what was he implying with the pimp story? Did hollywood make him fake kill someone?

this faggot still doing stuff?
go back to the coffin dave no one gives a shit about you

Good for about half the special, then he decided to go full serious political soapbox pandering mode for the last half over shit I don't believe is true, and most importantly don't care about.

he even flat out admits most of them are jazzed up in behind the actors studio

... He's a comedian.

He's implying that Hollywood will use you to make money until you think you've reached your limit, then try to trick you to milk every last cent of your worth.

I thought the first set of specials was better. The pimp story was cool, but if that's really how he feels about his career he's a fucking drama queen. Whores trapped in a manipulative relationship with a pimp don't really have the option to run off to Africa and chill on the small fortune they've made

He didnt know how to combine wild success with the lifelong victim narrative he learned = meltdown

cult