Moody's Analytics Model predicts Shillary win

>A model that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan in 1980 is forecasting a big victory for Hillary Clinton.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/news/economy/hillary-clinton-win-forecast-moodys-analytics/

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/18/mock-election-children-pick-clinton-over-trump/92298152/
theresurgent.com/its-over/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't a normal year

I think whoever made that graph can go fuck himself.

>Florida
>blue
???????????

>PA
>FL
>OH
>blue
Pick none

sage

What if Trump wins the popular vote despite losing the electoral vote? Will we get an armed rebellion?

How many fucking models that have "always predicted the outcome 100%" are there?

Primarymodel has correctly predicted the election since 1920 and predicts a trump win. There's also that professor who has predicted elections correctly for 25 years that predicted a trump victory.

Yeah; so many people who've correctly predicted the election for a long time are predicting a Trump win; why should I care about this one guy who says differently?

>Not a single Southern state goes blue except Florida

I call bullshit.

>Florida
>Ohio
>PA
>Nevada
>Iowa
>Michigan
>NH
>Wisconsin
>Blue

> Ohio - blue....

No, FL, OH & NC is safely GOP, that's why Dems are pouring everything into those 3 states

It's all about which blue state he can flip at this point, MI or PA & he wins

OHIO AND FLORIDA BLUE
TOP FUCKING KEK

Moody's.

The same assholes who rated CDO's as AAA pre-2008. They are literally paid to fucking lie to people.

Moody's is a credit ratings agency, not a person.

There have been some U.S. Presidential elections where the winner wins the electoral vote but loses the popular vote. Read up on how the Electoral College works.

Sup Forums BTFO

>Thoughts Sup Forums?
Kids Pick Clinton Over Trump in Nationwide Mock Election
October 18, 2016
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/18/mock-election-children-pick-clinton-over-trump/92298152/
>Every four years since 1940, America's schoolchildren have gone to the polls, casting ballots in a mock presidential election that has uncannily predicted the outcome of nearly every race — including all 13 contests since 1964.
>This year about 153,000 students cast ballots. Their candidate?
>Hillary Clinton, in a landslide.

Objectively: It's Over
October 17, 2016
theresurgent.com/its-over/

TRUMP IS RETARDED

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Wow its fucking nothing

I could see this happening....if Wikileaks and the FBI re-opening the investigation didn't happen.

closed tab as soon as i saw the fat nu male

>Thoughts Sup Forums?
It gave Florida and Ohio to Hillary so I can't take it seriously.

Trump has been ahead in Ohio and Florida for months.

This is literally the 2012 Romney vs Obama map

>And what did we see we saw (((experts))) from all over the world, we saw the IMF, we saw Moody's, we saw Standard and Poor's, we saw global leaders giving us Project Fear.

Trump will win.