E-celebrities that you want to punch in the face

E-celebrities that you want to punch in the face.

That counts? Cartoon related youtubers just barely break through the millions. Still though, I wanna punch them all in the face.
>Enter
>Phantom
>Vailksbum
The top three

Who the hell is that

>e-celebrities
I agree with the spirit of what you mean, but even most real celebrities aren't actual celebrities. Kindly refrain from glorifying it with that word. For my part, I'd like to launch pewdiepie into the sun for what he represents about gaming.

They would just make a bunch of dramatic videos and tweets about it, getting pitty bucks and millions of views from idiots.

>Movie bob
>Gavin Free

I mean if PewDew is big enough to have an entire South Park 2-parter dedicated to him + a cameo, doesn't that elevate him to celebrity status?

That one kid with the gay jesus song.

Shorter question: E-celebrities that aren't completely insufferable.

Pan Pizza, he's /our guy/

He has a gf though.

And he got to show up on both Conan's and Stephen's shows. He's beyond being an 'e-celeb'

Pewdiepie has more subscribed than the majority of countries.

not anymore apparently

Good. He should be depressed and lonely, it's better this way.

What's wrong with Gavin?
I haven't touched anything RT related in a while.

I watched his PGG movie review and man do I wish he would not do any live action shit. I get that he might not want to show his face or whatever but don't have a camera pointed at you when you're in a dark room wearing all black. Christ the video looks bad.

This. 'specaily fucking vailksbum.

All the ones that do videos teaching people something new (that aren't top ten lists). maybe if you are from a board like /sci/ you'd hate most science channels but it's like hating a kindergarten teacher for teaching kids basic math. It's far better normal people get their knowledge of science from them and not some hollywood film.

>the part where he started to jack off the bottle he was holding

>Fat guy with glasses and bad facial hair.
Could be almost anyone on YouTube.

I miss when Spoony used to be the edgy, unkempt uncle of internet reviewers and not the sad, drunk uncle who yells at parties.

this isn't Sup Forums

fuck off with this crap

You realize Gavin plays up the "idiot" angle (and the others play up the relentless shitting on him) as part of his character on Achievement Hunter, right? Outside of that he's a little clumsy and eccentric, but actually very intelligent and well-spoken. Check out Slow-Mo Guys for what he's actually like.

Ashens

Game Theories

His name is Saberspark

I hate federators youtube channel.
I want to like MarsReview but he's just dude I'm black lmao
I wanna play vidya with Pan

fucking this
i enjoyed his animation history videos but everything else is too memey and boring

Saberspark and his fans literally need to die in a fire

Pan Pizza is tolerable

Not Sup Forums but Jerma

hehe i love the bido gams meme how his head is shaped is pretty funny to me

Pic related