JUST

JUST

Guess her time is up

>we're now dedicating entire articles to one missing apostrophe.

we've reached maximum petty'ness bros.

the shitposters of the past have been forced to get jobs or die from hunger

She wants "Times Up" on her body forever? Is she a complete retard?

She shouldn't have had the tattoo but for her new haircut, I think it's strangely cute.

Good thing I didn't learn English from an Oxford graduate

She looks so manly

This basic bitch gets those hideous haircuts on top of hitting the wall because it's the only way for her to not be ignored

Makes her look like another college dyke progressive

She looks like Grimes.

that's a fake tattoo

Don’t ever insult my grimes ever again.

TAKE THAT BACK

Hallelujah!

Cute!

>implying that it's an insult
Nah. That means they're both really cute.
You should be thankful.

>implying it's not an insult

This is what happens when you drop out of school before getting your grade 10.

>feminists are literal snake women

OH NO NO NO NO

she graduated from brown university iirc

>I have a sister that looks like Grimes and a sister that looks like Emma Watson
>you look like shit
life's not fair

Why did she even have a career after the Potter movies? She's neither attractive nor talented. It's bizarre.

>She's neither attractive
found a self hating white

>pettiness

you realize i only typed out that way to bait for this exact petty response.

J I M E S
Y A

you know your a skinnyfat whiteboi when grammar triggers you

>Why did she even have a career
She didn't

You guys don't get it. She PURPOSEFULLY had it misspelled, because if it was correct, the media wouldn't care. The photos of the tattoo wouldn't fly around social media as fast if it was just 'yet another' form of virtue signalling.

Emma's clearly playing 2-D chess with her doubters. Her hair style does the same thing...by purposefully looking like Lena Dunham after weight watchers, she's inviting publicity for bucking the trend of looking desirable.

It's all a plan.

>Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women! - Emma Watson

I want Emma's feet in my mouth!

SHE WANTS YOUR MOUTH ON HER VAGINA

What the fuck happened to her face?

She looks like a right proper chav....lol

Jesus, she looks super trashy now.
Is she rocking a Mullet?

She looks like you could run into her at some gross backwater gas station in Alabama.

I have to find her attractive because I'm white? She's a 5 on her very best day.

She's done a few big movies since then, including Beauty and the Beast.

>Goes to super expensive, high class, ivy league school
>Becomes a batshit insane feminist

Is Emma Watson proof the American education system is just a propaganda factory?

>limes ya
based goop is truly a trendsetter

>writes article about grammar
>brown's university

she's doing dumb hipster girl circa 2014 shit. really goes to show how out of touch celebrities can be

>those nasty HPV warts on her face from sucking strange dick

ivy league schools have always been about making connections that carry through into their careers and part of that is groupthink

Yes and no. She doesn't have a career now, so she has to keep herself relevant. She's too plain to ride the beauty wave, so she has to do an Ellen Page.

You wouldn't see Alice Eve, Alexandra Daddario, or Heather Graham doing this kind of shit.

Nice.

she is making very astute points but with her rebuttal to her own remarks stating she wants to be submissive to some degree

ain't nothing wrong with that, she even thinks so

her point is that women and men should be able to be the other if they choose

She's too smol for him.

She is virtue signalling because its in fashion nowadays.
she also wants to hide the fact that she sucked Harvey's cock behind the femninist smokescreen.

But she's also saying it's okay to be straight. It's not the worst thing you could say. Maybe she's actually controlled opposition for the right wing. Her character "Emma Watson" is acting as a nexus point for criticism of the #MeToo/Time's Up whatever movement as a whole now that she's made such a fuss about it, all while looking insane.

>2-D chess
nice turn of phrase, I like it