Wu-Tang biopic when?

Wu-Tang biopic when?

it'll be as shitty as every other rapper movie

what are the essential wutang clan records i've only heard 36 chambers

liquid swords
only build 4 cuban linx

i dont know when but i know who is playing RZA

8 mile was a good film though

Was Wu-Tang the one with the closet case that died of AIDS in a period where only homos, heroin addicts, and Haitians died from it?

that was from NWA

there are only 4 wu-tang albums. First 2 are good. The stuff you want to listen to is the solo stuff. Supreme Clientele, Liquid Swordz, and Return to the 36 chambers. Those are the three you should listen to first

Most of the other "essentials" have like 3-5 good tracks. Liquid Swords might be the only other all around good one.

>8 mile was a good film though

this isnt true

Honestly would love to see this happen. But it would probably become a forced RZA dick sucking feast like Dre on Straight Outta Compton.

wugazi desu

had to check
wu tang forever was 2nd album

good call.... fish scales is aiiiight too, and ironman album it top 5 tier

make it a kung fu flick with each member having a rap moniker based skillset and im down.

better yet a tv series. or a cartoon

WUTANG CLAN AINT NUTTEN TA FUCK WIT

It not gonna happen, Wu-Tang is too campy for times like these

This would actually be great. Did anyone play Wu-Tang Shaolin style on the PS 1? Actually solid game. A Wu-Tang cartoon based on Shaolin style would be awesome.

Shameek biopic when?

Other than the obvious ones that pop up on every list, check out: Tical, Ironman, Fishscale, Wu Tang Forever, The Brown Tape, and Red & Meth's Blackout (not a full wu tang release but a great criminally underrated record)

who's gonna be playing the new born baby who got his head bust?

all of them you casual

Fucking kek

I've been a Wu-tang fan for like 20 years and cri evertiem I listen to 36 chambers and Forever but I don't want a biopic. I don't even know what story there is to tell, RZA was a god tier producer and had his 5 year plan. The rest just came down to talent (some contributed more, some less).

Big Lurch biopic when?

also OB4CL 2 (one of the only good rap sequels imo), gza's Pro Tools, Masta Killa No Said Date, Wu Massacre, More Fish are all at least 4/5 wu albums