I mean come on...

>completely misses the point
LMAO

Monarchists unite!

Get Out barely made the top 15 in the popular vote

>well respected

DAMN

Fuck you gary oldman is a genius

I like watching that Lewinsky documentary Fox plays on Sundays, funny being reminded that oh yeah she was dirty as fuck back then too

wtf I'm a neoreactionary now

>well respected seasoned politician

blacks are so tribalistic and narcissistic, they'll never view whites as equals.

It was robbery, but Daniel Day-Lewis is the man who got robbed.

Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of awards if everyone is just going to whine about their fave not winning afterward and undermine the actual winner?

Unfortunately, I think the Oscar voters have DDL fatigue. Kaluuya was a plugin to an interesting story and Oldman, will deserved, won from the wrong movie.

reddit makes a literal meme out of being outraged that Gary Oldman had never won and oscar and now that he has they are triggered about it. I don't get it.

The purpose of awards to get money from advertisers and actors/production companies.

Based

Did you completely skip over the comparison he was drawing and just get triggered at the words Donald and Hillary?

Aside from the usual like-whoring and being triggered by almost everything, very few actor can fuck with Oldman's resume let alone his numerous memorable performances.

And though I haven't seen DDL's or Denzel's nominated movie yet, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that they can kill Kaluuya when it comes to acting without giving two fucks.

What the hell is this comparison about

Gary Oldman is a conservative.

?

Kaluuya did nothing but mumble and barely talk to/interact with anyone. He basically just played a bored inner city black guy for 90% of the movie.

With the exception of the sunken place scne, Daniel Kaluuya isn't even that good in Get Out. I was shocked when he got a nom. But to be fair, Oldman's performance was so overrated, the award should have went to DDL or Timmy.

DASSRITE

ITS OUR TURN NOW YOU BRITISH COLONIALIST CRACKAS

Not every goddamn thing needs social justice, something these morons definitely don't understand. It's an industry awards show for phonies and it ain't gonna change.

Even if they turned the Oscars into the BET awards these fucks would still find something else to complain about. It's never ever gonna be black enough because these narcissistic fucks have zero perspective. Better off not caving at all and going whiter than ever. No one gave a shit about this year's awards show and it was more SJW than ever. I mean the nominees didn't help but a lot of people also didn't wanna see a preachy shit show for 600th time in under a decade.

timothee>day-lewis>oldman>nigger>whoever
FACT

Yeah I'm not really sure why he was nominated honestly

He was good in that one scene where he was getting hypnotized but that's about it

god he's such a faggot

imagine making 100k a month and being the son of an award winning former nyt author while at the same time bitching about capitalism endlessly

>Oscar voters have DDL fatigue when he's in one movie every five years
>but somehow aren't sick of nominating Meryl every year for her annual phone-it-in-and-forget-it role

His acting was mediocre as fuck throughout the movie past the crying scene. His body language was stiff as fuck and be barely raised an eyebrow despite any of the crazy shit happening around him. Any scene where he should've been justifiably panicky, he was going through the motions. You could tell he wasn't American when he spoke.

I know they were trying to hammer that he wasn't a streetsmart black guy, but fuck. Nobody is that dorky to not act nervous after a bunch of red flags pop off.

Blacks need to stay away from Film.
I never felt this way until Get Out and Black panther started getting crazy mainstream praise.

I was fine with Moonlight, and I enjoyed the film. But black movies need to be put in their place. Absolute shit tier everything.

baby boy explains it perfectly at the begining
and the rest of the flick is pretty much as high level as a negro film can get kek

I think you mean evil lying bitch.

>All this British dominance

TIMES UP DRUMPFY

Get Out was pure mediocrity. I get that its a bit of a satire or look at how blacks are seen in today's climate.

It wasn't scary in the least, and the only actual wanted reaction it got from me was some of the jokes. You take away the black satire and you have a boring ass film about people stealing bodies that can be pin pointed from the first scene.

It baffles me that anyone can find the movie actually entertaining and worth ANY Oscar, even keeping in mind the Oscars are fucking shit.