Since guns are banned in Cuckistan, is bear pepper spray good enough protection against niggers?

Since guns are banned in Cuckistan, is bear pepper spray good enough protection against niggers?
How do my fellow comrades protect themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_spray#Content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure it's illegal to use pepper spray defensively in canada too, lad.

Pepper spray is indeed considered a weapon and illegal in this (retarded) country but bear/wolf pepper spray is legal since it's supposed to be used against animals. Of course if you live in a big city and carry bear spray it looks quite suspicious.

Tim Horton's is shit

you can still carry it and be proud, coz they cops cant do nothing, it's legal, coz you never know, a bear might sneak into the city...or a wild gorilla if you know what i mean ;)

animal peper spray is legal, but niggers are animals so it's legal yeah?

Oh shit. If pepper is banned in Cuckistan i m pretty sure it s a fellony in the Froganistein

nice numbers, but I digress. Assuming you used the bear spray to defend yourself from a nig/sand nig, would your friends and family be on your side? The nig would call the police and you'd have hate crime charges and assault charges raised. Would anyone come to your defense? You'd need a few character witnesses to clear yourself, and even then you might still get charged for using such a deadly and abhorrent weapon against an innocent person of color.

they attack in packs and the spray has an effective range of 10 feet

you're already dead

Get a gun. No excuses.

get some oven cleaner.

2nd this

> guns are banned
My 12 gauge winchester say otherwise

Are you a burger who thinks he/she is a leaf?

It's illegal to carry any object for the purpose of 'self-defence'.
You have to find something you can carry around with you and have a mildly justifiable reason as to why you have to have it with you all the time. Bear spray in the middle of a city I assume would not be "reasonable" to the courts.

No.

put the brass knuckles on your belt and lock tight the pin in it. Looks dumb but at least you can quickly unclip them and fuck someones day up and not get arrested because (muh belt buckle not weapon officer) worked here til i got a gun

Leaf here!

After the train attack in Germany I got fed up and bought myself dog repellant, and one for my friend.

You have to sign a form at Canadian tire, the only place you can get it. Dog spray is better because you can legally carry it. Bear spray is not legal to carry and only fires once.

What you need to know. 100% illegal to use on humans, which is why they ask for your info. Get a chick to buy it; friends experience notes they are less likely to ask for your name, or check your ID while filling out the form.

Use it on someone, and they catch you= assault charges.

Get your gun license anyways; I'm sending mine out tomorrow. Take a course and get it done soon, since Trudeau has been tightening laws.

cool .22 leafy

>.22

Damn right

Carry around a caplock revolver.

If you use it against a person you will be charged.

>no tim bits
bro

I have my rape alarm, its the only thing that's legal here.

Problem is, it tends to alert other rapists that there is a rape occurring and they all join in.

send help.

So you're supposed to let them kill you? Why live in an Anarcho-Pacisivist society when you still have a government?

Swiss Knife.

Or if your are adventurous, construct a lighter and misquote spray flamethrower.

I don't smoke but still carry a lighter everyday.

Don't be victims user's

so pepper spraying niggers is a crime but killing them is OK?
got it. Sup Forums never dissapoints.

>not getting your rpal
>not being a closet american

lol, cuck.
what is amazon.ca?
just ordered mine with a gift card bought with bitcoins.

There's no niggers in Canada though
I live in Toronto I haven't seen one in about 3 months

You could always carry a can of wasp/hornet killer. It has a jet that shoots 20+ feet and burns like fuck if it gets in your eyes. You'll look like an idiot carrying it around though.

>If pepper spray is used on another person causing serious bodily harm or harming the environment it can carry a penalty up to a fine of $500,000 and imprisonment of up to 3 years.

>t may seem counter-intuitive but Canada’s Pest Control Product Act allows you to carry bear spray or dog spray for protection against animals.

Bear and dog spray are forms of pepper spray comprised of Oleoresin Capsicum and an aerosol propellant used to deter attacks from bears, dogs, and other violent animals.

Bear spray contains pretty much the same ingredients as pepper spray but the only catch is it must be intended for use on animals and not humans. If you are caught using bear spray like a traditional pepper spray you can be criminally charged.

That's why you carry dog spray. Same shit, smaller can. Easier to carry.

Yes, in Canada this is true. Here in America I can gun down a nigger who looked at me funny and I will get off scot-free. In Canada you can't even mace a nigger who is about to kill or rape you without facing federal hate crime charges and a lengthy jail sentence while he gets off with no charges, and even a big chunk of civil liberties money.

But thanks for voting in DUDE WEED MAN! I'm sure life will get much better for you in the coming years!

:)

Why not give negros $1500/month welfare and exemptions from every law? Maybe then they'll stop stealing and murdering people. It's the liberal way.

why do you have so many niggers over there then? why arent you gunning them all down

Carry a decent folding knife

No one knows you have it

And if the blade is over 3", it's quickly lethal if you know how to use it

Bear spray is weaker than pepper spray used on humans. It will not work.

Human pepper spray isn't even that good of a defensive tool.

Do not rely on pepper spray.

Don't even think about using bear spray.

It's not even an effective club because it's so light. You would be better off carrying around a sturdy pen than a can of bear spray.

Convert to Sikhism and carry a kirpan.

This. Or engine degreaser works well too, cans spray with a lot of range for getting into difficult spots, and i can tell you from personal experience that the shit in it hurts worse than pepper spray does.

It's why I have a German Sheppard.

This

You can carry a knife, if the cops find it on you, you have to tell them it's not for self-defense

niggers?
just carry around a job application or a alimony check.

made just for mooselimb killing, too

If it wasn't for that hair and beard nonsense.

Are you fucking retarded? Bear spray will drive off black, brown AND Grizzly bears, somehow though you don't think it will work on humans.

Go get yourself a fucking can then, spray your retarded face with it, then get back to us on how it won't work.

t. a guy who works innawoods around bears regularly

Why don't you just shoot the bears?

Bears are much more sensitive to stimuli that effect their respiratory system and eyes. Bear sprays are weaker than most human sprays.

Bear sprays are still unpleasant, but they are not going to be effective at stopping a determined attacker. Neither will pepper spray made for humans.

lol fuck me imagine some cunt tries to mug you and you BEAR MACE the cunt

that would be hilarious

Just carry a gun and shoot the fucking nigger

You're retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_spray#Content

DONT YOU DARE HAVE KIDS! YOU RETARD FUCK!

This. And if the statist police try to take your guns away just shoot back and fight the tyrannical government.

You've never smelled bear spray.

Just a whiff is enough leave you retching for a few minutes. A direct hit will have you dunking you head underwater for hours trying to get rid of the stinging.

>Rally white brothers
>Acquire armor and armored steads
>Acquire swords and lances
>make banner of the old canadian royal flag.
>Make a flag with the emblem of the cross
>Drive the Saracens out of canada.
>Hire a ship
>Sail to Jerusalem
>Drive heretics out of Jerusalem
>DEUS VULT