Black Window

sorry, me, for pretending i care

OH HERE IT COMES

how the fuck...?

SUM BUBS GUN GET SNKITED AM I RIGHT

Damn that Jean is hardon material.

Mmmmm underage girls.

TFW No fantastic four

I don't care, aside from the fact he might get shoved into Guardians. I was okay with Scott joining but SniktBub is too much

Young Jean Grey

Who cares at this point.
Besides people who only read clickbait articles about things that happened recently in comic books.

What is going to happen to Old Man Logan, Jimmy (1610), Laura, Laura's clones sister, Daken, Etc?

>nah not no more I ain't
So he is dead

Did Deodato not even bother to find a younger looking model to pose for this?

He should of stayed dead.

The same thing that happens to Silk, Kaine, Ben Reilly. Spider-Gwen and Miles. Slowly fade into obscurity

>dc uses their top artists for rebirth special
>marvel uses their fill-in artists for legacy special

They should just do a spider family and wolverine family style team up book. Also kill off 80% of the fake wolverines.

Is there anything about OMD?!?

The marriage sucked.

just in time to fuck the returning OG Jean Grey!

Shut the fuck up Slott, it was the best years of Spider-Man.

Shut up it wasn't. Years of fucking shit stories unless written by demattis.

You have some shit taste. Bet you also enjoy post-OMD.

Remember when Marvel didn't spoil their own stories?

I won't care till they bring Hulk back and give him a decent creative team. Which is highly unlikely.

She is 18-19

Bruce has been back for a while now.

Writers sucked. Not the marriage

AT LAST.

I need snikt bub in my life. and no laura and old man logan don't fit there.

maybe he'll fuck O5 AND regular Jean

No he hasn't. He showed up in Secret Empire then ate it short after.

Leak user from the winter was right.
Unbelievable

who will Jean fuck behind Logan's back?

Beast

Oh yeah. I like them both for what they are but I still want the OG Snikt Bub snikting bubs.

dropped marvel when he died, coming back for his return, no amount of Wolverine look alike are gonna take his spot in my heart.

deadpool spoiled this ages ago

How will he react after he finds out scott died? Will he try to rape og jean?

>we missed you
Bitch you've never even met him

Young Jean Gay

wait until they reveal he abandoned his adamantium and has boneclaws now

Remember when Marvel comics actually sold?

I'm betting this is why they suckle at the varicose udders of the press feeding them this stuff early. Desperately hoping it'll drive sales before their big event gets beaten in the charts by a run-of-the-mill Batman issue. Again.

The problem with current Marvel isn't absence of missing characters, it's absence of competent writers and editors.

No he's still around

Kaine and Ben Reilly still have fanbases that will demand them back
cant say the same about the others tough

>yay old Logan is back
>time to make him transgender

>That's a badass pic. Wolvie lookin' hench af

Where?

>they waited for Len Wei to die to bring Logan back

It's both

Let's not pretend a Marvelverse with knockoff Spidey, knockoff Iron Man, knockoff Cap, knockoff Thor, knockoff Hulk, knockoff Wolvie, knockoff Hawkeye, knockoff Giant-Man, knockoff Wasp, and Inhumans serving as knockoff X-Men all /at the same damn time/ appealed to absolutely anyone, k?

I'm sorry, I'll use higher-grade adamantium next time.

Jean grey is on the case.

Daken and especially X-23 have a fanbase
And they wont touch them, cause diversity

Somehow Logan was freed by an Infinity gem, and he now has that gem.

How is he alive.

Suffocation, starvation, dehydration, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th degree burns, enclosed environment ensuring rot from abdominal bacteria.

HOW IS HE ALIVE.

Daken was dead for awhile after logan strangled him in a pool of water.

>should of
Should have*

Infinity gem.

>Daken has a fanbase

>Miles
>fade into obscurity

Not if Bendis has anything to say about it.

Can somebody tell me what was the point of splitting the image on the right into two fucking panels?! Modern day capeshit layouts, they're fucking either pointless, confusing, or both, I swear

Bendis wont say shit if his heart has anything to say about it.

Undoubtedly -- hell, I'm still confused that Wolverine is popular in the first place.

"Laura, you weren't a female clone of me. You were just a clone..."

>now
You mean again?

Haven't you ever heard the saying that the people who deserve to die the most end up living the longest?

Len sacrificed himself to bring Logan back.

That isn't a modern day thing retard. They've used it for quite a bit.

Is she going to turn him gay?

>Teen Jean

Ugh. Seeing her has developed into a pavlovian response of disgust.

To censor her ass

>Wolverine gets cocoon'd
>they didn't get fucking Magneto to break it open
>didn't get Kitty "Bendis' Waifu" Pryde to fucking phase him out
>or any of the dozens to hundreds of other ways the X-Men or friends of the X-Men could've EASILY pulled him out of that crap
>nope, they just fucking left him
>LEFT
>HIM
>in the fucking shell
>and enshrined him like a fucking statue

Shitty writing at it's finest, or all of Wolverines friends are just assholes, Sup Forums? You decide.

The only one that's on the chopping block is slotts fetish character

>Cyclops had like 121354567875451378758645657875454 plans to stop the Juggernaut but can't come up with anything to free Logan.

He will bring him back with the infinity gem.

Hey, if I were Cyclops, you're damn right I wouldn't want to break out the fuzzy asshole trying to slip my waifu his stunted maple cock for the past like 40 years.

Actually, fuck, now that I think about it, thats exactly what happened. Scott just told everyone he'd handle it, maybe get Dr. Strange to just 'port him out of the cocoon, and then just didn't do a fucking thing and let everyone else keep being distracted by the event of the week until people stopped remembering to break Wolverine out.

Wolverine should have emerged with butterfly wings

>next panel is a huge SNIKT sound
>fucking claws popped out of his back in a wing formation
>begins flying around on adamantium claw wings

Jesus, I thought some semblance of politeness existed on this board. But hey, I knw shit abut comics layouts, I've only been reading them since 1982, haven't had enough time to absorb all the different nuances that can be achieved by splitting a figure into two panels. Obviously a crucial, formal decision that goes way over my head. I MUST LEARN MORE, will you bless me with your knowledge, PLEASE, user?!

It's been well documented that adamantium is one of the few things Kitty can't phase through. It is because the way Kitty's phasing works, she actually makes her molecules pass through the space between other molecules. Adamantium is so dense that there is not enough space for her to fit. That's what makes adamantium so hard. If you had read comics in the 80s and 90s you'd know this, because there's been several instances where Wolverine's claws have cut Kitty while she's been in phased form, and Cap's shield bonked her once in one of the Avengers vs. X-men crossovers.

This. Maybe not butterfly wings, but metallic wings, like Archangel. That would have been so badass.

>we missed you

Didn't teen jean only know Logan for like three days?

Fuck
I'm getting hard just thinking about Wolverine with adamantium wings

He didn't die then? He was trapped inside that shit this whole time? God, that must have sucked

They assumed he was dead because he didn't have a healing factor and was covered in molten adamantium. Which is a fucking terrible assumption since he made it to the top of the building with his limbs intact.
This was back when Bendis was writing Uncanny. And even then, Scott wouldn't have been allowed near the school at the time because of the stupid Schism thing.

Shut the fuck up. You've played yourself and are trying to move away from your initial claim that people have just started using this technique before. And yes I'm going to be ride to a stupid ass namefag that thinks he knows anything about comic book layouts and composition and gets severely assblasted by something as simple as this.

Wolverine can be a good character (in hands of good writers) and has great stories to his name
i really cant think of a reason Daken is popular

>i really cant think of a reason Daken is popular
Faggot.

Yes, Daken enjoys dick, what about it?

Daken's popular because he's a faggot? I thought all of this SJW shit was sinking like a rock?

It's just shitty, lazy and pointless, I'm not "assblasted" at all. But yeah, go ahead, be as "ride" to me as you want, you transparent keyboard warrior, you. Buh-bye

Exactly. That's pretty much everything people like about him, so any kind of "popularity" he's had comes from that.

This user knows his shit.

I'm impressed marvel managed to hold their tongue and make it a surprise.
Or is it not out yet and they only held their tongue for a while?

comes out wednesday

i dont think anybody is currently demanding gay wolverine back

Nah. Like Laura as Wolverine better. Maybe Logan will just stay Logan and let her keep the mantle.

This post is straight out of CBR.

he is an evil gay son of Wolverine who was killed by his own parent. he should be kept as an occasional villain and rival of x-23, not a regular xmen character and team member.

the pointless one who serve no role at all are Old Man Logan (should go back to his timeline), and Jimmy Hudson.