Now that its canonical that force ghosts can interact with the real world...

Now that its canonical that force ghosts can interact with the real world, can we expect Force Luke to get into cool badass fightscenes when JewJew Abrams takes over in Ep 9?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQm9hPmVUCs
youtube.com/watch?v=PHTBw6K1hek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SACRED

I hated this, because then you have to ask why didn't Obi Wan, Yoda or even Anakin do this to help the resistance.

inb4 special special editions

obviously their power level isn't high enough

I hate this meme. Force ghosts already knew how to observe things and communicate. Why weren't they feeding rebels the information in OT? Who needed bothan spies if Obi-Wan could just fly to the Death Star to look at it? Why didn't they haunt Vader, constantly talking to him until he goes insane? Oh, I dunno, probably they just have better things to do. Dumbass.

I hope Luke comes back as a force ghost only to suffer more and be defeated and humiliated until he goes insane. He deserves every second of it, and every second of it will bring me happiness.
Rian did nothing wrong.

Doesn’t matter, the franchise is dead

Because they don't fucking care.
If I were a ghost I wouldn't give a shit about the outcome for faggot mortals and in fact I'd have a lot of fun observing them to see what happens.

Are you forgetting that they can only communicate with the force sensitive i.e. Jedi and that the Jedi had been wiped out by the Empire so there would be no way for ghosts to help out.

they can easily write they were not as powerful or it took time for them to learn how to interact with reaLITY AGAIN.

Look at how awesome this fight scene looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQm9hPmVUCs

youtube.com/watch?v=PHTBw6K1hek

>That Kylo stabbing the ground for no reason.
>That praetorian guard cutting himself with his energy weapon even though it's shown that lightsabers can go through them.
>That long windup of the whip before it even attacks Kylo.
>That praetorian guard mysteriously letting go of Rey's arm so that she could drop her lightsaber and slash it when it drops to her other hand.

This is clearly the best fight in VIII that people have highly praised as one of the few good parts of the movie.

fuck off, rian unironically made luke a character far too dynamic for its franchise, setting and fanbase.

He made Luke suffer and that's all I care about.

...did that one guard block the lightsaber with his gloves?

what one on many fight is done flawlessly?
Even oldboy and it's hallway fight or the raid has plenty of moments where some jackasses don't know what they are doing.
It's just too unrealistic in the first place to buy that one person can take on more than 5 people when they are wielding weapons on the threat level of sw.

I also just noticed the highly amusing Praetorian Guard-shredder at about 2 minutes.

true but it doesn't excuse the flaws, however they are being overblown.
As if these flaws or similar can't be found in other fights and fights in star wars.
They don't limit the experience any more than other flaws in fights.

my god what kind of director would use that take? Its absolute shit.

>my god what kind of director would use that take?

What's the problem of communicating with Luke? Surely Obi-Wan could've tell him about a trap on Endor moon. Also, I'm pretty Obi-Wan wasn't the first force ghost. Why didn't Jedi just send ghost Qui-Gon to spy on Palpatine in prequels?

whats wrong with the take?

I could see something silly like Ghost Luke vs Ghost Snoke

What does Obi-Wan gain from it?

i think it is implied that you do not automatically gain the ability to be a ghost.

Qui-Gon was the first to perfect it iirc

God, her grunts and moans while fighting were annoying as fuck.

>rewatching original trilogy the past two days
>keep having the thought pop in my head of what Disney did to Luke in the future and how his character gets ruined and doesn't experience the happy ending he deserved/everything he did was pointless
Couldn't even let him go out with a cool fight, it had to be some stupid hologram that somehow killed him.
He should have just ruled the galaxy with his dad.

she really is screaming a lot

>Look at how much I'm raging but I'm not falling to the dark side at all!

wow much purity

but that shit took a decade.

They talk about it in ROTS that communication with the dead is a new thing. Doesn't make a lick of sense why they only just discovered they could do it but there you are

lol you faggots watched clone wars? lmao what losers.

I hope jj starts 9 with Luke waking up and turning 8 into a dream/nightmare

He doesn't deserve anything but suffering and death. One hand wasn't enough.

Thats why I will forever hate Rian Johnson.

The real Luke (ROTJ) would chop Kylo's head off.

All three OT characters never get back together again and they killed the males, Han and Luke. FUCK DISNEY. Complete opposite of I wanted.

He "trains" Rey, and we find out she is super "dark" but Rey never does anything bad in the movie that affects the plot (cause shes a mary sue feminist / hermoine and cant be wrong).

Also the Empire coming back to life is fanfiction.

None of the new movies are directed or edited properly.

And why would he chop Kylo's head off? He is literally the reason why Kylo is the way he is. Faggot needs to stop making snarky comments and actually own up to his failings for once.

You are blaming Luke for Kylo's actions? Omg...
If Luke had chopped his head off Han would still be alive. He should have done it.

On the contrary, if Luke had actually tried to help Kylo and encouraged his whore sister and her deadbeat husband to do the same, everybody would still be alive.

im here to give my daily prayer and suck our God Mark Hamill's dick.

A being of pure light that can't do no wrong, literally Luke Skywalker himself, son of the gods and the force.

Praise

I hope JJ makes him suck a bantha's dick in IX.

lmao, he literally created Kylo Ren.If Han knew about what he did at that temple he would have had Chewie rip that blonde motherfucker piece by piece.

i hope they tell him to fuck off and doesn't appear at all.

Same here. That's even better than whatever humiliation JJ can bestow upon him.

>That Kylo stabbing the ground for no reason.
You missed that polearm that almost loped his head of ?

Why are we purposelly stupid when discussing movies ?

I bet Han really regrets jewing out for those 10 000 credits now.

nice nitpicks senpai, go watch every lightsaber fight in the franchise so far, tells us how awesome they are and how many are done with minimal cuts.

>they were flawless in my mind ! FLAWLESS !

Of course. He's now more powerful than EVAH!

On the other note, texts are stupid, holocrons would look cool and surreal.

lol, this look so fucking stupid. snoke looks like a harry potter reject

This is pathetic. I miss the real Star Wars

>FLAWLESS coreography

Why is young Hamill so sexy?

Cause they can only comunicate to force sensitives who were related to them

>boink boink

>bad pacing and character movements that make no sense, are the same as Hamill or his stunt double standing half a foot too far to make a prat fall believable in a split second scene that you had to slow down to demonstrate

he will be like Lord Kroak, he will just WILL himself back to life. Death is but a door.

It's just another
>T-the OT wasn't even that good guys, that's why it spawned a multibillion dollar film franchise!
episode.

If you can't meet standards, try to bring the standards down to your level. Classic.

what the FUCK is his problem

>twirl out of fucking nowhere

>THE OT IS THE ONLY STAR WARS

>DISNEY WARS FUCK OFF

>PREQUEL TRASH FUCK OFF

>MUH GODLIKE LUKE

>son, before i die i must warn you
>forget this jedi nonsense, find yourself a girl, go wreck some shit and get some puss
>what pops, i didn't hear...pops ? pops ?
>ghghhrrurrurur

He lives in the era of twitter where the ultimate counterpoint to any sincere criticism is "lol you cared," oh my god epic hot take.

>whats that pops, i should become a great jedi like you wanted ?
>forget wordly desires and cut off my own dick ?
>go chase after some jedi trinkets for 40 years while my sis gets married and lives it up ?
>I promise pop!

I never really gave this much thought, but why the hell is Rey on the same power level as the Praetorian guards? I mean, sure I get that she knows how to fight... But brawling with bar patrons on Jakku and going toe to toe to several of the Emperors elite guard are not the same thing.

These guys should be amongst the absolute best there is. This suggest she is too. Better, even, since she takes on several of them.

This is so dumb.

Well, if you read the expanded lore, you'd know that it was a fun workplace tradition with Snoke and his guards, that any time a hostile Force user would be brought before Snoke, in preparation Snoke would have every one of their guards remove their chest-piece, get shot in the gut, and then put it back on.
They liked to have fun, makes it feel less like work that way.

>Now that its canonical that force ghosts can interact with the real world
buddy they've been interacting with the real world since a new hope

Underrated post

I think if Luke and Vader had overthrown the Emperor to rule side by side with Vader eventually dying and Luke being numero uno it would have been best for the entire galaxy.
The way it played out he didn't achieve jack shit in the end.