Just got back from a Tomb Raider screening, do you guys want to know anything?

Just got back from a Tomb Raider screening, do you guys want to know anything?

>do you guys want to know anything?
I'll take 2

How similar to the 2013 game is it?

Was it good? How was Coggins?

I’ve never played the games nor watched Jolie’s version.

Does it function well as a fun action adventure tale?

How fucking good is Walton Goggins?

Does it get in your face with the female empowerment shit?

How much panty was there?

Does it feature a considerable amount of snuff like the game?

lmao I already beat the game.
Does it end with her fighting ancient samurai spirits in armor?

how bad? she doesn't even look like lara (i mean face, nu lata got small breasts so not talking about this) and trailers show almost copy of games
how's Laras accent? lot of visible CGI? brutal and gore moments?

last question, is story similar to games yes/no, no need to spoil it

Nah I'm good

no

18% on Rotten Tomatoes or 55%?

Similar enough. They cut out a ton of characters but added her father instead. Stronger emotional ties as he's related to her I guess. Himiko storyline is changed pretty drastically though. There aren't 100s of armed men to kill on the island, just a handful it seems.

It wasn't horrible. Predictable, yeah, but decently watchable. Coggins was the best part of the movie I think.

I've only ever played the 2013 game, never watched Jolie's Tomb Raider either. It's more of a story of father and daughter and their connection/bond than action adventure I'd say. They kinda get thrust into it. Walton Goggins was great, he was at our screening. Seems like a good guy. Doesn't really go female empowerment, as the characters that Lara relied on in the game which were female were cut from the movie adaptation.

0 panty

Goggins strokes Lara's face in a weird way but there's no attempted rape scene.

You didn't answer my question.
Fuck you and fuck your thread.

Does she have any muscle mass in the movie or are we in fantasy land.

just pulled a rainbow lara croft off final fantasy brave exvius

feeling like a million bucks

They actually added Lara into that game?
Shit when is Adam Jensen, Wei Shen, and 47 gonna be added?

if you were to estimate budget, how does it feel?
it is something more down to earth or rather full blown 150M + blockbuster?

Is it better than the original films?

Are we just doing Square Enix Greatest Hits now?
Rico Rodriguez when?

OP said he didn't see them

I beat it too, the ending in the movie is nothing like this lol. They changed the Himiko story.

The parts of the movie with the "noticeable" CGI were all pretty darkly lit. I noticed what looked like wire-work more often than I noticed CGI with Lara. I'm very squeamish so I looked away twice I think, once when she's pulling out the stick from her abdomen (I was told there was no blood and I was being a baby, but I get nausea easily so I wasn't going to look lol) and one time where a guy's body basically melts from the inside. No gore I can think of other than that. Her accent was fine, I can't tell the difference anyway.

It's similar in that she goes to the island to search for Himiko, kinda? But Himiko's story is not the same at all. And her reason for doing it isn't the same either. And half the cast is gone.

I'm a pessimist when it comes to video game movies so 18%, but it could surprise with 40% I think. I don't know. Nothing really "wow'd" me. Same problem playing the video game, there were all these suspenseful moments (her getting caught in a stream of a rushing river with her hands tied together) that really had no suspense behind them (for me anyway) because you knew Lara was going to be fine and there'd be a sequel.

That's cool.

you wouldn't be bitching about that if it was a man

any good fight scenes? Does lara get punched or is she an invincible stronk women

>because you knew Lara was going to be fine and there'd be a sequel.
unless it flops

>any good fight scenes?
I'll take 2

How do you get tannin stains from hardwood dust off your skin without rubbing off your skin/

Yes because a movie Terminator would't be off putting and dumb if Arnold was a toothpick in the movie.

Her back is decently toned and she shows off some abs at the beginning. She's limber.

Feels like they did it on a restricted budget only because of the characters which were present in the game and not the movie. Sets looked like the game. There just weren't a thousand guys you had to take down arrow by arrow. It was more like 10 guys she killed?

Yeah I didn't see them, sorry.

Like I said, nothing really wow'd me. A lot of the fight scenes were darkly lit. Lara gets punched but like a friend of mine was saying she doesn't really get that bloody at all. That stick that was coming out of her side doesn't really bleed. She gets a small cut on her forehead. There's a couple cool jumping scenes that look plucked right out of the video game.

Did I answer it with my second post or did I ignore you again by accident?

how does the bad guy die. how does it end

Any guns or just bow?

Worth full admission or see on cheap ticket?

so it's mostly like gonna be disaster ,right?

So they took the game's story and improve it?

how is this supposed to make more its opening weekend then PRU

Who /gayforpay/ here?

is is better than Indiana 4?

Guess its better then nothing. Muscle mass person.

>do you guys want to know anything?
Not really, I don't give a shit about this franchise

Lara kills him. Lara goes home. Lara buys guns. Lara starts new adventure.

Lara uses a bow through most of the movie. Her friend gets a gun, she's shot at many times, Mathias has a gun.

If you like the new Tomb Raider games you'll probably like it enough to see it on full admission. If you don't, cheap ticket.

I mean, maybe. It's not as complex a storyline as the game. Here's a spoiler: There's no cult. There's no soul transfer plot. It's just plain ol' disease based genocide.

Should I go see this? I love adventure movies like Indiana Jones, National Treasure, Mummy

Muscle mass? Of course!

How does she buy guns in England?

she just shoots him? Lame

Now I know you didn‘t see it, this movie is nothing like the 2013 game. It‘s structured completely different.

Goggins, not Coggins

How much Walton Goggins screen time is there? Only reason I'm interested at all. Worth it for his villainy?

Do you feel like a faggot now?

why literally zero hype, none promotion and generally nothing?

Honestly, the entire Himiko storyline was boring and anti-climactic in the game, so I'm okay with this.

>Just got back from a Tomb Raider screening, do you guys want to know anything?
Is there any social justice bullshit?

If so, what kind and how much?

Where did her?? Breasts go?

harvey cant bankroll the marketing
so she, like the jlaw flick, are fucked

vacation

That poor woman she get the man torso real bad.

Does she drown alot like in the vidya

SJW level?

(((They))) never existed to begin with.

Happens when low cup women work out their chest. Good example is Noomi.

why would I go see a tomb raider movie featuring a titless waif?

Titless? I think you mean Concave.

How many men does Lara kill?

He's in the movie a lot.

True. Similarities I guess are that Lara Croft goes to an island near Japan and can't get off until she defeats that bad guy and "Himiko" must be stopped. The very basic plot is the same. It seems a lot of the plot of the game had to be changed and the characters needed to be cut to not become too bloated for a run-time of 118 minutes.

Yeah I didn't care for it much in the game either. When they revealed what Himiko was, I was almost expecting them to transfer her soul to Lara but it didn't play out like that at all. I did miss Sam though.

I didn't see any. Lara kills people and doesn't bat an eye.

There's a couple scenes of her in the water but she always gets through it.

>always gets through it

Damn I was hoping for cpr titty action

they fit soyboys with muscle suits to play super heroes, why don't they fit trannies with breast suits to play titcow video game characters?

Does Lara have an interracial love interest?

how much penetration is in the movie?
between lara and her dad?

Y'all got any more of them Vikander webms

cute. CUTE

He doesn't get shot. It'd be a pretty big spoiler to say how she does it, probably. I shouldn't say.

Answer this plz

say it then if you really saw it

Here's the big end spoiler then:

She shoves a diseased severed finger in his mouth, forces him to bite it and that kills him from the inside out. Then he gets kicked into a pit where he dies.

lol what, thats fucking retarded

jesus christ what the fuck
absolutely zero penetration!?

Good she's horrible casting, Lara is supposed to be a 10/10 not some run of the mill bongette chestlet.

So the "I'll take two" scene from the trailer actually the ending? lame

>she's getting plowed by that big fassbender dick every night

Does she get CHINKED in this movie? Will there be an increase of AMWF shit posting when this movie comes out?

Yeah. It was cute. But like the 2013 game she doesn't have the guns, so that's what they're going for I guess.

Looks better than it sounds, honestly.

Going to sleep now. Night, anons.

how much bigger are your moobs compared to those tea plates

Did she fuck a nigger?

no

Does she do anything with a nigger?

no

I want to see how her abs react when I touch them with my cold, cold hands.

There's no social justice bullshit? Hard to beleive

probably with revulsion

Not really.

were tombs raided?
>or wombs mated?
>or goons hated?
>or moons faded?
>or grooms dated?
>or brooms plaited?

>looms braided?

Why the hover hands? Is he afraid she's going to break?

>added her father instead.
is he alive in the present?
Laras parents must both be dead