Red Sparrow

>How Many Awkward Sexually Charged Scenes & Rape Scenes Can We Put In A Single Movie: The Movie

I want to lick that cleavage

Sparrow?

Produced by Weinstein.

>yagsparro

it was a nice movie desu. don't get all the h8. only thing i really did not like was the actor that portrayed her mom, bitch can't act for shit.

I don't get it does Hollywood really expect us to be attracted to affectless schizoid face? Her body isn't even that hot really, and her acting is shit.
How come the starlets pushed by hollywood have dead faces? even most comedy girls can express to save their lives.

S'barro?

>beta went to see it with a chicky and got all awkward when it got sexy instead of handling it like an alpha by getting handsy with his girl in her vaginal area and trying for a blowie or at the very least a handy: The Thread

*cringe*

I look forward to masturbating to this

That scene where's she spreads her pussy and demands her classmate fuck her was 100% on point. His attempted rape of her signals the theft and distribution of her private photos. He believes he has 100% of the power as he assaults her. But when she tries to initiate contact on her own terms he is unable to perform. All you virgins got BTFO.

Why does JLaw look so blank and soulless? Is it the 6th grade Education rattling around in her skull?

This. I was expecting it to be trash but it was a decent spy thriller. I'm not sure why this holds a 49% on RT when pretty much every mediocre film out there gets at least 60% these days.

>I'm not sure why this holds a 49% on RT when pretty much every mediocre film out there gets at least 60% these days.
Because MUH RAPE IS BAD

>How come the starlets pushed by hollywood have dead faces?

That's how every woman looks after having enough cock in her.
The thousand cock stare.

I just saw that image and guffawed really loudly.
times like this makes me wonder what Sup Forums has done to me.

raging whore

JLaw with bangs does it for me desu.

>Rostie thinks men are horny 24/7.

Why does she look like she has down syndrome?

>when you see it...

For someone who goes out of her way to act like a histrionic bull dyke all the time she sure does seem to enjoy rape.

It was good 3/5 spy thriller.

Tries to be a bit le Carré, but doesn't quite match.

>Women don't enjoy sex.
>Her character is a whore.

It fits the character.