twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zoroastrianism

just be a friend

Gay sex

thats a nice chair

for a sandnigger

bacon

Sports, life, normal everyday things.

If you want to talk to him about Persian culture ask about nowruz this March.

Iranians are usually good people, bud.

They're nothing like Arabs

his marriage to his first cousin and the 4 children he has by her

This.
All Persians I know are 100% bro tier. Lots of entrepreneurs, scientists and engineers.

>Implying there's ANYTHING wrong with keeping the bloodline pure.

Plebs, all of you

ask him about the F-14s

He seems to be cool. Said he came here cause Islam doesn't allow singing or acting and he likes to do both

Ask him if he likes going to shooting galleries.

Persians hate niggers and arabs and look down on everybody who isn't Persian.

Many Persians don't like Islam and feel like it was a barbarian civilisation that smothered the superior Persian civilisation.

The Persian language is pretty neat, easy to learn, and weirdly close to English sometimes.

t. I once fucked a Persian girl

Iranians are bro tear..

sauce.. me.. fellow pol/ack/ fellow ranian

tier sor

How grear Paisley ties are.

>Many Persians don't like Islam and feel like it was a barbarian civilisation that smothered the superior Persian civilisation.
My understanding is that Persian culture influenced Islam more than vice versa which can be argued led to the golden age of Islam

No they're not

They don't really like to assimilate, they are very vocal about their persian pride and their biggest offense is that they they think they are white.

They're worse than Italians.

Iranians are honorary whites. In fact, they're the first whites!

Wait, Italians aren't white?

Talk about Trump. No seriously if you pull it off without sounding like an idiot, he will become more of a friend to you then anyone else in your workplace. I talk to backpackers all the time about trump, they dont say shit and most of the time thwy resect you for not being a little pussy and telling them what you think they want to hear.

Iranians are cool (except extremists) they are nothing like ar*bs. Too bad they turned into an ar*b country

do they look white to you?

This

Trump is the global icebreaker. No matter what you'll end up having a good conversation with someone regardless of where they're from.

Probably the most famous man in the world right now

bombs

Iranians are definitely cool I had one as a friend who was pure conservative. Over 2 years his mega feminist girlfriend tainted his mind

the amount of dogs they painfully put down when they inject them with acid.

liveleak.com/view?i=363_1433186323

Ive assimilated pretty fucking well. The only thing Iranian that i get pumped about is the Iranian soccer team and thats it. It's not where you are from, it's where you are at!

but yea... LA persians / ranians are the fucking worse. They are mostly (((you know whos))) over there in L.A. fucking faggots and their "beemers"