What's her fucking problem?

What's her fucking problem?

she loves bad bitches
thats her fucking problem
and yeah she likes to fuck
shes got a fucking problem

she lost her dream job when the fuck & suck closed down and now has to act in order to strip

How would she turn someone down who asks her out?

>went to multiple house parties
>this fucking "song" everytime

literally who?

>house parties

Adults just say "parties", m8.

When will she have her first blacked sex scene? Imagine how hot it would be to see a naked Eva having sex with a black guy.

she's an open border jew

She's too lewd!

Wrong

She doesn't have one. I mean, I really don't like Jews. But I'll always give sweet Eva a pass. She doesn't deserve anything bad. Actresses time and time again give me ample reason to drop them, say or do some absolute cunt thing, Eva has never done that. Her record is sterling. Such a sweet woman who has never betrayed my expectations.

did she ever get bullied

Is this how you see yourself?

no one wants to know your fetishes. go back to Sup Forums

I wonder what it's like to be insanely hot. She knows it right? She knows she's lusted after by most of the male population who see her?

It must be bizarre.

shes not sitting on my face right now

Laughing at a literal teen who distinguishes having a party in a house as opposed to out in a field, behind a billboard, or drinking in his mom's car by calling it a "house party"?
Yes.

she's a 7-7.5, get a hold of yourself

Embarrassing

Honest question

No children

but she had many...

DA JOOOOZ
OHH NOOOOOOOSSS

She does now, online.

Nah, you're a cunt. "House party" means a party hosted at someones house; a distinction that's only relevant for adults who can host parties at places that aren't their Mums basement.