ITT Characters who are literally you

Pretty much every character this man plays.

I'm usually the smartest guy in any given room seeing through and making fun of everyone else's bullshit.

I'm the dude who gets indiscriminately murdered in the background.

We all are.

But 200 pounds heavier

>tfw too intelligent

For me, it's Ronaldo

be nice to Joel McHale he is a national treasure and looks only marginally less silly with his new plugs.

Inappropriate, refuse to be serious, hate women

we just need more time bros

>tfw intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

>tfw intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

>tfw intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>characters that are literally you
>literally
Please stop this. It's just as bad as people saying "are you me?"

I'm basically every character this guy has ever played. I'm ALWAYS telling people they don't know how the world really works and they need to try harder to protect others. But the thing that most people connect us with? The scream.

JUST
TURN
THE
TV
ON

fpbp

M'ASK U SOMETHIN' user
*rubs head aggressively*
HOW U GON' SURVIVE WHEN HIS CAREER DIES

I guarantee you're an obnoxious redditor. I knew a guy that watched a bunch of Community and he tried really hard to be a witty reddit-tier pseud like his character

*runs in woods*
*runs out of woods*
MASKUSUM

Got really into baking last year, ended up making something every week and bringing it over to hang out with friends, we'd eat it while getting drunk/high. I almost started crying watching this episode when Shirley went on a rant about how nobody in the group really liked her and she felt she had to bake for them to contribute anything of value to the group.

It's an obscure kind of feel I guess.

Hello Ladies hit too close to home.
Luckily im not in IT anymore so the stereotypes are an arms length away.

This.

I don't think there is a character that is literally me, but I remember that I did that meme 16personalities test and I got ENFP, if I remember correctly, and there was this list which persons/characters share this personality with me there was Michael Scott. I started to see quite a few similarities in mine and Mike's behavior.

I'm a manchild and I often start to speak even when I got no idea where I'm going to and I often play to be more stupid that I actually am. Even tho I'm dumb af.

we are the same exact person!

They all liked shirley. No one likes you.

>ENFP
so you rarely shut up?

that's not right, baby