Is this what Italy is really like? Do people just eat, have sex, read, and swim all day?

Is this what Italy is really like? Do people just eat, have sex, read, and swim all day?

That sounds terrible

reminder that italians aren't white

italians are the niggers of white people

Jesus I thought if I came up for fresh air away from Sup Forums I'd get away from this D&C bullshit at least. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums-lite

every french movie is the exact same way. nobody works but somehow someone can afford to swing by the market for a fresh baguette and a bottle of wine after a walk in the woods.

but then i can only imagine what non-Americans thought of us based on our cinema before the internet revealed us to be as awful as they had always assumed we were.

baguettes and wine are cheap. But yeah we don't like to work (makes sense when you live in a communist country). And what about that Hitchcock quote that cinema is daily life without the routine

it's the 1980s
what do u expect?

But I wanna be a mobster like Tony Soprano

italian here

yes we are

T american

>tfw you realize the 1980s were the golden age of the entire planet not just ours

>gay pedo movie

I think you meant to quote

>jealous

in the south they sleep all day and fuck their hairy women at night while the brave northerns are being productive and work to support their loving families

Italain age of consent is 14 nigger

of what? getting anal raped by an old man?

>implying you wouldn't willingly take it in the ass from him

Same for me dude but kind also came here tonight to see Sup Forums reaction to this film.

there's been nonstop threads about CMBYN for awhile here

no, French.

Before faggots like you existed wherever the fuck you came from no one gave a fuck about casual racism anywhere on Sup Forums, it was everywhere then and now so fuck off and kys you whiney pussy.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't at least do hand stuff with Timothee

I kinda took a vacation from Sup Forums after TLJ and mostly browsed Sup Forums and Sup Forums so I haven't see them

Like handjobs?

You're thinking of Germanics, which is precisely why they were so violently subjugated by the empire.

Italians are awesome people in my book. If they dont like your bs they'll straight up tell you. Also they kill rapefugees as well

Newfag

> hwn fill all your holes with his sweet semen
why live

why does he always look so comfy and huggable?

i envy italians now

he's very handsome in a preppy way yet not intimidatingly so, he seems so genuinely nice

i bet he smells amazing all the time

OH, TO SEE WITHOUT MY EYES
THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU KISSED ME

Next you're going to say jews aren't white, lmao

if they were white enough for hitler then they're write enough for you

>Is this what Italy is really like? Do people just eat, have sex, read, and swim all day?

dreamy as hell

:3

i didnt ask for these feels.

nah, they shoot blacks on the streets, have bunga bunga everywhere and glorify their ancestry because nowadays they are just the northern african coast and have lost all dignity.
MAMMA MIA!

timothee is hot

So is Timothee meant to be Rob Brydon and Armie Hammer is Steve Coogan?

B O X O F F I C E P O I S O N