Kendrick Lamar wants to play villain in Black Panther 2

>He is interested in a villain role largely because he understands where Michael B. Jordan’s character, Erik Killmonger, is coming from. Killmonger wanted the powers of Wakanda and the Black Panther to be more evenly distributed with people of the African Diaspora. “He was a villain but he was loved and misunderstood,” Lamar said. “So if I could, I’d play a Killmonger for sure.”

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/tiKSQlc-Mmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The villain in Black Panther 2 should be Mel Gibson.

You know everyoone would watch it and Mel would do a great job as an evil white man.

and then plot twist that Mel is actually the good guy

>“He was a villain but he was loved and misunderstood,” Lamar said

He wanted to kill white people...

Can this nigger go away already

Hope the sequels plot twist is the realization that most niggers are fucking morons

Could you imagine kendrick playing the goofy blacksploitation pimp pill pushin villain?
Like straight goofy nigga.
And black panther is like. "YOU SELL DRUGS TO THE COMMUNITY"

And he's like. No shit niggggaaa

You can agree with a character without wanting to be him, this must be the black equivalent of larping the Joker after TDK. They also set up Man-Ape as the next villain, and they wouldn't just rehash the exact same villain, even if it was Kendrick.

Confession time: I thought To Pimp a Butterfly was corny and pretentious.

Yes, everyone wants to see a midget nigger with the voice of a retard in a capeshit movie.

That frees all the wakandians/and all natives from his giant africa continent plantation that he rightfully owns
then the darkies all migrate to america, emptying africa of all blacks, where in america they war and genocide all the latinos
and mel drinks a coke in the after credits end scene

All his albums are corny and pretentious. I like him very much.

That's not what that quote means. Him saying he admired the character and he'd like to play the same role if he were an actor doesn't mean he's demanding a new role in the sequel. I hate sensationalist headlines.

>Can you imagine Kendrick playing a villain?

No

No one will take a 4'11 "gangsta" serious
Might as well as kevin hart to play Barracuda

and kills all other superheroes too

He would be the only white guy there, not much of a plot twist.

did he not listen to his last album?? he is the villain already

>characters whose stated goal is white genocide was "loved and misunderstood" according to black people

>Lamar as Achebe maybe.
Not against it.

Mel Turns out to be Namor, the superhero who destroys Wakanda when he has the Phoenix fire

Wouldn't work. Everyone would be cheering for him #BeHumbleSitDown

>wanted the powers of Wakanda and the Black Panther to be more evenly distributed with people of the African Diaspora

Kendrick Lamar asking for gibs from a fictional country.

He can't be a villain because he is a Manlet.

i want the sex tape with him and asr

Blacks have Black Panther
Whites have Doctor Doom?

I think I successfully made it into middle age without ever hearing this guys music. From the way people talk about him hes a star

Well yeah his first album was in 2011. Thats the same year skyrim came out. Or deathly hallows pt 2.
It wasnt that long ago grandpa.

>but he was loved and misunderstood,
by who? Only his dad seemed to care for him.

nignogs gonna be nignogs
you cant take them stupidity out of a lowlife Iq ape
but as a jew you can slavery them and with your slaveship,transports them to a new continent and let them multiply like rabbits.
why you think the arabs slave master castrate the male ones ?

Can you comic niggers please list off some potential villains for the sequels?

Kendrick Lamar is like 5'6 lmao, he's not getting cast as jack shit.

I hate Kendrick Lamars music past his first two albums. He voice just makes his anything he's in less than a 5/10 for me. I hope he kills himself desu

>UHH, YE UHH AY YO ONE TWO ONE TWO, YE, UHH

i hate white dweebs who praise these idiot rappers because theyre afraid of 'not getting it'

Hmm, let's see... there's

>whitey
>La raza
>Black women
>Child support
>Jobs

Joey Badass' last two albums have been better than Kendricks last two (TPaB and Damn).

You're an idiot and have incredibly shit taste.

You're legitimately a corny personality in real life aren't you?

std testing
bath soap
a pool of water 5 feet deep
spiders
the dark
blood

Might not be the popular opinion, but I could see Kanye West become the villain.

Kanye would be an infinitely better choice. Can Kendrick even act in the slightest?

>voice of a retard
Glad i'm not alone in thinking this.

So he wants the same fucking villain for part 2?

He unironically wrote a song about how raciss it was for Wesley Snipes to have been found guilty of tax evasion as if it was a raciss conspiracy to keep da black man down. Wtf.

Haha besides his size Kevin has the sort of personality. That bombastic, jovial, friendly veneer masking a relentless psychopath. If CGI was only seamless enough.

if they didn't want you for killmonger why would they want you for the next villain who's probably completely different

Moses Magnum
Achebe
Kiber the Cruel
Kraven the Hunter
Man-Ape
Doctor Doom

literally who?

>kanye

good god the memes

>Whites have Doctor Doom?

He is not even white lol

He is going to ruin it by doing silly, high pitched voices like he does in all of his songs.

spooky

>African Diaspora
this is a thing now?

>Movie about nothing other than black panther and kraven hunting each other in the jungle.

I'd watch it

>Killmonger wants to literally be Black Hitler
>"loved and misunderstood"

also
, >Mel:" Stop Black Panther! We were set up by a more insidious enemy!"
>Black Panther: "But who would set us up to fight?"
>Screen fades to black
>Jerusalem pops up

Go on a place like lipstickalley. That is literally what they think. They have zero problem with non-blacks being killed en masse.

Would Kodak Black be a better voice for villain

"My last hit just went viral"
He has a seriously whiny sounding voice. Is he gay?

Kevin Hart at least as a very short temper. So could play a villain but could never play a scary villain. He'd just get kicked out of the way like a soccer ball by the good guy.

No, we have Conan the Barbarian.

>pan out shot of kanye being revealed as the villain
>Power starts playing

My thoughts are that Kendrick Lamar is an ugly little goblin with no talent who mumbles and is borderline retarded, and I don't understaned Burger pop culture or their endless obsession with retarded/poor black people.

Also why would you want to be a villain in a sequel just repeating what the villain in the oriignal did.

Oh wait, he's retarded, I forgot.

>according to black people
>'Black' people around the world are some sort of monolithic group.

>Black Panther 2

>Mel is the villain

>He's an Australian Mining Tycoon

>They just discovered another deposit of Vibranium on sacred Aboriginal land, and the race is on to claim the rights

But we have to settle on who will do the soundtrack.

A.
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

or

B.
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

>KILL ALL DE WHITE PEOPLE
>DEN WE BE FREE
people still listen to this fucking garbage?

There is some rap I like, I guess. Some of it's clever.

But I'll never understand the Kendrick Lamar thing. He sounds genuinely retarded. It's not even funny bad like Gucci Gang. It's just a genuine idiot mumbling incoherent, childish dribble over someone else's music. It's bizarre.

Released his first album 7 years ago. 7 years is a long time to be famous and still making music.

Guns n roses' career was only 6 years (87 - 93)
Nirvana's career was only 3 years (91 - 94)
Limp Bizkit's career was only 4 years (98 - 02)
Spice Girls' career was only 4 years (96 - 00)
Lady Gaga's career was only 5 years (09 - 13)

>Corny

Is this the 70's...?

This.

AmeriKKKan BADa$$ wasn't nearly as good as his previous albums

Those are bands, save Gaga, who stills makes music.

I could definetely see Mel playing Kraven. Using Doom as a BP villain is a waste, he could be used but they should estabilish him and Latveria beforehand in one or more movies

I would pay more than good money for this.

C. youtu.be/tiKSQlc-Mmg

>7 years is a long time to be famous and still making music
Yeah, you can probably cut like four years off of that though. He only became popular after GKMC.

>corny
who the fuck says this lmao

Reminder that Sup Forums thinks this dumb fuck is a genius

/r/hhh

So does Limp Bizkit, but like Gaga no one cares anymore.

YO I SHOT THREE NIGGAS DEAD THEY GOT UP AND PAID FOR MY SCHOLARSHIP

>The redditor explodes into cheers

No one cared about Kendrick Lamar until like 2 years ago though.

Can we just stop pregending Killmonger wasnt flat MCU villain #374? Can we also stop pretending he had any kind of noble intentions?

He talked a lot about the plight of muh brothers and sisters but in reality his goal was just to push the world into war because he was salty his traitor father was killed. He cared so much about his people he killed his girlfriend the second she became inconvinient, shot at his people almlost killing Nadia (saved by the evil white man), killed Forest Whitaker, almost killed the old woman because she didnt want him to destroy the flowers, enjoyed "killing" Tchalla, started a civil war in Wakanda, killed those who opposed him and again enjoyed doing so. And worst of all he is the worst example of "villain has the same powers as the hero" to the point he is just a BP recollor.

If he's the only white man in the story it won't be much of a twist, everyone will see it coming.

>Gaga career ended
>Released an album in 2016
>Been on tour 2017-2018
>Been on two seasons of American Horror Story, then went on to win a golden globe for it
>Slayed the oscars with her sounds of music performance, was the most talked about event of the night.
>Went on tour with Tony Bennet
>Still performing at every awards show, just recently AMAs
>Slayed Sting and Stevie Wonder with her tribute to them.
>Has been doing more live performances then Beyonce lately
>Career over

lel

Reminder that Sup Forums thinks this dumb fuck is a genius

You forgot she also recently performed at the Super Bowl with one of the highest view ratings.

What the hell happened, did all the "he is the next Tupac" went to his head.

Only a small minority

>>Mel:" Stop Black Panther! We were set up by a more insidious enemy!"
>>Black Panther: "But who would set us up to fight?"
>>Screen fades to black
>>Jerusalem pops up
underrated post

Agreed but it's still better than Damn

>he wanna kill wypipo
t.brainlet

Honestly i really liked kendrick back when he was the guy with a weird voice that worked through specific beats; section 80 and maad city were amazing. But now i feel like he just wants to cater to pop listeners and kinda normalized his voice

>T'Challa ya bish

I don't think he has any testosterone in his body.

who?

I loved TPAB as much as the next one but I really don't think Kendrick can act, and it's kind of annoying when celebrities assume that they can do literally anything just because they're celebrities. There's other black kids with dreams, K-Dot, leave it to them.