youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
youtube.com/watch?v=yNhsXnxl04w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop making threads.

Da fuck is a toblerone.

It's like a triangle but long

They come with your xmas meals at swiss chalet.

what anime is this?

the Jaiden Smith anime

S2 whennn??

my back hurts

xxxtentacion got an anime now?

This show didn't deserve to be a good as it was

>hear about it on a podcast
>"That can't be real!"
>it's real

is this some sort of art?

Is it good?

It is basically The Room of Netflix Anime. So yes.

Yeah! Let's make another rick and morty thread instead!

It's unironicly good

this.

I need to complain about how Rick and Morty hurt my feelings

is this the tails got trolled of Netflix?

2 episodes in holy shit this show reminds me of the ghost stories dub, this is funny as hell. feels like an abridged series.

god have mercy on anyone who takes this show seriously though

Yes and no. It's so-bad-it's-good, but a lot of the intentional comedy lands. But this show is just this weird phenomenon where pretty much everyone experiences it differently, so I can't say if you'll like it or not.

Never.

>Ghost Story dub
>"You are the ugliest fucking bunch of kids I've ever seen"
Holy shit my sides

>Kaz, I got to go, the snacks are ready

>unironicly
Of course you think so, you're retarded.

>draws a black character
>looks like some really tan white guy

i should have mentioned that nothing will ever top the ghost stories dub

>it's not because you're a rabbit
>it's because you're black

i died

He's a chocolate flavoured white guy.

>draw a generic face with no distinctive features
>white people: it's like looking into a mirror!
you gotta work on your self esteem buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Have you seen Jaden Smith? Do we need to start that "everyone in anime doesn't look asian" thing again because at least it's close to the individual

>AH FUCK SHIT
>HURTS MY HANDS

Even /mlp/ is getting in on the fun.

this isn't ok

>Just fill the hole, hole filler

Keep in mind that he's likely mixed race, considering his known family is Anime-American.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
3:35
the best parts in any of the episodes, hard to top this.

The, "hyper advanced, culturally diverse city that that still suffers from white racism", anime that takes place in an American Japan.

It is long triangular pyramid chocolate with nougat inside. Seriously, learn to search for things on the internet you idiot.

>touch me
>touch me HARDER

I didn't see any racism. Just clasisim out the ass.

Negro Yokio

season 1 was produced like a year ago but when the ADHD block was cancelled it was in limbo until Netflix picked it up

Honestly, I think this would have got a ton of fans if it was part of ADHD.

>I think she's right, you ARE retarded.
>OHMYGODWHATTHEHELLISHAPPENINGTHISARETHEFASTESTLIPSIEVERHADTOSYNC
>My mirror homies are trying to knock down the door, like angry ebon ladies...

I don't know. ADHD pretty much faded into obscurity during its time, and fizzled out fairly quickly. I doubt it would have gotten a lot of recognition.

Season 2 might be possible though. This show's already built up a cult following and got a bit of press, and it's probably ass-piss-easy to make.

Post your favorite waifu.
Here is mine.

At least with ADHD it would be seen as more experimental and reserved better by anime fans since ADHD had some hardcore weebs.

On Netflix it had a completely different first impression and was seen by a lot of people who this wouldn't appeal to.

>implying you wouldn't

I don't know about the weebs liking it. Plus, opening it up to a wider audience (one that it's probably not targeted to) would open it up to much more criticism and derision, which could kill some of the hype for it.

Look, this is just one of the anime things ADHD did. youtube.com/watch?v=yNhsXnxl04w

Trust me, with the ADHD name everyone would see this as satire.

People say its "so bad its good". More like its better than it has any right to be.

>I CAN'T BE WITH YOU
>NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A RABBIT
>BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK!
Holy fuck my sides

HURTS MY HANDS

Underrated Post

Why the fuck does Goku have a Alligator Month?

Is he about to commit Vore?

Yeah, but my point is, I still don't think weebs would like it. These skits have pretty much been forgotten or maligned. I don't think they were that big, even back then.

OH GODDAMIT

>this show reminds me of the ghost stories dub
welp, time to watch it

>Do you mind if I smoke?
>Actually, yes. Our neighbors are very sensitive
>Then its a good thing I BROUGHT my VAPE
that blue eyebrow'd fucker's delivery was perfect. I lost my shit.

I'm not saying it would have made them like it, but it would have made them more forgiving.
>I don't think they were that big, even back then
For most of it's life, almost every ADHD short was near or at the top of the Youtube charts every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4

Pellegrino>Mila>Helena>>>>>>Female Lexy>Cathy

Archangelo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else>the Helenas

tfw he's not black, but actually the darkest shade of midnight blue

>shit, boring animation with a ugly color palette, many re-used stills with slight panning and characters just having their mouth changed while talking along with flat, lifeless backgrounds
>voice acting is almost intolerable and has terrible pacing that makes scenes even more awkward
>hardly has a soundtrack
not sure what i expected

10/10

Holy shit this is amazing.
Is this an actual anime or abridged?

>Heil Hitler
>Binnnnng!!!!!!

People are too afraid to admit it's actually good so they dance around the issue by claiming to like it ironically or just laughing at it because it's so bad.

The truth is it honestly has more genuine heart put into it than most shows currently airing right now and it absolutely nails the absurd concept of portraying a Dickens-esque story through the absurd lens of a specifically 90's anime. What's surprising is it actually chooses to just roll with it and play it completely straight rather than pandering to circle jerking internet critics by miring itself in pointless and self indulgent genre satire. It knows exactly what it's doing and revels in it.

It's very funny at points and I ended up actually somewhat invested in the characters by the end of it. It's a very flawed project, but I definitely enjoyed what got and wouldn't be opposed to seeing more.

The original japanese writing was dogshit so free rein was given to official dubbers to adjust the script, ended up becoming a comedy.

this is the official english dub. it did awful in japan so they said they could do whatever the fuck they wanted with the dub as long as they kept the characters names the same

Overrated shit chocolate that's popular because unlike "bars" it's triangle shaped.

Cadbury is better.

My sides!

Maybe. It's so ridiculous that I'm too curious to see where it goes.

>darkest shade of midnight blue
>not pthalo blue

GODDAMN
HURT MY HANDS

>Nebuchadnezzar champagne is real

Jesus christ that must be pretty heavy with all that glass and liquid
Unless its just empty

It's pretty yummy desu

>the taylor swift stand in is a fucking demon
I'm already loving this show

Toblerone's pretty fucking great, yes.

I knew that because of DJ Khaled

I love how the endings have those shy guy yells

I thought they banned hi user.

>pretty much everyone experiences it differently
Yeah. Some say it's good satire some say it's bad satire. Some say it's not satire at all and even those people have some think it's good and some bad.

One of my favorite characters

Ah, fair point. I wasn't totally familiar with the YouTube metrics as I was with the other stuff.

>ended up becoming a comedy
What was it in japan?

There's nothing else like it, that's for sure

You may have a point.

>6:50
Oh fuck me I should really download this dub
I loved the Funimation dub of Shin-Chan because it was so obviously raunchy and out of character

The timing on that joke was god tier.

its just a generic anime face user

hurts my hands

Same. You can tell everyone involved had fun making this show. The line delivery, voices, and dialogue coupled with the "how to draw manga" books art style made me sincerely laugh out loud on more than one occasion.

>"I had a dream that a Toblerone was in trouble, and that Toblerone was you."
That's a real line that my ears listened to.