What are some kinos that genuinely require high intelligence to be understood?

What are some kinos that genuinely require high intelligence to be understood?

Sneed

pickle rick

Primer.

The Lobster
Killing of a Sacred Deer
The Blackcoat's Daughter

The only reason Primer is hard to understand, is that everyone mumbles everything.

kys reddit

The Holy Mountain

:^)

it's the filmmaker's job to make the audience understand what they are trying to convey. the responsibility of understanding is not on the viewer.

funny how I read sneed, pickle rick and primer all in the stream on conscious because that's how much dick primer sucks

Rick and Morty

Dubs don't lie

Is it weird that Willem Defoe is cast in an important role in every hypothetical movie I've ever imagined writing?

Yeah thats weird. Some Willem works but a role in every imagined flick is an obsession.

problem child 2

The rape subplot in Army Dog

Coherence

jupiter ascending, seriously

Jupiter Ascending's plot was easy to follow.
It's just that it was shit.

>not appreciating Redmaynekino
Brainlet confirmed

Inception

well, you had a plot served to follow and a documentary on the life of immortal entities.

>Lies are a necessity. They are the source of meaning. Of belief and hope. Honestly, lies are sometimes the only reason I get out of bed

When you have literally everything, including immortality what's left to be pursued? Playing lies and plotting conspiracies, that's what.

> *I create life*! And I destroy it. Life in an act of consumption, Jupiter. To live is to consume. Now, the human beings on your planet are merely a resource waiting to be converted into capital. And this entire enterprise is just a small part in a vast and beautiful machine defined by evolution, designed to a single purpose... To create profit.

Disregard the memes, that is a powerful observation applicable even to current day. Make no mistake, Balem is a CEO, no worse than your run if the mill power, profit and attention hungry SV tech bro. He did literally nothing wrong. He is right about Jupiter should not even care about his business, she did not even know about it until like a couple of days ago. Make no mistake, he is the protagonist, anti hero with a stretch whose business is fucked over and killed because someone was offended by his ways of conducting intergalactic business

actually decent answer

Any Adam Sandler comedy.

>here's how Bernie can still win

Sunshine

>the sun is dieing
>hurr durr lets nuke it see what happen

really fun, well made flick that has good performances and artistic merit
self masturbatory muh science i should have written a paper on this instead and it looks like a demo reel for film school

The Matrix and Inception are the first movies that really made me think

Interstellar

In theory it makes sense, dropping hydrogen bombs into the sun would on paper extend its fission's lifespan however in reality the energy output of our entire h-bomb arsenal is equal to a millisecond of sun's energy output.

Blackhat

>fission
no.
>adding more mass extends lifespan
No.

If you want to extend a star's lifespan, you need to remove mass in order to decrease the reaction rate. And you can't "kickstart" fusion with bombs. Even if you could, fusion is not a self sustaining process. If your sun is dying it means there's no longer enough shit that can fuse with the pressures and temperatures provided by the sun's mass.