Anons of Sup Forums, I give you the single most fucked up scene in kids movie history

Anons of Sup Forums, I give you the single most fucked up scene in kids movie history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7khtV7GAs
youtu.be/MUn6X9lpOZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

You need to watch more kids movies, especially ones before 2000.

Nope

All of Return to Oz

>CHARLIEEE
>YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK

>not gremlins

Charlie deserved it, he was a piece of shit

the original was worse m8

How was this fucked up? He's literally just having a funny dream because he drank alcohol. Fucking "dude DRUGS lmao" underage faggots I swear.

not gremlins 2: the new batch

reminder that Raiders is rated PG

This one always gets me. Shit that's fucked up psychologically is so much worse.

nightmare fuel, they fucking edited out the devil reaper thing too for the dvd. our vhs copy still has it

For me, it's the dead E.T.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7khtV7GAs

i hate this movie so, so fucking much

I also found the sacrifice scene in Temple of Doom to be disturbing as hell.

The thing I keep coming back to with the blueberry scene from the Tim Burton movie is all the time and care that's lavished on Violet's expansion in PARTICULAR PLACES. The movie spends some really precious seconds on her ass as it balloons outward, and we even see a blooming of her breasts a little as she swells. It's not like the old Gene Wilder version, where Violet just expands in a sphere. No, the Tim Burton version has her expand in ways that deliberately sexualize her.

So, yes, maybe some of the other scenes in this thread are more fucked up if you're actually watching them as a kid. But I think the OP's scene is the most fucked up when you think about it as an adult, and consider the implications. Someone went out of their way to make the remake of the Violet blueberry scene extremely sexual and erotic.

...Superman

STOP JERKING OFF

but how do her clothes expand too? shouldn't she burst out of them?

In the Tim Burton version, she does expand out of them, which just reinforces my point about it being extremely sexualized.

same here man , e.t. scared the shit out of me as a kid

youtu.be/MUn6X9lpOZE

Kids movie:
Littlefoot's mother dying. That's a wake up call as a kid.

"Kids movie" but not really that we all saw as kids anyway but probably shouldn't have:
Alex Murphy getting shot to literal pieces in Robocop.

the original scene is better. she just turns into a bad special effect here

even worse knowing they legit had to torture the horse to get this shot

man Spielberg used to actually have balls

The horse died because the platform holding it up collapsed and it drowned. The kid playing Atreyu was depressed for a very long time.

i.... i didn't know that :((((((((((