This is the only hero we mexicans have im getting sick of all these nigs crying about representation when they have had...

This is the only hero we mexicans have im getting sick of all these nigs crying about representation when they have had 100s of movies with black protagonists, when all we got is this

Desperado and Once upon a time in Mexico are two of my favorite action movies.

>all we got is this

and he's not even played by a mexican

Machete kicked ass.

Exactly i want to include scarface and carlitos way but ones cuban and the other is puerto rican both latinos but played by an italian

Oh yeah they are both great i started this because with all this shit going on about representation in film i was remembering how me and my bros would always watch this movie he had the dvd and it was the only movie with a mexican action hero

Oh please machete was cool when i was 13 now in retrospect is just pure schlock and not in a good way

Isn't Charles Bronson in Once Upon a Time in The West Mexican?

Also, you should be watching spanish films.

Fuck bro he was either mexican or native american in that movie in the flash back his bro looks straight up mexican but who knows a guy can dream

Hollywood doesnt reallt hire mexicans much.

He's spanish.

Le so diverse meme is a myth

Name me one superhero played by a mexican?

Why the fuck does every show have a gay and a token indian.(dothead) but no mexicans?

Cubans...dominicans....south americans...but no mexicans? You mean in los angeles yeah cant find a mexican? Lol hollywood

I always assumed bronson was part native? Am i wrong?

The only time they have mexicans in shows or movies there either cartel guys or cholo gangsters desperado and machete are like the only movies with mexican action heros rogue one had a mexican guy in a lead role but fuck that movie though i do admit it did make me feel good a little bit on the inside

Youre not the only one alot of people thought he had native blood but he doesn't he is of Lithuanian ancestry

True. R1 actually had a real compadre in it.

But i cant think of a superhero...or even a supervillian played by a mexican. Marvel hates latinos i think.

Honestly i dont care i actuall6 think its fine when the protagonist is white becauae then story ia never about his race its just about who the character is as a man and you can connect with that whenever they make a movie with a black hero or another non white character thats all the story ends up being about their fucking skin color

zorro was better

Lol they made the new ghost rider a mexican but guess what he's not even a real spirit of vengeance he's possessed by the spirit of his serial killer uncle a wannabe richard ramirez aka the night stalker and guess who his enemies are a bunch of gang bangers dressed in blue oh and he's from east LA like what the hell thats stupid like what do they think that just because of all of that latinos will just eat it up?

Hey guys...i was in ant man

The old one or the Antonio Banderas one

Gael is great in Mozart in the Jungle.

Lol fuck him that movie was stupid its set in san Francisco but the mexican gangsters in antman look like cholos from LA like what the hell they dont do their research they think all spics are the same everywhere?

Spaniards literally ruined the Americas with their filth and disease

Lol. A Texas Mexican? Why do they only hire texas mexicans? None in LA?

Esto

He's pretty good in most things he's in.

And OP, does that guy in Rogue One count?

What about Sicario?

High budget Kaliman movie when?

Yeah he does like i said i felt good seeing one of my own in a star wars movie (poe damerons played by a guatemalteco)

The sicario in that movie is a Colombian not a mexican

Hey everyone. Just playing a mexican who fucks a fish man here. Not even Mexican...or latina.

Everyone hates latinos.

Yup, No and Neruda are fantastic.

>Comparing a nationality to an entire race

Of course there’s going to be more black movies out there than just Mexicans.

Its pretty cool that there used to be a mexican actor named hugo stiglitz pic related is him

What im saying is black people have guys like shaft, blade, black panther and i got is el mariachi

You have this

Theres a difference?

This guy was played by a Chicano

Lol fuck you yes there is a difference

>southern california mexican
Nah bro he don't count for me

Django?

Ok. You found 1 and it was DC.

>A sur rata
No thanks

Was he mexican? His dead wife was forsure but him i dont think so

Yes