LOOK AT ME IM HAVING...

LOOK AT ME IM HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

sneed's feed and seed

sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but you wrote something stupid on the side of your stomach

wow i never thought about it that way

fpbp

>tattoos
i don't care how good looking or fit a woman is, if they desecrate their beauty with tattoos they deserve to wallow in self pity

Is she on LSD? Those pupils are huge.

Thank you for your valuable insights, virgin.

who is this

>Your oneitis right now while you're arguing about kino in Sup Forums

why do girls like this?

shes in love thats why her pupils are dilated

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Well this settles that thread earlier about having sex with a bra on

LOOK AT ME I'M NOT HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Not him but i was with a girl for almost 10 years. We broke up, she got a few tatoos and violent nigger boyfriend.

>sneed's feed and seed
always funny

>is the best
>the rest
probably
>__name/place/product__ is the best
>fuck the rest

>women
>in love

>Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.
>If nature made it, it's the best
Throw away your hard drive then.
Not gonna engage in the rest of your points.

Sex feels so fucking good lads. You really should try it sometime.

No it's kinda... a little more dilated than that.

It really doesn't. I also can't come inside the bitch.

haha yeah... do tell...

She's dead, jim. This is from Sup Forums. Creep killed his little sister and posted pics

is that johnny depps daughter?

Kek

It really does. Like at least 20x better than fapping desu.

I seriously prefer my hand.