Gandalf my friend, this will be an audit to remember

Gandalf my friend, this will be an audit to remember

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1520322061284.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no 111th birthday
i.4cdn.org/gif/1520322061284.webm

>dwarf accounting

Why didn't they just ask the eagles for a bailout?

>not one of the kingdoms, not the elves nor the dwarves nor the humans, thought to simply impose tariffs on mordor

Nobody taxes a dwarf!

>no magic eagles giving me a bailout

Why didnt Sauron invest more into Mordor itself? With all that geopolitical power and an entire loyal military being created at a whim. He could have easily taxed imports and sold magical exports to bankrupt the shire.

>There's only one way to cook a set of books. With a set of 'ductions
>WHATS 'DUCTIONS PRECIOUS
>De-duc-tions
>fake em, file em, whatever you gotta do

I think Mordor's biggest export is orcs.

Does anyone know what Sauron was using to bribe the Easterlings and other humans to his side? Was Sauron simply attacked for trying to bring a gold-backed currency to Mordor?

Hssss... Dont come in between a Nazgul and his equity...

>I was there Gandalf, 3000 years ago. I was there, when the fico scores of men failed.

>We have just agreed
>Yes?
>I have told your names to the other auditors and we have agreed – you are not related parties.
>Well, that’s good news.
>And what about the financial reports? Have you come to a decision about THAT?
>Now don’t be hasty,
>Hasty? Our clients are out there! They need our help! They cannot diversify their portfolios on their own!
>Investing, yes… It affects us all. But you must understand, young hobbit. It takes a loong time for a true and fair view of financial statements to become apparent… And we never audit anything… unless it is worth taking a looong… time to audit.

I gave you the chance of repairing your credit. But you have elected, the way of BANKRUPTCY.

YOU FOOL OF A TOOK! You raised your credit limit so high so you could buy that shitty stale bread!
Now the eagles see us the entire fellowships credit rating dropping!

They wont even lend us our services now due to our high revolving credit and debt to income ratio.
What were you thinking?

GIVE IT TO ME ITS MY OWN REFUND MINE ALONE

This meme is shit

>No parent company should have to default their child

So is your tax bracket

Youre so tied up paying off those debts Frodo. Why dont you take this high interest rate loan on your life and give up that sword as collateral?

Your credit rating may take a hit for now... But itll go up a whole score if you find a way to pay it off...

>Riverdell projects 3.6% GDP growth in.an FTA with Gondor

Why diversifying of portfolio is so important?

>paying taxes
What is it like to be this much of a cuck?

Nice

Orcposting>>>(((tax)))posting