Sales of Amphibian Dildos Skyrocket After “The Shape of Water” Sweeps the Oscars

>Sales of dildo sex toys inspired by the Academy Award-winning film Shape of Water have skyrocketed following its success at the Oscars, The Wrap reports.

>The dildos, which are inspired by a character known as the ‘Amphibian Man,’ reportedly sold out within 20 minutes of the film being awarded the Oscar for Best Picture at Sunday’s award ceremony.

>“Our sales have gone through the roof!” the dildo’s sculptor told the outlet. “All ‘Shape of Water’ toys sold out as soon as I posted them… in less than 20 minutes!”

>The sculptor, who works under the name Ere, added that she is considering creating another batch of similar dildos, saying that there was a “pretty good amount” of demand since Sunday.

>The dildos, which are 100 percent silicon and based on what they believe the ‘Amphibian Mans’ penis would look like.

> “I’ve been anticipating this movie for a while,” Ere said last month. “The shape, the character design are gorgeous — and I love [Guillermo] del Toro’s work.”

dailystormer.name/sales-of-amphibian-dildos-skyrocket-after-the-shape-of-water-sweeps-the-oscars/

You have to admit, this is worse than buying the action figure.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/sales-of-amphibian-dildos-skyrocket-after-the-shape-of-water-sweeps-the-oscars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, this should definitely dispel the idea that this shit doesn't effect people. God, we live in insane times

its the only time the term "action figure" is correctly used, you twit

Wait, so I can just make some movy's until I get respectable then make however many movys I want about my fetish and everyone will accept it including sexy woman?

>dailystormer.name/sales-of-amphibian-dildos-skyrocket-after-the-shape-of-water-sweeps-the-oscars/

And we let women vote
kek

KEK

K E K

I might buy one

>Sales of dildo sex toys inspired by the Academy Award-winning film Shape of Water have skyrocketed following its success at the Oscars, The Wrap reports
excelllennnttt

The Disney Beast is cute. Sad he changed to human, even Belle was sad for no more Beast dick and his big furry body holding her tight.

I feel like we only knew that here from seeing so many people go downhill from /d/ or trap threads.

I really want to have sex with the fish man

These "women" are trash

>Sup Forums "purists" act appalled by such display of degeneracy

>proceed into threads about boipussy, monstergirls, sissyfication, anime waifus, and BLACKED

i actually dont do any of those things

>dailystormer

Jesus fucking christ, have we come so low to use this shitrag as a source now?

You're not fooling away, template user

>Not being into xeno dicks long before this film

Do normies really do this?

This was smart as hell on their part. The movie basically catered to liberal, empowered, virtue signaling white women. Guaranteed most of the women who saw this movie are lonely enough to need a dildo, might as well spice it up and let them live out their gross, inter-species fantasy.

*distant sound of jingling shekels*

listen I'll say this no bullshit, you mean to tell me, that's if Kermit was fucking, if he had a dick, and he rolls up to your girl at. a club and he's like "wanna fuck" that she's not going for it???

No way. dude he's got it. He's IN man.

ILl be straight with you Kermit is WHAT the women want and you can't argue look at it this way just look at the guy

You all are so fuckd that your can't even come pete. Why am I even telling you this you already know

And Th𝐚t's A Good Thing™

Literally everything that's surrounding the Sup Forumstard is true.

I'm willing to bet that it's mostly men who buy these dildos.

really initiates my walnuts, senpai
4 u

Let's not flounder around here: women are not watching this movie for the halibut. The sole reason women like this film is because they have a fish man fetish. And women are not koi about their fetishes. They want to have their eggs fertilized by a fish stick.

furry sex toys aren't even a remotely new thing your mongoloid

>be over at girls house after date preparing for sex
>she's in bathroom rewashing her filthy flesh as instructed
>find fish dildo in her belongings
>it reeks of fresh sin
>leave without bestowing dick
>do not return phone calls

Fuck off youngfags.

>Sup Forums incels are unironically sexually threatened by a fictional amphibian man
OH NONNONO
HHAHAHAHA

kek

white men btfo

imagine being replaced by superior black men and then again by amphibian men.
white race extinct when?

So in a scale between normal and dragon dildo, where do fish dildos fall?

fish dildoes > dragon dildoes > black dildoes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white dildoes

>lists "look at these charts", as though having data to back up your claims is bad

>mostly men
Good guess. I didn't think of it but it makes much more sense.

This image would work much better without any captioning.

>koi
kek

Is anyone else just not bothered by women getting off to being fucked by a fish? Do I have any room to talk when I spent 15 minutes making a fifi and 2 hours cumming in it to videos of traps? I mean, at the very least, you have to figure it's doing women some good to open their minds and see what they like besides Jensen Ackles and Chris Pratt. Removing their sexual outlets in private solitude and sexually repressing them just reinforces a very strict, vanilla, hypergamous mindset where they put all their chips into holding out for a hyper-Chad of which there are very very few, which benefits neither them or—to be frank here—any guys on the internet angry about fish dildos. All statistics point to people actually being the most promiscuous in the '90s, and it went straight off a cliff when the internet let them figure themselves out. Would you rather all these women go back to the so-called "cock carousel" and atrophy their pair bonding capabilities?
>koi
wew

>Dailystormer

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily Stormer isn't a realiable source of information.

However, your trips are.

>Daily Stormer isn't a realiable source of information.

You can't even spell "reliable" nor can you click the link to see how the information was sourced.

typical SJW faggot.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Fishmen are the only beings capable of enduring roastie pussy stank. It's only natural that they desire fishdick since only then will the putrid stank of their malodorous holes be lost... like tears in the rain.

women really getting desperate now that men dont care about them

I think all kikes should be gassed and niggers should hang/go back to africa and even I think Daily Stormer is trash

I also hate the insectoid Chinese and Poos

>dailystormer
end yourself

Is it just me or does that thing look like it would be extremely uncomfortable?
It looks like it has teeth jutting out from the shaft. I know plenty of dildos are ribbed, but this just looks painful.

Why watch the Shape of Water when you can watch pic related?

not soon enough

When will women get over the "self cleaning oven" meme and stop being disgusting?

>All statistics point to people actually being the most promiscuous in the '90s, and it went straight off a cliff when the internet let them figure themselves out.
This makes sense and gives me hope for humanity. I had seen the stats but never thought of it.

Good post.

You're right. Fucking a fifi which only stays warm for 30 seconds is comparable to gigantic dildos and dogs.

My point isn't that this hasn't existed before the film, which is absurd, it's that Hollywood can effectively disseminate these fetishes efficiently. People previously unaware of these fetishes can now become susceptible towards it

This movie is the first step in creating acceptance for lizardmen, isn't it.

>People previously unaware of these fetishes can now become susceptible towards it

You mean they weren't already through the roof after Hellboy 1 & 2?

Liggers are not frogs you fucking retard. End your life. I mean it go fucking kill yourself you subhuman piece of fucking trash.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like my dick

Would the movie still play out the same way if the fishman looked like picrelated and not like a buff humanoid with fins?

I want to believe.

what about amphibian fleshlights?

Raptor Jesus Christ, user, chill, I used that image because I didn't find the thinking emoji right away.
Go eat a tarantula or something you scaly fucking autist.

is the movie set in the lovecraft univers?

15 minutes in and the amount of I'M DIRECTING already makes me want to jump out the window.
Does it get any better?

Is it superior to a Dragon dildo? Not likely.

HAHAHA
HOW CAN MAMMALS EVEN COMPETE?

>super niche aquatic dildo sells dozens a year
>fish sex: the movie is released
>super niche aquatic dildo sells dozens a month

Skyrocketing.

>sells 5 instead of 2
FASTEST GROWING MARKET

Im mining bitcoin to resale dildos

>w*men
Giving them voting rights was the biggest mistake of modern world

>tfw you put your $6,724 life savings into fishcoin in November
Nocoiners and shitcoin plebs on suicide watch. Fishmen are SCALING your women and making me rich.

>everyone on this site is just one person
How did you know?

You mean does it change? Nah. Actually the visual games, retro film references and mannerisms are kind of what it has going for it. The actual adventure is balls

It is 2018, people. Come on. Really.

>women are dumb consumerists
news at 11

>get home from work
>grab a bite to eat from the fridge
>sit down and browse Sup Forums for a laugh
>see this
Why am I not surprised anymore?

Have you not seen the works of David Cronenberg?

Any reason why I should give a fuck?

it's just like my Japanese Animes!

AYO WATHCU GON DO BOUT IT LAND BOI

Whats wrong with monster girls?

I heard the lady in this movie has a surprisingly solid ass and set of tits, but I can't seem to find screens anywhere.

meh, manchilds buy action figures to hot glue them, everyone knows that
people are perverts, news at 11!!

i saw a screencap not too long ago, can confirm. made me diamonds as i've always had a thing for her since I saw her in Submarine. Absolute mummykino in that film.

Universal Monsters (but not really)
There's a few (very, very few) pseudo-references to Lovecraft and the Deep Ones, but you need to have read the stoties recently and have a big ass imagination and see relevance where it might no even be.

They're not gonna immediately fill you up, but they'd make you happy if you took her home from a bar at 2am

Del Taco was asked to take over the Dark Universe in 2007 (he said no).
TSOW could technically fit between Drac Untold and The Mummy. Sort of. I don't think it's the same studio that made them, but whatever. He said ge regretted not saying yes back then and now he made what he himself calls a Black Lagoon movie.

BIG
L
A
COCK
K
F
I
S
H

>dildo
>dil do
>del do
>del to
>del toro
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

SCALED

>The Daily Stormer

Amphibians don't have penises though.

Sup Forums is always wrong

>dailystormer

>googles amphibian penises to see if it's true
>shit, I used google image instead of regulWHAT THE FUUUUUU

Lets be honest. If the genders were switched, and the movie was about some awkward janitor fucking a cute fishgrill, Sup Forums would've hailed it as the greatest thing ever

duh

Gonna need a source for this degeneracy.
Not horny, just curious.

wrong.
Avatar was about some dude fucking a "cute" cat girl and yet Quaritch was a much more popular character on Sup Forums and Sully was criticised as a species traitor

Sup Forums users put patriotism to humanity before getting their dick wet .

>dailystormer
thanks for reminding me Sup Forums