Am I the only one who thinks the X-Men is a metaphor for minorities owning guns?

Am I the only one who thinks the X-Men is a metaphor for minorities owning guns?

>people hate and fear them even though guns are literally the greatest inventions for equality and feminism ever.

>mutants and guns should never be registered

>the government is the bad guy and only uses super powers for evil, and Canada is even worse.

>The only reason they aren't genocided is because they can fight back, and the second they were disarmed people shot a rocket launcher at a bus of children and then nailed a bunch of them to crosses.

As a gun owner I never thought of it like that. Kinda out there but I can see the connections

make whatever dumb comic book analogies you want, canada and japan still have no gun crime while homicides and mass shootings are a literally hourly occurance in every american city over 1m pop

Canadians and Japanese have different ethic demographics.

Can you name one that makes more sense?

I always thought it was just a convenient excuse to give kids weird powers while going on fun adventures

Homicides doesn't necessarily mean with a gun- nor does it necessarily mean a crime. I bet you it's the same in any large city in any country as far as that goes. Plus, mass shootings are strangely defined in the states- IIRC a mass shooting means 2+ people are shot. That could mean anything from someone columbining their school or a couple of muggers getting lit the fuck up by a person with their CCW. Another thing I learned is that a large majority of "good guy with a gun" scenarios go unreported in the media, because who wants to hear about how some dude flashed a couple of guys his piece when they tried to rob him every single day? It's more profitable for news outlets to report about how some nutter wasted some unlucky people at his workplace because that gets more shock value and views.

>Locations packed with blacks and latinos are extremely violent

You don't say.

>guns are literally the greatest inventions for equality and feminism ever.
I'm sure the native Americans felt real equal fighting horse-mounted immigrants with guns.

Biggest mass shooting in US history was when the US government tried to take some old Native's gun at wounded knee and then the government shot a bunch of dudes.

But natives used and owned guns too.

I also mean women, poor people, and the disabled can gun

It was originally a red scare metaphor

Personally I just thought it was about not necessarily minorities owning guns, but more about minorities having any kind of power and the government fearing and trying to oppress that

Yea like how literally every gun law in the USA is about preventing dark skinned people and poors from getting guns.

For instance I am getting my FID, I gotta fill out forms, pay $5, then pay for my own mail (I'm going to certify mail it so there is $30 more ) of 2 references filling out forms (minorities or immigrants may not have those). Get my drivers license photo copied (Obama says minorities don't have IDs), and pay for finger printing which is another waste of $30.

Plus their is a bullshit background check fee and taxes on every gun.

I have to move to a real state that doesn't license a basic human right.

They could be a metaphor for dozens of things if you want it to be.

Gun control was originally about keeping minorities from owning firearms way back when IIRC

It is still 100% about keeping guns out of the hands of young, poor, black men

>Can you name one that makes more sense?

Hmm.

Parents freak out if a "mutie" is at their kid's school. Muties shoot laser beams out of their eyes at random.

People want to register muties because some evil mutants kill people.

The only thing that can stop an evil person with mutant powers is a good person with mutant powers.

Yeah, you're on to something here.

Whew, Rogue was some hot stuff back in the day.

Not for long, all these fucking Gooks/sandniggers/and Somali fucking pirates keep moving here and coming from shitty burger land, thnx murica..

Yes, but guns and ammo cost money, therefore, wealthy people can afford more and better firepower and therefore, the underprivileged are completely fucked in the ass.

Some fucking serb gypsy changed all of human history with like a $3 gun by shooting the arch duke in the face

>It is still 100% about keeping guns out of the hands of young, poor, black men

that's crazy because white liberals push gun control and stereotypical white racist hate gun control

Who do you think would want mutie registration and who do you think would be against the government registering muties and other super powers/super suits

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

nah, big 2 have always been run by kikes, who are virtually without exception gun-phobes.

Because American mental health is a fucking joke.

basically that guns costs are diminishing returns.

A scar is like 6 times the price of a basic bitch ar but its not even twice as good

World War I was going to happen whether Franz Ferdinand was assassinated or not

Pretty sure Kirby carried. Ike the Kike was an officer in Israel, but more likely a paperpusher

Kirby didn't need a gun, he had his fists

>Implying Ditko and Shooter didn't own guns

Come to think about it, Canada has a fucking evil X project making government, but doesn't have purifiers or sentinels or anthing like that.

They skipped Civil War too.

I thought it was about completely illegal taxation and control over something the constitution itself says they shouldn't be touching.

Fuck if I know though, this country is rapidly becoming a clone of every other western country. Here have a Sup Forums related image because this thread has found its way into satan's armpit.

>They skipped Civil War too.
well yeah, that was about an American law