Listen I'll say this no bullshit, you mean to tell me, that's if Kermit was fucking, if he had a dick...

listen I'll say this no bullshit, you mean to tell me, that's if Kermit was fucking, if he had a dick, and he rolls up to your girl at. a club and he's like "wanna fuck" that she's not going for it???

No way. dude he's got it. He's IN man.

ILl be straight with you Kermit is WHAT the women want and you can't argue look at it this way just look at the guy

You all are so fuckd that your can't even come pete. Why am I even telling you this you already know

>your can't even come pete

I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

what?

>this isn't pasta
holy shit

This is why Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums

Wow this is a lot to break down but I think my favorite part is "you can't argue look at it this way just look at the guy".

>this isn't pasta
It is now!

I'm bumping a second time because OP is 100% right

Everyone knows Kermit gives bitches the Rainbow Connection all day every day.

Obviously, it was why Miss Piggy was so obsessive and controlling over him.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

kermit is known to be THE most hung muppet in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival fozzie bear and animal. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed piggy's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with kermit barely able to force it past the knob, and piggy oinking and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on kermits throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

it's jordanpeterson.com

God I hope it becomes pasta. This is the first time Sup Forums has made me laugh in forever.

>You all are so fuckd that your can't even come pete
My name is Pete. I feel like this is a personal attack on my libido.

your can't even come dude. get it together.

Keep it that way. Let something be funny and leave it be. Incessant spamming sucks.

listen I'll say this no bullshit, you mean to tell me, that's if Kermit was fucking, if he had a dick, and he rolls up to your girl at. a club and he's like "wanna fuck" that she's not going for it???

ILl be straight with you Kermit is WHAT the women want and you can't argue look at it this way just look at the guy

You all are so fuckd that your can't even come pete. Why am I even telling you this you already know

my gf isnt like the other girls, she would NEVER copulate with a kermit

Text her right now and ask if she would fuck Kermit if given the chance. You might be surprised by her answer.

>the answer may surprise you

FROGGED

pepe the prawn > gonzo > kermit > rizzo >>>>>>>>>> fozzy

And how did you determine these ratings?

You know what, I think I'l post this pasta once the thread dies.

kek