What kind of """""""people""""""" get so triggered by someone telling them to love another that they respond by killing...

What kind of """""""people""""""" get so triggered by someone telling them to love another that they respond by killing Him?

>implying christianity wasnt a communist psyop to undermine both the temple and rome

>some lunatic autismo is walking around inciting civil disobedience in your empire
>ok dude we respect your messiah LARP group but just stop ok?
>NO
>have no choice but to use hard measures

He blasphemed god which is a death sentence in literally every theistic religion

It was because he was literally saying he was God, which back then was a huge no-no.

christianity was very much in early days. the jews and romans didn't have the same morals

Except it wasn't Jesus stated that Clearly
>give unto caesar what is Caesars

>claim to be a God
>die
Christianity is a fucking meme

that statement implies there was no moral or spiritual grounding in rome before christianity came which is entirely horseshit. the essence of classical 'religion' was the glory of mystery and myth existing in mens lives
christianity only sought to codify it, make it base and profane, to put it in the hands of men and to use it to manipulate them

You've lost the plot m8 i recommend you read the new testament

sure thing shlomo

Remember the 6 million gentile scum

>What kind of (((((((people)))))))
ftfy

he was threatening their power so he had to die

Jews worship the great serpent.

It literally means pay your taxes and obey the secular law, so long as it doesn't contradict divine law.

Jesus and Paul both advicated submissal to the government you stupid fuck

>civil disobedience
The man healed the sick and fed the poor you fucking schlomo

the statement is a joke

Caesar has to use force to take taxes. he doesn't own shit

>His blood be on our heads and on the heads of our children!

What did Mel mean by this?

Jews then.

>your empire
>the pharisees

Jews now.

Jesus was bad ass when they asked him are you the king of the jews? He just replied you said it not me

>your Empire

It was the Jewish lobby of the day

jews are the most damaging people in the world

(((Who do you think?)))

>A beautiful woman giving you hope equivalent to betraying your brothers legally binding marriage with possibly disease spreading intercourse aka adultery.
>Trust in the LORD with all your heard and do not lean on your own understanding.
>do not lean on your own understanding.
>The effort of man worth nothing at all.
>It is better for a man never to touch a woman.

Great. So I guess God built me with a self torturing device between my legs and populated half the world with demons whose appearance give me hope in life when there is no hope other that believing in Jesus.
Can I sleep forever now?

Sup Forums racists

Why do you hate real diversity?

>Go around healing sick people pro bono
>Literally say that the secular and spiritual world are separate
>"civil disobedience"
The only thing Jesus disobeyed were the shallow Jewish authorities who put more stock in appearance over practice.

>>is this the new passion?