starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Of_MSE-6_and_Men
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aleksin
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pavol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let it be Finn.

I hope Kylo is revealed to be gay for Hux. Anything to make Reylo faggots cry

Reylo is the OTP, though

>star trek nerds trolling star wars chads

Fuck these kikes. If you want to have an lgbt character, have the balls to make it one of your main characters. Everyone was in support of Finn x Poe, but instead you give Finn an annoying, chick asian chick. If you'll go pandering go all the way, not half way.

i wouldn't mind this if it includes a 10 minute long sweaty man on man fuck session with full frontal and penetration.

>still giving a fuck about Disney Wars

>you give Finn an annoying, chick asian chick.
you mean an annoying, FAT asian chick?

I'll take a transexual councilman if they give me lesbian twileks

I bet Gleeson for one would agree to this without second thought. He's an absolute madman.

>pic related might finally happen
>Darth Rey via Phasrey kino
>kike kike might finally redeem himself

I'm okay with this.

>no incest
>no alien-human relations

LGBT is old news, bigots

>Rey gets with Phasma
>Poe fucks Hux
>mfw Reylofags, PoeReyfags, Kyluxfags, FinnReyfags and Stormpilot fags all cucked at the same time

I meant to say chubby.

The attempted murder/choking after Snoke's death was completely consensual. The moment Rey fucked off, they fucked next to Snoke's corpse.

why on earth does that matter

sexuality hardly even comes up in the OT

Wrong. Tarkin is canonically gay sweaty.

I want Lucas back

>people still watch this tripe

>People think E;R is actually Sup Forums despite the fact that whenever he talks about fascism outside of a sarcastic cutaway it's always negative

oh no n-not LGBT what are we gonna doooo?

>it-its just satire
Pathetic.

Will we be the Grumpy Old Man who hate everything in a few years when everything on /tv is fags and SJW propaganda 95% of the politicians are justin trudeau on steroids and your son wants to become a tranny at age 12

I agree.

>all that shit about Sulu being gay on new Star Trek
>there's only two 1.5 seconds scene where he is just seen walking away with another asian guy and a little girl. If you weren't aware of the pandering, you could even think the guy was just his brother and the girl his nephew

If you want to pander, then pander like a man. If there is no gay tongue kiss with one hand inside the pants and another on the manbutt, than I will disguise myself as a SJW on twitter and call Jew Jew a hack, and then make an article talking about it and spread on SJW circles.

This but unironically
Also checked

>brings Sup Forums into this
>still manage to forget that Sup Forums is split right down the fucking line between natsis and lolbertarians and that they share a mutual hatred of propping up faggot shit so e;r is right up the conjoined alley

Kathleen Kennedy is forcing his hand

We just want to marry they said

I am just a alt-center master race fence sitter, and browse pol for the memes and lulz. I am pretty sure there are more people like me than actual libertarians.

>Gays existing in movies is somehow subversive

Is this your brain on Sup Forums

Make every character LGBT, make the plot revolve around some black lesbian who single handedly wipes out another galactic empire who rise from nowhere, fuck it make her a Jedi too who gets powers from nowhere and is instantly an expert

J.J. Abrams is literally and unironically a Reylo-fag himself, I'm not kidding you. He does and has openly supported the pairing since TFA.

Nothing is surprising when it comes to jew jew and horrible ideas

They will make a Sheev movie and make him gay.

For the past 3 months or so. And his lover is one of the guys Han and Luke kill for their armor.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the universe
>Born just in time to watch Oscar Isaac’s fat Latin ass get bred in glorious Disney Digital Imax

My guess is Poe. It’ll satisfy the fangirls and honestly who likes Poe enough to complain? He's just cheap Han

>hey, member star wars?? also black people and gays btw
how do people enjoy this

it's so boring and shitty

I'd rather have some darth vader action movie with him just chopping people up than these crappy movies

>I am pretty sure there are more people like me than actual libertarians.
There are more natsocs there then Libertarians and radical memerists combined.

Fuck off

Friendly reminder: smoking cigarettes is like being gay. Sure you have every right to do both, but they're still terrible for your health.

This is the first time I'm glade Luke is died.

They don't actually care about the plots or what happens, they just care about their latest meme belief being promoted

Honestly I'd prefer to see Gleeson's tiny pathetic twink body getting plowed.

Let's just pretend that fat asian chick never happened.

kill yourself faggot

black people will lose it if they do this shit

u mad bro?

I live in South Africa where the guy in your pic is from and literally nobody here gives a fuck about Finn. His toys shelfwarm harder than in America.

>the ENTIRE UNIVERSE should have zero gays

neck yourself

because they have no culture of their own.

>The first Star Wars film with a graphic gay scene
Bravo you filthy kike

how is this a problem in 2018

OMG gay people have sex, just like straight people, OMG

deal with it

>tfw no Bioware star wars game with graphic gay sex scenes

Is Kylo power bottom?

Calling it now

but fat tumblr whales love yaoi shit like this

Who cares, nu star wars is garbage anyway. Self respecting kino connoisseurs don't touch star wars with a 10 foot pole, and you should too.

He has a wife and kids you fuck

you wouldnt believe how many "discreet, straight-acting, married men with kids" you can find cruising for twink cock on craigslist

What the fuck, do you actually like JJ? It must be embarrassing to be you

Where do you live my china. Im from cape town. Why are people posting juliaaaas to tv threads?

Didn't that game series crash and burn when they started injecting feminist and gay stuff just like they're doing in SW?

Yes. In a few years all studios who bend to SJWs will be bankrupt and normalcy will return. SJWs are successfully turning normal people against them every day.

E;R only needs to be antisemitic for any website to call him Sup Forums sweetie

they already had gay stuff back then. But the feminism shit is new.

Im not even sure anymore is this a Sup Forums falseflag ir a legit down syndrome magapede

Okay, but will the movie be any good or will the dumpster fire continue?

I'm sure it will bomb even more in China or Asia if they decide to explicitly show gay romance in the movie.

And you shouldn't be doing either around children, or promote either in movies.

They're not really subversive anymore. It's not like they're hiding their true purpose anymore. 10 years ago, sure, but not now.

>you could even think the guy was just his brother and the girl his nephew
that's what we thought here. Then we found out...
t. russian user

If it must have pandering, I want this but with guys.

If I see another couple merely holding hands or huging like brothers, I will be seriously mad.

Who is the brunette?

this

>*blocks your heteronormative mansplaining*

My mum and sister they are

If it must have pandering, I want this but with SAUCE

Leila Smith, Nekane & Taylor Sands – Crazy Ride

What have you done

They'll go back in time in order to save Luke so he can get blacked like the bitch he is.

Yes. JJ Abrams is widely known for being an alt-right Sup Forumstard.

because that was never a thing in Star Wars, right?

No. It crashed and burned because EA rushed the game and because the developers were a bunch of idiots and dumped the newest installment of their well loved franchise to their C studio because they wanted their best working on their newest game that's just gonna come into an oversaturated market and will fail thus causing their newest game to be a poorly made game with obviously rushed details and no one liked it and now the series is on ice

It's gotta be Poe. My guess is it'll be a xeno male. Finn/Poe wouldn't have been bad, Oscar himself says he'd have liked it, but that's never going to happen.

>MMO expansion
>budget cuts
>voice actors and scripts too expensive desu
>fuck it, let's make everyone bi and cut down the dialogue lines to half
>so progressive!

He's not wrong tought.

ME was full of gay shit, but as a choice driven game, I could choose to be as much racist and sexist as my heart desired. ME 1 to 3 were full of SJW pandering, but there was always the option that suited my needs: I fucked as much women as I could, never related to then, and I never treated well any non-human that I wasn't able to bang. But in Andromeda... There is almost no choice at all, all the options are just pandering and the dialog is dull and politically charged. Bioware was already full SJW on DA Inquisition, but in ME Andromeda they really surpassed thenselves.

Lord Cytharat (Rise of the Hutt cartel) can only be romanced if you have a male character
youtube.com/watch?v=TleXoTso0ww

This desu

And it comes completely out of nowhere. BioWare Seal of Quality.
There's also a lesbian NPC in Black Hole, I think (only read about it once) and a soldier on Oricon sending you a mail about his husband after you complete the Dread Wars story arc. This shit is more hamfisted than the entire story of last two expansions.

probably true.

i think there was also a Star Wars book that has 2 gay Mandalorians

>Oscar himself says he'd have liked it

If he wants to tenderly kissed by Boyega that badly, he should just have asked.

Kylux will be real and reylo fags tears will be so good.

Old EA had hermaphrodite Hutts and gender fluid Clawdites (Zam Wessel's race). But that was actually well established in lore. And Juhani was supposedly be a lesbian, but it never comes up in entire KotOR game, so that's basically tumblr headcanon tier shit.
Soy Wars have lots of it already. The most insulting one is a retarded short story in From Another Point of View collection about a gay stormtrooper (one of those two Han and Luke kill to take their armor aboard the Death Star). Later on the gaytrooper is being adored by a "high ranking Imperial" that isn't called by name, but is clearly suppose to be Tarkin.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Of_MSE-6_and_Men
Other examples include two black gay Cathar clones in Lando comic series who hunt him down to get credits for creating another clone they could adopt as a child. Again, it comes from fucking nowhere, as if some gremlin took the (otherwise really good, especially for Soy Wars) comic book and filled few speech bubbles with tumblr nonsense.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aleksin
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pavol
Luckily enough, one of the Cathars goes apeshit crazy after being exposed to a Sith artifact and kills the other one. Later on he's killed by based Lando. So everything ends well after all.