B U L L E T P R O O F

(((Freeman)))

>DUDE GIBSON KINO LMAO
how to spot alt right scum with entry level taste

Every fiber of your being knows Mel is a great man and better than you in every way.

Either these people are Jews

or they have no idea that Hollywood is full of em

B A S E D

I just watched Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome again last night. Based Mel

What he's pointing at?

there's 2 kinds of people in the world
>bj before
>bj after
hottub

(((freeman))) is obviously a beta after...

i'd like to hang out with mel. have some drinks and talk shit about jews. not that i agree with him or anyone else. it's just nice to feel acceptance.

these digits

I can't believe people still think the alt right is real

There's nothing special about Gibsons acting or directing.

OH GAWD HOW CAN THIS VICIOUS ANTI-SEMITE CONTINUE TO HAVE A CAREER IN AN INDUSTRY WITH SO MANY JEWS. HE DESERVES TO BE DESTITUTE AND LIVING IN A DITCH FOR INSULTING G_D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

He mocked jews and pretty much got away with it

what this haircut is called?

hadn't seen that pic before, but decided to search it. saw a guardian article talking shit about the movie and how it set back the understanding of the maya 50 years. the movie did have historical inaccuracies, but if you're going to libtard out, get the fucking words right. it's simple, just use maya for every noun and adjective. mayan is the language. also, never say mayans.

The Ovenman

The "Ovendodger? I barely know 'er"

but they tried their damnedest to destroy his career, succeeded in the court of public opinion and blackballed him for years? he's that great of an actor and even better director that he's bulletproof. deal with it, don't watch his movies and move along with your life.

why are liberals so deadset on destroying people?

wait... mel is a manlet...

Christopher Columbus fucking shows up.
People die of small pox.

Depicting Maya's as mass sacrificing lunatics, despite that actually being the Aztecs. Maya's didn't have mass sacrifices at all really.

The Maya's power was during the 900's, Christopher Columbus wouldn't land till 1492... Small pox wasn't around during the 900's either that only came fucking 600 years later.

That movie is a fucking disgrace to history and Mel Gibson just basically raped a fucking history book to make things work.

Imagine telling a story about the late medieval middle ages, 1400. Then all of a sudden fucking Hitler and the Nazi's show up. That's what Mel Gibson did in Apocalypto.

5'9.5

I love that movie and Im mayan who cares gringo

Who gives a shit if you liked it.

It doesn't make the film less fucking egregious in its inaccuracies.

Christopher Columbus shows up at the end of the movie. During the actual time of the era the movie is set in, which is the 900s, Spain was under the control of a Islamic Caliphate.

It's next level idiotic...

>Hadley Free(((d)))man

i wouldn't mind watching something like that. i watch movies to be entertained, not to learn aspects of history. also it would be funny to see people bitch about the shit they got wrong even if they followed a standard college book to make it accurate. stick to academia if you want that.

Paul Dano's milkshake.

When does it say it is the 900s?

Jesus, leave him the fuck alone

DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN LMAO

>when a historic character is played by a black actor
>REEE FUCKING SJWS REWRITING HISTORY
>when Mel Gibson takes a massive shit on history
>who the fuck cares dude like just turn your brain off bro

The 80s Aussie.

the overgrown mullet

one is trying to change history to conform with your political beliefs
the other is trying to change history to make a tighter script

whatever bigot

When does it say its set during the 900s? And im sure there is was no mass sacrafice either.