The engine room is filling up with a clear, non-alcoholic liquid

The engine room is filling up with a clear, non-alcoholic liquid

chuck's fuck and suck

The engine room is filing up with sneed's feed and seed

Urine?

Formerly chuck

wtf? why didn't he just say "water"

the joke is that he's perpetually drunk and has likely never consumed plain old water in his life

he doesn't know any liquids besides beer

>being this stupid and not getting the joke

>taking my bait

i'll let you live another day

I know you feel tough making fun of me on an anonymous image board wow nice job. this is why I prefer family guy anyways

Just a bit of bantz user.

don't ever claim to be me ever again

>engine room
doesn't have one unless he's referring to the generator room or turbine room

Based original poster
Unbased pretender

sneed

Cringe

>Posts a British sub to make a point when clearly Barney is in an US sub.

KYS.

ah yes because UK subs work with modern technology and US ones are still running on a V12 out of a corvette?

One day you'll learn how dull you make everything all around you by repeating the same thing over and over and over

>Its Sup Forums where do you think you are

Not cutting the mustard anymore I'm afraid.

The episode took place on an old diesel electric ww2 era sub

Barney has crippling hepatitis that goes unnoticed because everyone is yellow already.

Based.
Not based.

this was the last acceptable simpsons episode

It was broke from all the steamed hams Skinner made.

SNEED
FUCK
SUCK
CHUCK
FEED
SNEED

The engine room is filling up with organic, pellet-shaped mass of solids.

You mean seeds?

Seriously, another one of these fucking god awful "snuck cheed fuck and seed" memes? Nearly every single Simpsons thread is plagued with your utterly pathetic and godawful shitposting, and I can't even get a break from it outside of the Simpson's threads. Everyday, I'd come to Sup Forums to enjoy a Simpsons thread, share the best scenes from the golden age, and post the best quotes. Except now, I literally can't because of you shitposters constantly destroying these threads for...what? Don't you realize that every thread you spam is just another thread closer to the eventual Sneed filter? Sneed will be a thing of the past once the mods kick your fucking asses.

For real, I hope you all die a painful death. Excruciating, burning, blinding, and absolutely horrifying, and I hope it's slow as fuck too. Edgy? Damn right I'm edgy, but it's what you fuckers deserve.

Ahahahahaha, I bet you're already preparing another one of your epic "snoods fuck and chuck xD" posts, typing away on your crusty, semen-covered keyboards as you giggle with glee in your mother's basements. Never mind that you're a thirty year old virgin, chowing down on his Cheetos, downing your Mountain Dew, and masturbating to anime like the gross fucks you are. Don't even have to project, because all of what I said is 100% true, and I know it is because you wouldn't dare show your faces.

Fuck off, all of you. Eventually, you will give up your pathetic Internet fight against steamed hams, a real meme with purpose, creativity and actual enjoyment. Eventually, you will give up on raiding the Reylo general and turn into sobbing masses of fat, crying because a Star Wars ship bothers you so. Don't even reply to this post, unless you took the time to read the first letter of every sentence.

sneed.

Based hidden message poster

Delusional. The guy even deleted his post after being proven wrong about samefagging going on. You just believe whatever you want to believe.

I made the screencap you're replying to, the guy in your picture isn't me, now fuck off hamcuck

You're a fucking retard. I was the Nicholas Cage poster and some retard on my "side" started getting his ass handed to him and then you autistically created a fantasy about how it was one poster, now everybody is buying your bullshit. You're fucking wrong.

>says the android posting furry
ok pal

>you will never shoot sneedposters in the back of their fat necks
:(

Which is more believable?
>continuity of argument and similar posting style across all the posts
Or
>a faked screenshot with a (You) removed with inspect element

Funny how you only went with the whole "that's not me" argument once you started getting your ass handed to you

>Half an hour spent devising an incorrect conspiracy theory
>"lol phone poster"

I filled that thread with so much butthurt some guy had to go into Photoshop and cut and past fifteen different pictures, and in the end is wrong.

HOMER HAD THEM RED TOMACCO SEEDS

>gets BTFO
>y-you're a loser for exposing me
>photoshop
ms paint :^)

I was in that thread too and I'm pretty sure I caused the sneedspammer to have a nervous breakdown where he couldn't detect samefag. I woke up the next day and he was still making threads about it, and apparently still is.

Hey dipshit, he replied to my post trying to correct my grammar, then you properly attacked him. Why the fuck would I incorrectly try to fix my own grammar?

Samefag

You didn't expose anybody. I know the truth. I know for a fact. You have your feelings and wishes.

Because English isn't your native language (we've established you're from Sweden) and you realised you made an error. Rather than deleting your post and leaving the thread to save yourself the embarrassment you foolishly tried to correct yourself

Here we go again

Make another incorrect screengrab of this too, please.

>easily edited digital image
>"""proof"""
ISHYGDDT

>antisneed swedecuck is a phoneposter
oh no no no

I didn't make an error you dumb fuck, my original post had correct grammar. How retarded are you?

"Sneedposters instincts so poor they can't even detect samefag."

Why would I change that to "sneedposter instincts so poor?" Are you braindamaged?

At this point you obviously know it's multiple posters, which is hilarious considering how mad you've been over at least the last 24 hours.

Ah yes, it's all trickery.

I love seeing how deep you keep digging yourselves. I'll take this to the end. I don't care how this turns out, it's juicy knowing I'm right and nobody believes me.

>phoneposting
>samefagging THREE (3) times
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Steamed Hams is like a 3 years old facebook meme that was passed around by Australian users

What did Chuck sell?

Cringe.

You forgot to edit out that last (You) lmao

I guess I edited it and posted it in 36 seconds, all from an android.

God I love retards.

What would Chuck's Fuck and Suck have even sold? Was it a sex shop? Near a farm? That's completely stupid. It wouldn't even be a logical name for anything aside from a brothel, which isn't legal in most states. Also, why would a feed and seed store feel the need to acknowledge the building used to be a sex shop or brothel? The bank here in town doesn't have "Formerly a Pizza Hut" on the sign.

And how would they have been able to get away with a name like that for their store? No one would have approved it, and you can't just set a shop up without a license etc. I really don't think it's realistic at all, and the name Chuck's Fuck and Suck is, like, elementary school-level humor, anyway.

Also, in regards to the people who wrote this "joke," (I use that term loosely), what the fuck kind of name is "Sneed"? Why not Reed's Feed and Seed? "Sneed" is not a name. At all.

This is just further evidence that the show took a complete nosedive in quality after season 8 or 9. I hate this joke and I hate The Simpsons.

>literally exposing yourself as a phoneposting samefag
Embarrassing

steamed hams is winning desu

Those two were me though.

Lmao

>what is file transferring
Just stop user, your attempts to mask your samefaggotry aren't working

More like you use both you're shitty android and computer in an attempt to hide you're samefagging autist

I hate you simpsons, you created so many retards that need to be eliminated.

File transferring? How would that help me edit and post it in 36 seconds?

Isn't possible you're just a dumb fuck and your instincts are wrong because who would be dumb enough to engage this kind of behavior except for me?

t. steaming redditor

Chuck Sneed commenced his unexpected march to the finals by defeating Harold Martin, 8.44/164 to 9.03/151 in the first pairing on Sunday.

Nope, that's not it. Good guess though. Fits the narrative you're pushing.

sneedfag is losing it

>phoneposting
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Based fellow sneedposter

OH NO NO NO

You qouted someone who agrees with you and called him a samefag.

>sneedfag quickly losing his grip on reality
Do you think he'll be able to sleep tonight without ending it all lads?

>he took a screencap with the computer he pretends he doesn't use to edit his phone screen caps
Holy shit lmao

Is sneedposting really done by just one person?

Probably not

yes
obviously some copycat posters jump in here and there but it's obviously one dude with an insane amount of free time and autistic dedication

I'm Sneedicus

Yes, though he'd like you to think it isn't. It's one faggot autist who hates early Simpsons and is like 15

How could I possibly take a screenshot on my phone, send it to my computer, edit it on my computer, and then upload it in 36 seconds as in

How furious are you that you're wrong? How does it feel to be so sure of something, yet so wrong? Desperately clinging to your original opinion, how can you even live with yourself? Hahahahaha what a Gaylord.

*late 30's
I'd actually feel bad if I'm bullying some 15 year old here

He's young is all I know. Mentioning his age usually drives him away.

bruh...

SWEDEN YES

There's multiple posters here. 40, in fact. Two posts a person.

>phoneposting
>turn off mobile data
>turn it back on
>suddenly a new unique IP posts in the thread
>no posting cooldown
This is why scum phoneposters are hated, they are nearly always newfags and samefags

I think he broke guys.

So I know for a fact that I didn't edit my post in 36 seconds, and you know for a fact that you spent the last few minutes editing to make a falsehood in order to make a point.

You know for a fact that you edited, I know for a fact I didn't. Good try though. All you have is your imagination to decide which way to lean on this one.

It's not enraging. It's boring. It bores.

K, sneedposter. Believe your autistic conspiracy theories. Go to bed now

>all of these people actually reading a screenshot that long
wew

>last few minutes
>literally seconds in ms paint
??

*dabs at u quickly*

Here, let me break down the wall.
Now I'll take a screen cap of this post