Snyder Cut Confirmed!

Marvel BTFO

DChads!
DChads!
DChads!

Checked

Snyder liked he post

Jesus Christ

Enough already, WB has washed their hands of the entire JL debacle and Snyder has also moved on and is working on whatever self important garbage he’s doing next.

Please give Snyder kino

>ill pay again to see the unfucked version!
it keeps happening

theyve hired him back haven't they?

Henry, I know youre here. Have they mentioned anything on MoS 2 yet?

Is he not making Last Photograph and Fountainhead with WB?

What made you draw this conclusion

WB insider here

Announcement @ Comic con

Geoff was fired

Zack Snyder has been put back as creative head of DCEU albeit behind the scenes. He will drive he universe but behind the shadows and from media attention. He is involved majorly with WW2 and Aqumana.

Why would you pay for a slightly better version of a disastrous movie? Snyder's cut will still be bad, just like MoS and BvS were, you realize that?

Can he stop Kristen Wiig from playing Cheetah?

MoS was great and BvS (extended) was good

Snyderkino adaptation of The Darkness when?

If Todd McFarlane's Spawn flops he'll but the rights and make his own Spawn

Henry here.

No, he's not back.WB ruined his vision for the DCEU. Sad since we had great plans for MoS2

its likely Johns was fired but some damage is done. flashpoint movie is still being made even though Affleck isn't keen on returning
probably wants his zack daddy putting him on diet and training again

Apparently Snyders version is 3 hour + cut with a totally different intro and 3rd act

b-but we are chads

Different guy, but I would pay to see a different cut if it is 3 hours long. For myself it is the world building and if snyder can change the expectations for the traditional team up action flick.

This. Please give Synder kino